Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2023, 04:15 PM   #1
Vikingster
Baby Member

Male 36/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in EU (switch looking)

36/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in EU

Hello,

I’m a creative man seeking an independent woman with whom I can explore the intense and exciting aspects of dominance games. I am well-educated, professional, and have a strong understanding of and respect for the BDSM universe.

I am not just interested in one direction of dominance. On the contrary, I thrive in a dynamic role where we both can switch between being the dominant and the submissive. For me, it is the thrill of exploring new roles, developing a deeper understanding of each other, and pushing our boundaries that really turns me on.

In my professional life, I am often the one leading, but in private settings, I love to let go and let a strong, confident woman take control. However, I am just as excited to take control if the mood calls for it.

With me, trust and safety are paramount. I seek not just superficial encounters, but to create a deep bond through mutual respect, understanding, and passion.

Are you the independent, decision-making woman who can run the game, but also be open to giving up control? If you are, I would very much like to meet you. Let's start our adventure together, and explore our boundaries in an atmosphere of trust, respect, and passion.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Last edited by Vikingster; 06-11-2023 at 11:27 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk