Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #46
intoxicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post

Hog tie your self naked "
How can one hog tie it's self?
Old 07-28-2011, 01:56 PM   #47
luvNgrl

ctsub: thank you for your idea. I have actually tried ginger as a punishment before. Not too bad in my pussy but was awful in my ass. As I am fairly new, it was too much for me to handle. Anyways this will be used again in the future but not for awhile. I need more training

shadowofchaos: I have not asked my master but more likely than not I will send pics to the person as long as I feel they can be trusted to not post my pics for everywhere else to see. Im sure my master will decide on that though. Thanks!

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #48
Ranzid
Account Banned

Give yourself a 1litre enema then with no butt plug stand up and edge 5 times with whatever toys you have.

Then use a toy or your fingers to probe your ass ... you are still not allowed to let go.

add toothpaste to your ass and slap your pussy 5 times.

finally.. use the toys again and cum letting it out as you do.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:38 PM   #49
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Default Life of the dirty dog

Strip naked, write "Snoopy" across your chest, and put on this one: http://www.only-apartments.com/image...nts/karada.jpg. Also put clothespins or nipple clamps on your nipples. Now you are the dirty and suffering dog. Now tie a collar around your neck, and tie this collar around something that can't be moved. Have a bowl with water and one with some food nearby. Now roll a dice, and see how many hours (easier version: half hours) you must spend like that! Note: if you need to pee, you should actually do it there, but that's too messy, so for that one reason, you can loosen your collar. Then you must go and pee like a dog in the garden, or if that's too public, in the shower or the toilet. Afterwards, you must get back to your collar, without wiping your pussy or washing your hands (you won't use them anyway). If you do anything bad, you should be punished with the following amount of spanks, given HARD on your ass:

Spilling food or water: 20 for each
Leaving food in the bowl: 10
Going to pee in shower: 15
Going to pee on toilet: 25
Dressing at any point (because a delivery guy arrived or something): Bad dog! 50!
If your butt don't feel like hell afterwards, you have been a good dog! Otherwise, you took your punishment, and that's good
HAve fun! (and please send a reply... )
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GetdareTEO for this post:
Old 07-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #50
theshoreman
Account Banned

Invite your master to your home. An hour before he arrives, strip naked, write "FOR YOU" on your ass, and put on a blindfold and gag. Get on all fours on your bed, and wait for the rest of the hour for him to arrive. You may not move until he decides you can.
theshoreman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #51
luvNgrl

Thank you to everyone who has responded. I apologize for not responding to the thread quick enough but I was in the process of moving.

Ranzid: Hmmm I really hope master doesnt decide to use this as my last enema kinda didnt go well and so this would really suck. Thanks though!

The Evil One: This would be a great task but I like spankings and bondage and pet play a ton so master probably wouldnt use it as a punishment.

theshoreman: I dont live with master so cant do this.

Thanks everyone...please keep them coming!

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk