Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-21-2022, 03:24 AM   #1
sammy14

Default Dice of Pain, Pleasure, & Piss

A basic and simple game of chance for males. Easily played with picture evidence sent through your form of messaging. The premise is you roll a 6 sided dice. You will roll the dice at the Start to see how many #1 you have to roll to end the game. Every other number comes with a task below. Numbers are allowed to double up and rules for rolling a duplicate number is in parentheses.

Game can be modified for those who don't have gear or enjoy a task, just mention it in your post. For Example: Change #1 to . . . .

Prep needed for game as is:
• Fresh Piss
• Clamps or clothespins
• Gag
• Underwear
• dildo or plug

So to start roll the dice, and whatever number you get is the number of times you have to roll a 1 to end. So roll a 1 to start . . . It may be a short game, but roll a 6 you may be in for a long journey.

Tasks . . . If you roll a . . .
#1: You a free and clear, remember keep rolling until you get the number of #1's you need
#2: Drink a Shot of Piss (In the words of DJ Khaled Another One)
#3: Put on Nipple Clamps or Clothespins (Take them off quickly and then place them back on)
#4 Gag Yourself for the remainder (Soak your underwear in piss, add to mouth under gag, refresh that piss every extra roll)
#5: Fuck Yourself with that dildo or plug . . . 5 in and out to start (next time it is 10, 15, 20, etc)
#6 Suck on that dildo or plug . . . Don't you dare clean it off anywhere but that hole on your face suck for 1 min (next time it is 2 min, 3 min, 4 min etc)

Make sure to send those pics to your Sir or Master so he knows how much fun you are having.

BTW I am game to play my game just as it is . . .submissive here Kik and limits below.

Kik: gaypissfag

Likes: Piss (Drinking, piss soaked gags, funnel gags, everything about piss), nipple clamps, rimming, shaving anything below neck, restraints, gags, blindfolds, humiliation, light cbt, light spanking, anal toys, etc. . . I will try most things once.

Limits: Scat, Hard Pain, face pics posted or shared, feminization, women, illegal, permanent marks

PM DARES

Last edited by sammy14; 10-21-2022 at 08:12 AM.
sammy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sammy14 for this post:
Old 10-21-2022, 08:11 AM   #2
Darkmoonwolf

Sounds like a good time lol. I dont have nipple clamps though.

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 07:43 AM   #3
sammy14

If you're down for a new game to play I will submit to someone for this one . Either Kik or Skype for that full humiliation factor. Kik me if interested in playing and I will send you my Skype if you want to play that way.

Down to play for a couple of hours.

Kik: gaypissfag

Likes: Piss (Drinking, piss soaked gags, funnel gags, everything about piss), nipple clamps, rimming, shaving anything below neck, restraints, gags, blindfolds, humiliation, light cbt, light spanking, anal toys, etc. . . I will try most things once.

Limits: Scat, Hard Pain, face pics posted or shared, feminization, women, illegal, permanent marks

PM DARES
sammy14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk