Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2023, 10:42 PM   #1
Namelessboy11

Male 23/male/sub seeks any age/male/daddy in any place

23/male/sub seeks any age/male/daddy/online

Hi there! Thank you for reading my post. I'm hoping to find a daddy who's interested in connecting with his own submissive pet. I am hoping find a Daddy to make a connection with online, to become entangled with both sexually and otherwise, have some fun together and become his! I'd love to know a bit about you, so if you've read this please open with a little about yourself, and feel free to ask anything about me you like! Alternatively, I am down to play dice dares if you want something a bit more casual

A little about me, I am a 23 year old sub boy. I'm roughly 5'9, thin, and fairly fit from daily exercise, alongside trying to keep myself shaved when possible (although forewarning for any stubble, I tend to grow back hair very quickly ��). My kinks include being degraded, being controlled, assplay, and sissification among other things. I'd love to hear yours too! Although a quick heads up I might be offline a bit today as im a little busy! So if thats okay I promise I will reply when im able.

I do want to add that I work 9 to 5, so time can be fleeting sometimes haha. And I also understand the same thing goes both ways. If all of this sounds okay with you, please message me daddy! Happy to be messaged here or on my Snapchat - Smlsuboy

Last edited by Namelessboy11; 06-08-2023 at 03:25 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk