Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
hiskitten

Unhappy My Master is constantly working and now I'm bored..

I don't want you to punish me. I want him to punish me but he's constantly busy that I have this urge to be bad and seek out attention. This is so so horrible of me to be requesting to be punished right now by complete strangers but I don't know what to do. I miss him. I want him with me and he's always working and I hate being left alone to rot in my own boredom. Fuck. Ranting. Just don't know what to do anymore. HELP ME.
hiskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
Akuma_Tataka

Send a message via Yahoo to Akuma_Tataka

Be proactive. Get your masters cell number and send him pictures. Or wite a story about what you want your master to do to you. Be spontanious with in the rules of your relation do something for your master. a good slave will respond to her masters needs. A great slave will anticapate them befor the master has them.

Ye though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for I am the evil to be feared.

Bondage by a Demon
Akuma_Tataka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
hiskitten

I live with my Master, I do have his phone number but he can't respond to texts because he's so busy. I'm just so scared, I get bored so easily and I really don't want this screwing up our relationship. I feel like I should be punished for posting on here like this, but by him.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #4
inperfect

spend your free time writing down exactly what you have done and why you feel you need to be punished. Leave this in an envelope with his name on it where he can see it when he gets home. Then simply wait ready for him in the next room for your punishment.
inperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
Akuma_Tataka

Do you have daily tasks? Also even if he cant respond you can still let him know your his. There is a site called stories.xnxx .com write your stories there. With your masters ok. Be creative. Meet your master at the door naked (if you dont already). The aformentioned site also has alot of blogs and fanticy storys from slave's and doms so its a great place to get ideas. And definately have your master punish you for posting here. Imo disloyalty is the worst thing that could happen to a master or mate.

Ye though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for I am the evil to be feared.

Bondage by a Demon
Old 07-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
hiskitten

He actually left me with a 4 question assignment that I just remembered, things like what being submissive means to me and what not. I'll be sure to include that part in the end. Thank you. I actually really appreciate you guys for not giving me punishments and instead helping me. I would seriously have died if I obeyed someone else.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #7
Akuma_Tataka

Its all good. Iv been helped alot on here. Even though im not active alot here.

Bondage by a Demon
Old 07-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #8
hiskitten

I'm scared... should I mention this board? I might be killed. Blah.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
hiskitten

What I wrote:

I’ve been bad. I’m so bored that I feel the need to seek out attention elsewhere. I haven’t done anything stupid yet but I’m so scared that if I’m left home all the time by myself, bored out of my mind, I’m going to seek attention from someone who can give it to me. This is why your job is really bumming me out, I’m actually scared to write this part but I feel so guilty. I love you, and obeying someone else makes me feel like I’m cheating on you and I can’t do that. We just need to figure something out because you are the most amazing thing in my life and I don’t want to lose you due to boredom. I love you.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:38 PM   #10
inperfect

I've sent you a PM please read and get back to me
inperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:51 PM   #11
Akuma_Tataka

Sport Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiskitten View Post
What I wrote:

I’ve been bad. I’m so bored that I feel the need to seek out attention elsewhere. I haven’t done anything stupid yet but I’m so scared that if I’m left home all the time by myself, bored out of my mind, I’m going to seek attention from someone who can give it to me. This is why your job is really bumming me out, I’m actually scared to write this part but I feel so guilty. I love you, and obeying someone else makes me feel like I’m cheating on you and I can’t do that. We just need to figure something out because you are the most amazing thing in my life and I don’t want to lose you due to boredom. I love you.
beautiful im sure your master will respond just as passionatly. I cant say this enough but be creative. I dont know what your responsibilitys are for you master. but somethings i would sugguest are learning message, yoga at home, idk how your ability to cook is but the age old adage 'the way to a mans heart is through his stomach' still reigns true. and believe me there would be nothing better than a naked message from my slave (if i had one TT....TT ) after a long day at work.

Bondage by a Demon
Old 07-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #12
carom
Account Banned

i think Akuma Tataka is on the right way there.
Your letter is also a very good step. I think you really need to talk with your master about it.
Ask him for help.

And please keep in mind punishment for feeling like that wont change the problem, you two need to talk about it and search for a solution for both of you.

Maybe you two can try to find some set time every week you both try to hold free for "us time". Talk maybe with him.

Also a bit like Akuma said, maybe do something for him. Prepear the house and cook for him, so all is ready when he gets back. You know best what he needs when he gets home.

Also you may want to think about some not BDSM related hobby. Do somethig you like to relax.

Last edited by carom; 07-09-2011 at 11:31 PM.
carom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk