Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-16-2023, 08:55 PM   #1
CherryPop

Female 23/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/daddy in US (detailed post!)

23/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/daddy in US (detailed post!)

I want to start by sharing about myself in different ways because I feel like a balanced D/S relationship takes into consideration much more than just sexual preferences.

Physically, I am petite, with my height being 5’2 at 95lbs. My measurements from top to bottom are 34’/24’/36’. I am currently 23 years old. I am South Asian and Middle Eastern, so I have a tan/olive skin tone. I have long black hair that goes down to my waist. I would consider myself attractive, and in western standards could be considered conventionally attractive. I am confident when it comes to my looks but understand my smaller / more petite appearance is not everyone’s cup of tea.

Sexually, I am bisexual with having both romantic and sexual relations with both men and women in the past. I am more often attracted to men versus women but most importantly I am attracted to dominance. I am attracted to people with dominant personalities who have natural tendencies for taking control, making decisions, and having a strong balanced approach.

Regarding BDSM, I am very kinky in nature (like many of you here too I’m sure) as I have only been sexually aroused through submissive acts. I thrive when being in complete submission, under another’s command. My major kinks are bondage, masochism/pain, torture, cnc, predicaments, and teasing. My biggest love would be orgasm control/denial. This is a need in any D/S dynamic.

I am looking for an experienced dominant who finds interest in me who above all thinks we are compatible. I would like someone who has interests in discussing more than pure sexuality as I would like them to understand me as a person and talk about things in personal life at times. I strongly prefer someone who is well spoken and able to communicate well in all aspects, I believe communication is truly the most important skill that makes a D/S relationship the best it can be.

I do not care about your age, gender, race, or financial status. I also would like someone who is a strong and strict dominant who has a gentle approach. I do not prefer those who use fear, anger, and “meanness” as their primary tools in dominance. I like someone who is consistent, patient, willing to teach/explain, and thoughtful.

I am not pursuing a romantic relationship, and want to make it abundantly clear that this would be a dominant/submissive relationship only with no chances of anything romantic from either side. I am more than happy and would even prefer conversations and casual talk about daily lives and interests, and positive feelings may naturally develop throughout time - but as long as this is free of romantic dynamics anything can go. I would like someone who can text at least daily, and in days of absence more than 24 hours to state in advance any leaves. Lastly I always prefer more kinky than less, so if you consider yourself more extreme please do not shy away from me.

Personality wise, I am a very outgoing person who can make conversation with anyone in public, and have a large group of girl friends that I am close with. I am a college student so I make lots of connections with others but tend to stay away from men in most scenarios. I choose not to have any male friends, as I don’t like to risk any relationships that do not serve my needs for a D/S dynamic.

My living situation, I live in my own apartment and have two other roommates that are my close girl friends. I have my own room and my own full bathroom with a shared kitchen and living room.

Financially, I am tight on my budget so I will not be able to purchase additional toys you may want me to have on my own. However I do have my own personal collection of bondage and sex toys for my own satisfaction. I am a full time college student so most of my money goes to pure living expenses such as rent, tuition, and food. So please do not require me to invest my own money into purchases for the dynamic that are excessive and exceed my means.

I am open to photos, videos, and live calls however this will only be done after a strong sense of trust is built. It may be a short time or it may be longer, but there will be no demands as anything I provide in media is earned but not expected.

I also will not immediately call you by any titles such as Master, Daddy or Sir because I like to keep these titles special for only my dominant when the time and commitment comes.

If you would like to talk or think we might be a good match, please do not hesitate to send a message. I would prefer you tell me about yourself, your sexual interests, and what about my post that made you want to reach out the most. You could also send me your bdsm test results to cover for some fun. I will respond within a few days (by 48 hours) as I want to give this thread some time to be read.
The following 5 users say Thank You to CherryPop for this post:
Old 04-16-2023, 11:22 PM   #2
Come-Here

Well don't you sound just perfect!

Great post and so much useful detail! I would usually say something like "don't rush in, take your time before choosing, and be yourself" but you obviously know what you want and know what you're doing.

Hope you find exactly what you are looking for. Good luck!
Old 04-23-2023, 07:51 AM   #3
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Courtesy bump

I echo CH in wishing you good luck. I cannot apply because I was born a hopeful romantic. I love the rest of the ad though. I hope potentials read through your entire ad and understand the no chances of romantic relationship part, and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Cheers

Advertisements
Kink Talk