Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-25-2023, 07:31 PM   #1
Stevenbisub

Default Exhibitionist Photo Kink

As a submissive and an exhibitionist, this has been my #1 kink for years and something I fantasize about almost every time I masturbate. Recently I've started acting out this fantasy for real and I'm looking for ideas, others with the same kink, etc.

Essentially my fantasy involves letting a stranger take naked or humiliating pictures of me. This fantasy started out online - sharing my nudes, doing exhibitionist/online exposure dares, etc. But what I really wanted to do was be exposed to someone in person and have there be a camera involved.

Last month I posted an ad on doublelist (i.e. craigslist but only for personals now). The terms were that I was a submissive looking for a dominant - I would come over to their place, they would instruct me to strip my clothes off, and then they would be free to take out a camera or phone and take any pictures of me they wanted while I was naked. I ended up finding an older, dominant man who seemed like a good fit and agreed to come over after exchanging messages for a while.

I ended up following through with it and it was so hot and fun. Obviously it was risky having a stranger take full nude photos of me - but I accepted that risk fully as just being part of the experience. I even told him I wanted him to have full ownership of all photos he took of me. He told me he still wouldn't share them without my permission, but the idea of him owning the photos was a big turn on for both of us.

I'm really excited to do this again. Just about everytime I masturbate, I am thinking about the last photoshoot and doing it again. I will likely have the same agreement that the photographer will get full rights to the photos - that aspect of it was just too much of a turn on, even if the photos end up being shared at some point. I'm also interested in kinkier photoshoot ideas beyond just a few nude pics - bondage, crossdressing, an outdoor shoot, etc.

Anyone have ideas for how to make this scenario even kinkier or more exciting next time?

Likes: Getting naked for you, picture dares, gentle domination, humiliation, light feminization, orgasm control, spanking, teasing, bondage
Stevenbisub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk