Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-05-2022, 06:03 AM   #1
SOAKED

Default Punish me with clamp dares

I have a whole bag of clamps, pegs and clips. Torture my pussy with clamp dares. Don’t be shy I have one on my clit now….keep adding.

DISLIKES: corner time, anal, ropes, spanking,

LIMITS: body writing, face pics, messy, urine, feces, other people, permanent damage, illegal, scat, blood

30/F

Toys: 2 bullets, magic wand, rabbit, two suckers, binder clips, pegs, duct tape, butterfly vibe with remote that can be worn anywhere.
SOAKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 06:08 AM   #2
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Find something to stuff yourself with, then clamp your lips together to hold it inside.

Then set a timer and edge three times in six minutes. If you can't get all three in six minutes, try again at least one more time.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 06:14 AM   #3
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Every time someone posts on this thread, take the one on your clit off, stroke your clit with your finger, counting out loud to 100, and then put the clamp straight back on again. Don't cum (of course)
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 06:14 AM   #4
SOAKED

Done, pussy is swollen and dripping. Four pegs on clit pussy stuffed with vibrator.

LIMITS: body writing, face pics, messy, urine, feces, other people, permanent damage, illegal, scat, blood

30/F

Toys: 2 bullets, magic wand, rabbit, two suckers, binder clips, pegs, duct tape, butterfly vibe with remote that can be worn anywhere.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:18 AM   #5
SOAKED

Done, harder than I thought. Wanted to come by 50 voice trembling

30/F

Old 04-05-2022, 06:19 AM   #6
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Well done.

Clamp your nipples. Tie a wrist to each clamp, so that your hands are right by your chest and moving them pulls on your tits. Edge again.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:21 AM   #7
SOAKED

Thank you for nipple clamps they are very sensitive today. Done

30/F

Old 04-05-2022, 06:48 AM   #8
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Good girl.

I didn't think you were going to cum at the end of this, but you just might.

Did you do the strokes that MrFrustration gave you. Remember, those are for each post.

After you do them, let's continue this theme. Get a wine bottle or something similar and some string. Clamp your labia nice and tight. Leave the clamp on your clit. Put the bottle on the floor, then kneel down and lower your pussy onto it. Tie your clamps to your big toes, nice and tight, so that pulling up will be painful.

Put your hands behind your head so that your tits are presented nicely. Keep them there while you edge again.

Afterwards, tell us all whether you're a good little slut who gets to be used and kept horny, or a whore who needs to get off at the end.

Also please let us all know whether being called names is yummy or yucky for you.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:03 PM   #9
fancyyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOAKED View Post
I have a whole bag of some clamps, pegs and clips. Torture my pussy with clamp dares. Don’t be shy I have one on my clit now….keep adding.
Hi SOAKED, how are you now? Have you done Kindness's task? If not, I have a punishment for you. Put your nipple clamps, tie it to your fingers and masturbate. When you'll close to an end stop masturbating and tickle your nipples.
fancyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, pain (pussy), punishment, torture