Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-05-2011, 12:00 PM   #16
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Okkaayyyy, I'm a couple of days late with the report but i have taken your punishment for my earlier failings j2o every day for seven days from the day of your post I took a nice cold 1 1/2 litre enema. The times i took the enema varied, typically between morning and evening.. as did the times i bathed or showered. But i took one every day *shivers* suffice to say i feel a bit more proficient at taking large, cold enema's. While i would have liked to have forgone the enema and abstained from masturbation on one or two occasions i decided it wasn't exactly a choice, more a back up in case i 'couldn't' enema.

Annnnnndd i tried the ginger enema too i was reeeaallly trepidant and anxious about it, i did as instructed, left the enema for over 2 hours, for the ginger to soak, till the water had cooled nicley, i got in position and slipped the nozzle in, gritted my teeth, cringed and started the flow... But for some reason it was just like a normal enema.. the ginger didn't get into the water hehe, Wasn't me already knows this.. i was just reporting back for the benefit of others hehe

anyway, thanks again :3

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #17
essiambrekevin

Exclamation public

why dont you give yourself an 2 liter enema and then put on a diaper. then go to a mall and hold it. if you cant hold it for 3 hours, then you must use the diaper to empty your fluids. and then you cant change the diaper for 12 hours. and you must stay at the mall for 2 hours after you mess it. then do it again the next day... but with a 4 liter enema... then again with 6, and so on.
essiambrekevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #18
misjeslaveboy

I know I'm a little new to the lifestyle and as many of you know I far from claim to know everything about it, but I've never even heard of anybody taking a 6 litre enema!

Likes: humiliation, bondage, forced fem, tease and denial, diapers, light pain, some anal play, facesitting
Dislikes: cb-3000, watersports, milking, spanking, enema
Limits: public, scat, blood, permanent damage
misjeslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:39 AM   #19
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by essiambrekevin View Post
why dont you give yourself an 2 liter enema and then put on a diaper. then go to a mall and hold it. if you cant hold it for 3 hours, then you must use the diaper to empty your fluids. and then you cant change the diaper for 12 hours. and you must stay at the mall for 2 hours after you mess it. then do it again the next day... but with a 4 liter enema... then again with 6, and so on.
heh.. as always thanks for the suggestion but uhhhhhhh <.< .... no, i don't have diapers, don't like that kind of play and i'm not giving up 3-5 hours a day hanging round in a shoppping centre >< but thanks anyway, was an interesting idea to entertain

Quote:
Originally Posted by misjeslaveboy View Post
I know I'm a little new to the lifestyle and as many of you know I far from claim to know everything about it, but I've never even heard of anybody taking a 6 litre enema!
Hahaaa annnnd 6 litres issss raaahter large for most people O.o <.< enema enthusiasts with a taste for larger enemas tend to hang about the 2 - 4 and if you read back in this thread.. i failed to take an hold 4 litres, i have managed five in the past though, i just really love getting filled by enemas, and the associated discomfort etc that comes with trying to take that much fluid.

Little story of interest.. i was once commanded to go without cumming for 6 months, this was by a female mistress at the time who was around to ensure i was following my orders unfortunatley.. *rolleyes* she looooved to tease me, but anyway, towards the start of month six, she made me take a 6 litre enema, 2 of really hot water then 2 of really cold then 2 of really hot i think it was.

Anyway, It was while i was taking litre 5 that the enema made me cum it rose practically out of nowhere.. i wasn't touching myself or anything.. just the force of the water against my prostate and rushing into me, it was incredible.. made me cum so hard, and it was a totally different kind of orgasm.. something i've never been able to attain again O.o it was beautiful hehe, that one was the best orgasm i'd ever had at that point, unfortunatley 2 subsequent ones have now rendered it 3rd best ever hehe but that's a different story ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #20
Spanked

I have an idea that I intend to try myself, but I'll share it with you.

So yeah stick as many ice cubes as you can up your bum. You are to keep them there for 5 minutes. Then give yourselves a nice warm enema, as much or as little as you want :3
Old 06-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #21
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

ooo wow hehe, i don't think i've ever done that... i'd dread to think how many ice cubes i could actually get in though >< a thread on here recently required me to put 17 i think it was in, i managed that easily enough O.o heh, and once you can do that many the first ones have melted by the time your getting the last ones in

It's still a nice idea though ^^ I really like doing enema's of alternating temperature.. for example doing a litre of really hot, then a litre of icy cold.

scat, worship, family
Old 06-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #22
Spanked

Well within reason. Or just do it immediately. So the warm enema and the ice cubes meet
Old 06-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #23
Voltage_Passion

A few things:

1.) Where does one get an Enema kit?

2.) About how much does it cost?

I ask because they sound amazing!
Voltage_Passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:34 AM   #24
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hehe :3 they are amazing *is a devout enema lover bent on converting most of get dare if i can* haha,

I get a really nice basic kit off ebay.. i've had to buy a couple, cause i keep breaking them; as i get the cheap ones they aren't all that great quality, but they still work fine and i think they are perferable to the vast majority of enema kits on the market. You can find more professional enema kits and things for higher prices just by tapping it into google, but they don't really give you anything the cheaper one doesn't.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-QUALITY-EN...item20ab7d081b

there's a link to one on ebay, you may want to find one coming from the US just to save on postage, but you should be able to geta kit like that, which is the same as i use... for a mere $10 - $15 :3

scat, worship, family
Old 06-10-2011, 05:36 AM   #25
wannatry2

Send a message via MSN to wannatry2

try it with a bottle of wines worth.....hold for as long as you can and feel the effects of the booze as its absorbed
wannatry2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:57 AM   #26
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannatry2 View Post
try it with a bottle of wines worth.....hold for as long as you can and feel the effects of the booze as its absorbed
Wooaaaah Wannatry Careful! It depends on the wine your using ofc but wines tend to range from what? Roughly between 5% and 20% I've never done an alcohol enema but they can be extremley dangerous, especially for someone who lacks experience or an understanding of the risks. I have a 1 litre bottle of wine in the fridge that is 14% trying to take it all! would probably risk severe alchohol poisoning, if not death. It just gets absorbed waayy too fast for the body to deal with it. I think i might get away with it but i'm a biiig person, who doesn't really get affected by alcohol, but even i'm not about to test that out. Alcohol enema's are typically only given in very small quantities.

If anyone is getting ideas here can i highly recommend that you DO NOT do this, Thanks.

Do you have any experience with alcohol enema's yourself Wannatry?

scat, worship, family
Old 06-10-2011, 08:07 AM   #27
Voltage_Passion

That seems Fun, Re-playable, and of low impact on my wallet... I'm going to look into this! Thank you!
Voltage_Passion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, punishment, submissive