Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2023, 12:06 AM   #1
HotelJunkie

World Hotel Dares

Hello! I'm not new here but my account is new - I've never made one due to the fact that I'm not sure if GetDare can handle such a crazy request!

You may say, Crazy?! It's just a hotel! Yes yes, the request itself is simple - but GetDare doesn't have a lot of it! I'd love to change that

Now into what I'm looking for:
I live full time in hotels - not long at each, usually a week. I'm an adrenaline junkie who loves almost getting caught!

I need dares for inside the hotel room, the hotel hallways, elevators, the lobby, the front entrance, next to my vehicle outside of hotel, inside of my vehicle outside of hotel, public hotel bathrooms (usually a lot... Actually), pools, work out rooms, laundry rooms, and last but not least Areas I'm Not Supposed To Be In (employee only / cleaning closets / etc).

I have a short rope meant for breast binding and another one to attach for crotch ropes, clothes pins, hotel items, weights for clothes pins (only 2), brush for spanking, toothpaste, garbage, enema kit, Slut Makeup (Red, red, red), body writing markers, bullet vibe, Hitachi wand, 2 butt plugs (small & large). Revealing clothes (lack thereof and see thru).

For the sake of work, no dares can include writing or marks on anything past a T-shirt and knee shorts.

I am working on a Kik for photo proofs and to get into the messenger thread
HotelJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:18 AM   #2
Dizzleb

Use your rope to bind your feet and hands together, starting at the end of your hall way. Hold your key card in your mouth and only use your mouth to get back in to your room.

Wear nothing but your crotch rope otherwise, or at most underwear
Dizzleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:23 AM   #3
HotelJunkie

This sounds super interesting! Will most likely go the underwear route as TOTAL nudity outside in the halls for too long is a lot harder to explain off
HotelJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 02:10 AM   #4
colincup

A couple of the more obvious ones that you may have already tried:

Go to sleep naked on top of the covers
Do not close the curtains
Do not dry off or dress in the bathroom
Leave all your toys and sexiest underwear in plain view at all times, including when you are not in the room
Get "accidently" locked out wearing just a towel (that this can happen "accidently" is such a farce, I bet it will add to the excitement)

Let me know how you feel about those and then I can try thinking up some more.

Have fun,
-Colin

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, hotel, humiliation, public, toilet