Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-02-2022, 01:55 PM   #16
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Finally got around to doing this one! Had subscribed to the thread, but forgot about it for my last hotel stay.

So stage 1, what to wear down. Well anyone that read the thread a bit can kind of guess I couldn't add in a tshirt or footwear or towel, that would just be silly. I went down in just a pair of swim trunks, short ones, not those super long and baggy things. I also chose to just leave the room key, book and phone I usually would carry with me and head down. When going on an elevator wearing nothing but a pair of swim trunks with about 5 inch inseams, no shirt, bare foot, you already feel pretty naked, but I knew I'd feel a little more naked soon. So I start stage 1 with 15 points plus the 5 bonus points. I also had to go to the front desk at that point as I was getting into the pool area without my key. Maybe next time I should bring the key so I can get in the pool area, but toss it in the garbage or just forget it and leave it in the pool area? Hmmm, did I just say again? As if it means I will be doing this again?

I went and sat in a chair as there was a couple in the hot tub. I dipped my foot in the pool checking out the water first. This is why I normally like my book or phone, but I probably relaxed about 10 minutes or so when they got out of the hot tub and then headed out. So I then went and got in the pool. A little cool for me, but I got in. I really wanted to do the last option and stash my suit in the trash can, I figured cleaning is gone for the day, but it was just a lot riskier if someone did walk in. So I chose the second to last option, I left my suit on the side of the pool. And it was in plain sight and far enough from the edge that I couldn't reach it unless I got out. In my mind, I said if someone comes in, I wanted to be able to go to the edge of the pool for some coverage, on the side of the pool they would enter from. But the suit that meant was quite visible when you walked in, or at least I thought so. But then again, I was naked in the pool and looking at the one piece of clothing I brought with me. So for stage 2 I add another 20 points bringing me to 40 points.

Now, time for some tasks. Ok, first, glance at the time so I can note when 5 minutes has passed. I started with swimming the lap. And yeah, took a piss in the pool as well. Now is where it gets tricky. Since I'm wearing a chastity device, edging for me normally involves the prostate massager toy and hopefully end with anal orgasm. So my attempt at edging was going to be fingering my hole for 5 minutes. I was going to leave it up to the thread to see if 5 minutes was long enough to have earned the points. So again, I was realizing the placement of my swim trunk, not the best. As I was now at the low end of the pool, closest to the door, and they were at the farther end of the pool. And I was halfway from the side walls and more than 6 from the wall that starts the low end. I would be mortified if someone walked in with me fingering myself and not anywhere near the side of the pool. Even though I had planned on doing this, I thought I'd be able to, I decided not to. So after 7 minutes in the pool, I swam away with 20 more points bringing me to 60 points.

Next I went for moving to the hot tub. Shortest path, out on the shallow end. But I decided to head to the deep end. I got out and was going to move my swim trunks on the other side of the pool, perhaps even closer to the shallow end. But if I moved it, that wasn't in keeping with the dare I suppose, after all if it was in the trash like I wanted, what was I going to do take it out and put it on the floor at that point? So I left them where they were and walked to the hot tub. No covering up. Wish I could say I was aroused, but the chastity device does keep that from popping up. So moving to the hot tub gets me another 20 points bringing me to 80 points.

So in the hot tub, I set the timer on the wall for about 10 minutes before getting in. As I already mentioned, edging is a bit tough with the cage on, so I was going to do 5 minutes of fingering which is probably longer than it takes most to edge. I did this for 10 minutes, but you can decide if I earned the edging points of 7. I was getting horny at this point that part of me just wanted to stay in the hot tub and keeping fingering until I did cum. But I knew with the prostate massager and just fingers I would be at it for about half hour or so and didn't want to stay naked in the hot tub that much longer. So I'me either at 80 points or 87 if you think I should have the points for the fingering instead of edging since I'm in chastity.

Back to the pool. Well, it seemed silly to take my dry suit and take it with me into the pool just so I could wring it out. But I knew it was more points. So that's what I did. Took the trunks in with me then swam a lap. Got out and wrung the trunks out. Carried them to the door before putting them on. This got me 15 points, but perhaps farther down you may want to increase it to the 30 points. So I'm at 95 points or 102 if you think I should have the points for the fingering instead of edging since I'm in chastity.

This is where I say maybe you'll give me the full 30 points instead of 15 for the last stage. I skip the elevator and go to the stairs. Lobby level is quite risky to go around naked. While the front desk wouldn't see me get to the stairs, any one coming from the lobby, restaurant, bar or standing at the front desk would be able to see me. Plus there's always more cameras on the lobby level with entry doors and such. So once inside the stairwell, I took off my swim trunks. Now, carrying my swim trunks and I walked up the 3 flights to my floor and then listened at the door and slowly opened it. I then proceeded down the hall to my room. Very aware of sounds in the rooms. Normally it's later than this when I decide to walk around the halls naked. But since the pool closed at 10pm, it was somewhere between 9:30 and 10pm, so not that late. But I took a normal walk to the room. So you guys can decide if I deserve the extra 15 points for keeping the swim trunks off except for the lobby level hallway.

I think I've earned the 50 points for a full detailed report though.
So 145
+7 if you think I earned the edging points (152)
+ 15 if you think I earned the full 30 points for that last stage (160)
+22 if you think I earned both of those points (167)
Given I am in chastity, I tried I could, and did the best I could for going back naked, so I think I deserve the 167, but we'll see if any one thinks I don't deserve those points.

So if I try again, does fingering count for edging? And if so, how long?

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 03:53 AM   #17
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Finally got around to doing this one! And then it's taken me a couple weeks to finish writing it up to post. Had subscribed to the thread, but forgot about it for a couple hotel stays.

So stage 1, what to wear down. Well anyone that read the thread a bit can kind of guess I couldn't add in a tshirt or footwear or towel, that would just be silly. I went down in just a pair of swim trunks, short ones, not those super long and baggy things. I also chose to just leave the room key, book and phone I usually would carry with me and head down. When going on an elevator wearing nothing but a pair of swim trunks with about 5 inch inseams, no shirt, bare foot, you already feel pretty naked, but I knew I'd feel a little more naked soon. So I start stage 1 with 15 points plus the 5 bonus points. I also had to go to the front desk at that point as I wasn't getting into the pool area without my key. Maybe next time I should bring the key so I can get in the pool area, but toss it in the garbage or just forget it and leave it in the pool area? Hmmm, did I just say again? As if it means I will be doing this again?

I went and sat in a chair as there was a couple in the hot tub. I dipped my foot in the pool checking out the water first. This is why I normally like my book or phone, but I probably relaxed about 10 minutes or so when they got out of the hot tub and then headed out. So I then went and got in the pool. A little cool for me, but I got in. I really wanted to do the last option and stash my suit in the trash can, I figured cleaning is gone for the day, but it was just a lot riskier if someone did walk in. So I chose the second to last option, I left my suit on the side of the pool. And it was in plain sight and far enough from the edge that I couldn't reach it unless I got out. In my mind, I said if someone comes in, I wanted to be able to go to the edge of the pool for some coverage, on the side of the pool they would enter from so I wouldn't be seen. But the suit that meant was quite visible when you walked in, or at least I thought so. But then again, I was naked in the pool and looking at the one piece of clothing I brought with me. So for stage 2 I add another 20 points bringing me to 40 points.

Now, time for some tasks. Ok, first, glance at the time so I can note when 5 minutes has passed. I started with swimming the lap. And yeah, took a piss in the pool as well. Now is where it gets tricky. Since I'm wearing a chastity device, edging for me normally involves the prostate massager toy and hopefully end with anal orgasm. So my attempt at edging was going to be fingering my hole for 5 minutes. I was going to leave it up to the thread to see if 5 minutes was long enough to have earned the points. So again, I was realizing the placement of my swim trunk, not the best. As I was now at the low end of the pool, closest to the door, and the swim trunks were at the farther end of the pool. And I was halfway from the side walls and more than 6 from the wall that starts the low end. I would be mortified if someone walked in with me fingering myself and not anywhere near the side of the pool. Even though I had planned on doing this, I thought I'd be able to, I decided not to. So after 7 minutes in the pool, I swam away with 20 more points bringing me to 60 points.

Next I went for moving to the hot tub. Shortest path, out on the shallow end. But I decided to head to the deep end. I got out and was going to move my swim trunks on the other side of the pool, perhaps even closer to the shallow end. But if I moved it, that wasn't in keeping with the dare I suppose, after all if it was in the trash like I wanted, what was I going to do take it out and put it on the floor at that point? So I left them where they were and walked to the hot tub. No covering up. Wish I could say I was aroused, but the chastity device does keep that from popping up. So moving to the hot tub gets me another 20 points bringing me to 80 points.

So in the hot tub, I set the timer on the wall for about 10 minutes before getting in. As I already mentioned, edging is a bit tough with the cage on, so I was going to do 5 minutes of fingering which is probably longer than it takes most to edge. I did this for 10 minutes, but you can decide if I earned the edging points of 7 for 2 edges. I was getting horny at this point, part of me just wanted to stay in the hot tub and keeping fingering until I did cum. But I knew without the prostate massager and just fingers I would be at it for about half hour or so and didn't want to stay naked in the hot tub that much longer. So I'me either at 80 points or 87 if you think I should have the points for the fingering instead of edging since I'm in chastity.

Back to the pool. Well, it seemed silly to take my dry suit and take it with me into the pool just so I could wring it out. But I knew it was more points. So that's what I did. Took the trunks in with me then swam a lap. Got out and wrung the trunks out. Carried them to the door before putting them on. This got me 15 points, but perhaps farther down you may want to increase it to the 30 points. So I'm at 95 points or 102 if you think I should have the points for the fingering instead of edging since I'm in chastity.

This is where I say maybe you'll give me the full 30 points instead of 15 for the last stage. I skip the elevator and go to the stairs. Lobby level is quite risky to go around naked. While the front desk wouldn't see me get to the stairs, any one coming from the lobby, restaurant, bar or standing at the front desk would be able to see me. Plus there's always more cameras on the lobby level with entry doors and such. So once inside the stairwell, I took off my swim trunks. Now, carrying my swim trunks and I walked up the 3 flights to my floor and then listened at the door and slowly opened it. I then proceeded down the hall to my room. Very aware of sounds in the rooms. Normally it's later than this when I decide to walk around the halls naked. But since the pool closed at 10pm, it was somewhere between 9:30 and 10pm, so not that late. But I took a normal walk to the room. Normal walk? Yeah, everyone walks naked carrying a wet swim suit down the hotel hall! haha. So you guys can decide if I deserve the extra 15 points for keeping the swim trunks off except for the lobby level hallway.

I think I've earned the 50 points for a full detailed report though.
So 145
+7 if you think I earned the edging points (152)
+ 15 if you think I earned the full 30 points for that last stage (160)
+22 if you think I earned both of those points (167)
Given I am in chastity, I tried I could, and did the best I could for going back naked, so I think I deserve the 167, but we'll see if any one thinks I don't deserve those points.

So if I try again, does fingering count for edging? And if so, how long?
Should I try again next chance I get?

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-14-2022, 03:11 PM   #18
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I just got back from another hotel stay.

I've stayed here before. Outdoor pool. The hotel is basically one straight hallway, so half the rooms overlook the front parking lot and the other half of the rooms over look the back parking lot and the pool. I was planning to try tossing the swim suit over the fence.

Must say, I was quite disappointed, maybe a bit of relief too, that during there remodel they got rid of the pool and hot tub! So I wasn't able to give this dare another go this trip.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, hotel, naked, semi-public, swimming