Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-27-2023, 07:48 PM   #1
RyJo1235

Default Anal or Oral - What’s more submissive?

What do you think is the more submissive act between anal penetration and oral sex?

Why do you feel that way?

Any specific experiences come to mind?
RyJo1235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 08:03 PM   #2
Phaedo
getDare Devil

As a submissive straight male, anal. Getting pegged puts me in a very submissive headspace moreso than being made to give a blowjob to a strap on. Being penetrated 'back there' by a woman is quite literally a huge mindfuck.
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 01:42 PM   #3
naughtylilfemme

i have to agree that i find anal to be the more submissive of the two. my submission generally activates while receiving pleasure anyway, because the act of giving (sexually or not) makes me feel more in control. not quite sure how to articulate that feeling, but i guess it boils down to feeling some amount of shame around being given things — not to get too existential, lol.

anyway, generally with oral sex one is able to look into a partner's face, to gauge their expressions, to be connected with their pleasure...even if one is on their knees, there is a level of strength or power in being aware of what's occurring. meanwhile, with anal, one is usually face-down and unable to witness what's happening. our arms tend not to reach in that direction, they're better when reaching forward. face-down, ass up, pressed into the bed...genitals exposed and vulnerable, everything important happening behind you where you can't see? that feels way more submissive to me.

when my girlfriend trains my bottom with a dildo, i have to watch cartoons and i can't look back at what she's doing. i have to focus on the show and pay attention while also keeping relaxed for her. this definitely colors my opinion, but i definitely feel very small and controlled when this happens!

owned by mommy, not allowed to cum

loves: good girl spanking, ageplay, denial, humiliation/condescension, writing reports
shrugs/punishments: edging, bladder control, lines, bad girl spanking
limits: scat, blood, permanent, public, family, cam/kik, face, identification, insertion, watersports

pm dares
toys and tools
my bdsm test results

naughtylilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 01:52 PM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I think Oral can be more submission given the fact that anal can be used to give yourself pleasure. Oral is more of giving pleasure than receiving it.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 06:08 AM   #5
RyJo1235

Anyone else have an opinion?
RyJo1235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 08:06 AM   #6
thistle_shadows

I think it really depends on how it's done and the intent behind it.

Anal can be degrading if it's done with the intent of degrading. Same for oral.

Fucking my throat while pulling my hair will be far more degrading that fucking my ass sweetly while kissing me in missionary position.

And the other way around goes as well. Nothing is degrading or submissive by itself, I think.
thistle_shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk