Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-22-2023, 07:00 AM   #1
Groove

Male 28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in (see post)

28/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in (see post)

I am a 28 year-old Dom from Europe. I started exploring the lifestyle when I was 20. I’ve had experience both in real life and online, and I am not currently engaged in a relationship. I am looking for a submissive girl (preferred age: over 20, but feel free to contact me if you’re 18-19) for a long-term online D/s relationship. I seek a sub who wants to hand over the details of her sexual life and has a genuine interest in pleasing a man.

About me (vanilla stuff)
I work in finance. I am 170 cm tall, in a decent body shape. I am into fighting sports. Another activity I enjoy is music, especially jazz in any form, but I’m actually open to any genre.

My style
I prefer to communicate on a daily basis, and leave open room for discussing emotions and feelings about the D/s dynamics. I’m mainly into control. Rules will be established through conversation and implemented gradually. I am quite understanding: if you cannot carry out a task, I will listen for your reasons. However, should you break my rules, you wouldn't talk yourself out of punishment. In short, I am the typical “strict but fair” dom. In everyday day situations, once the ice is broken, I become caring and funny. And I don’t mind having a pleasant chat with you.

It doesn’t matter if you’re experienced or not, I’ll do my best to create something valuable. I want someone who desires to explore her kinky inner world.

What you should expect
(note: This is a flexible and negotiable list. I will be also interested in your requirements.)
Being trained at holding back your orgasms (and maybe enduring prolonged denial?)
Receiving pain for my own entertainment.
Following a set of rules (speech protocols, rituals, clothing control, etc.).
Mild humiliation / mocking.
Hidden public.

Limits: scat, blood, plus anything that lacks common sense.

Where: Ideally we share a similar time zone (mine is GMT+2). So I'd say around Europe. If you live in another continent, we can work out and arrangement and see if it we hit it off.

Further thoughts
I don’t wish to harm your body, mind or feelings in any way. Everything we do will be strictly consensual and your well-being will be put above the rest. I would treat you as I would a friend.

Pictures are welcome but not mandatory. I will accept you even if sharing nudes is a hard limit of yours. If you send nudes, I will be happy to reciprocate. If you don’t, it doesn’t matter at all.

How to apply
Send me a PM or message, introducing yourself. You have to include to following information:
Name (or alias)
Likes and dislikes
Hard limits

I prefer to communicate on Skype (chat), but it’s okay to use other platforms (such as Kik, etc.)

Thank you for reading so far. Have a nice day!

Last edited by Groove; 04-22-2023 at 07:03 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk