Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-05-2023, 01:35 PM   #1
Waluigi
Account Banned

Default First time wearing a diaper. Help me make the most out of it (F/21+)

Willing to use them for -both- purposes.

I feel guilty and horny for finally succumbing to this.

Hard limits: public, ageplay. I'd like to try hidden public later but maybe not for this first one - lets leave that a soft limit for now. (edit: changed my mind. I'll give hidden public a shot. Life is too short).

Last edited by Waluigi; 01-05-2023 at 04:58 PM. Reason: amending
Waluigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 01:53 PM   #2
littlechloe

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Willing to use them for -both- purposes.

I feel guilty and horny for finally succumbing to this.

Hard limits: public, ageplay. I'd like to try hidden public later but maybe not for this first one - lets leave that a soft limit for now.
Haai,

First of all, please don't feel guilty, there is no need, trust me! I know what it feels like when you 'succumb' to the urge to try it out, but the harsh reality is that these feelings won't go away. So deep down (at least for me) you are bound to eventually give in on some level!

Now that you did give in, it's important to enjoy it! Give it a shot, like a real show. Shed your negative emotions towards wearing and using your diapers, and embrace the warm fuzzy feelings they give you!

So let's prepare you well for them, first of all shave yourself completely (or schedule a waxing), next make sure you have some time by yourself, make sure you're completely clean and relaxed, and then put on your diapers! Enjoy the soft feeling they give you, get used to them, walk around in them, and maybe try peeing in them as well. If you can't get it going, either sit on the toilet while wearing them at first, let out a small squirt, break it off, get off your toilet, squat and let it out! I'd be amazed if that didn't work for you! Messing might be a harder thing to do, but sitting on the toilet long enough will make your body eventually give in!

Let me know if you need any tips or tricks, I've been permanently diapered for 1 year straight now, and plan to continue in 2023 and love to help out fellow diaper wearers!

I truly hope you get to enjoy wearing and using your diapers, and it opens you up for more

Goodluck!!

Xx Chloe
littlechloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littlechloe for this post:
Old 01-05-2023, 04:20 PM   #3
Tom__

No need to feel guilty for being horny. Everything is fine as long as it pleases you.
Enjoy yourself, enjoy your diapers and take your time. Don't stress yourself too much if things won't come out as you wish, they will come out sooner or later
If you have only limited opportunities to wear your diapers you might consider taking some pictures for yourself to help your imagination in times when you are not able to wear a diaper.
And remember, while it might be a strange fetish, you are not hurting anyone, not even yourself. It only gives you hopefully a good time.
Tom__ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tom__ for this post:
Old 01-05-2023, 05:23 PM   #4
Crionex

Hi.

For you to test out hidden public do it in couple of stages, please report back how it went.

1. Wear your diaper and go and buy a cold drink at a convenience store, walk around in the isles try spending at least 10mins in the shop, do this with clothes you are comfortable with

2. Go to a shopping mall and walk around for 30mins - well done!

3. Go back to the shopping mall wearing a skirt/sundress thats a bit longer and walk around for an hour.

Challenge yourself a bit now...

4. Again walk around in a mall. But drink as much water as possible. Don't relieve yourself before you go as well.
After a while you will want to pee. Avoid restrooms.
Either use a changeroom or relief yourself while walking or standing in an isle.

Take your time. Don't rush things. Its scary but take it in steps and only push yourself to the extent you are comfortable with.
Crionex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 05:32 PM   #5
Anonymous452

Mess your diaper. You may not like it, but you can say you've tried. And who knows, maybe you'll end up loving it.

In: If you don't reply until 6/5/24

kik: anonymous452_dare
I love being treated like a baby

loves: diapers, wetting, crossdressing, femboy, maid

punishments: laxatives, enema, diaper messing

limits: public, permanent, face, hard cleanup, nudes, dares over 2-3 hours.

Supplies
Babies Favorite PM Dares
Anonymous452 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 09:26 AM   #6
Waluigi
Account Banned

I'm not going to lie to you, I was going to attempt some of this today. But the post-kink depression was so bad with the amount of guilt and self hatred. I'll give it a go when I'm ready. I don't want to be in the wrong headspace for it.
Old 01-06-2023, 09:53 AM   #7
Tom__

Post-Kink depression? Did you enjoyed another kink or did you went for a diaper and just didn't do much with it? I never really had that kind of depression, sometimes a bit of shame maybe.
It's the right choice not to force anything, eventually you realize that going for your kinks isn't negative for yourself.
There is plenty time and kinks usually stay for a while
Tom__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 07:02 PM   #8
Waluigi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlechloe View Post
Haai,

First of all, please don't feel guilty, there is no need, trust me! I know what it feels like when you 'succumb' to the urge to try it out, but the harsh reality is that these feelings won't go away. So deep down (at least for me) you are bound to eventually give in on some level!

Now that you did give in, it's important to enjoy it! Give it a shot, like a real show. Shed your negative emotions towards wearing and using your diapers, and embrace the warm fuzzy feelings they give you!

So let's prepare you well for them, first of all shave yourself completely (or schedule a waxing), next make sure you have some time by yourself, make sure you're completely clean and relaxed, and then put on your diapers! Enjoy the soft feeling they give you, get used to them, walk around in them, and maybe try peeing in them as well. If you can't get it going, either sit on the toilet while wearing them at first, let out a small squirt, break it off, get off your toilet, squat and let it out! I'd be amazed if that didn't work for you! Messing might be a harder thing to do, but sitting on the toilet long enough will make your body eventually give in!

Let me know if you need any tips or tricks, I've been permanently diapered for 1 year straight now, and plan to continue in 2023 and love to help out fellow diaper wearers!

I truly hope you get to enjoy wearing and using your diapers, and it opens you up for more

Goodluck!!

Xx Chloe
I didn't shave because I don't find that comfortable, quite the opposite for me, but I did try the rest of what you said. It was easy enough for me because I've done panty wetting for years. I even slept in it. I felt depressed afterwards but after some TLC I'm ready to try again and hopefully have a better experience.
Thank you Chloe
Waluigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 07:04 PM   #9
Waluigi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous452 View Post
Mess your diaper. You may not like it, but you can say you've tried. And who knows, maybe you'll end up loving it.
I did do this. And as I suspected, I really enjoyed it too.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diapers, pee dare