Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-01-2011, 07:17 AM   #1
subscully86

Default Line Writing Task

I have this love/hate relationship with writting lines. I love the idea of someone wasting my time by assigning me a line to write and how many times I have to write it but hate actually doing it when my wrist gets sore! Anyway I'd love to get your assignments to keep me busy and I can send you a picture as proof after too . Thanks!
subscully86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Pencil Simple, But Not Easy

For the next two weeks, every morning you are to write, "I am a good slave and I will not cum today." 10 times.

You can actually cum if you want to, but if you do cum, even if it's after midnight or before your morning writing, then you have to write, "My tiny penis controls me because I am an unworthy, weak, horny little cum slut." 300 times. No more cumming allowed at all until the 300 lines are complete.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Every day write 20 line at evening:
"With love and gratitude, I forgive <Person>. I forgive <Person> and accept him/her as he/she was created by God. I ask <Person> for forgiveness for my thoghts and emotions toward him/her".
<Person> - the person who caused most negative emotions today.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #4
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Pencil Writing assignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by subscully86 View Post
I have this love/hate relationship with writting lines. I love the idea of someone wasting my time by assigning me a line to write and how many times I have to write it but hate actually doing it when my wrist gets sore! Anyway I'd love to get your assignments to keep me busy and I can send you a picture as proof after too . Thanks!
Write 100 times: I will write my lines without complaining. Write neatly and number them.
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
lines, punishment