Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-05-2021, 04:23 PM   #1
running_man

Default Barefoot in open shoes 2021 (dice-based male clothing control)

Although I guess that most of you are not into this kind of fetish I'd like to share my current rules for this summer with you as my gf and me spent quite some time to create them. Maybe it's useful or inspriring for somebody here. Feedback and own experiences are always welcome!

Background: As my girlfriend likes to be barefoot in open shoes whenever it's possible she also likes to see me this way during the warm season. Last year I got some rules for the first time and as you can imagine my rules have become more sophisticated and stricter this year. (My gf herself also got her own clothing control rules.)

Basic rules: Open shoes (flip flops, sandals) and no socks when outdoors (and completely barefoot indoors) as a general rule. Warm season basically means from April to October. I get a certain amount of "joker days" per month when I can wear whatever shoes and socks I like. Last year I got three joker days per month but this year I will roll a D6 at the beginning of each month: 1/2 means 1, 3/4 means 2 and 5/6 means 3 joker days.

Additional rules: At the beginning of each month I must choose three pairs of shoes (one pair of flip flops, one pair of trekking sandals, and one pair of "Birkenstock" sandals) that have not been used the month before. I can only wear these three pairs throughout the whole month and I can never be sure if I'm allowed to choose which one: each morning I must roll a D6 meaning: 1/2: I may choose a pair out of the "pool" of available shoes myself, 3/4: my gf chooses, 5/6: roll another D6 to decide by chance.

But that's still not enough. Moreover I will roll 2 D6 for an additional rule for the upcoming month. There are two different lists what the results mean, one for the colder and one for the warmer months, see below.

Violations against the rules will cause further restrictions or punishments, decided by my gf.

Exceptions: There are three exceptions that are excluded from the whole game (no use of joker days necessary):
* Work (when at office due to dress code)
* Seeing some special relatives who wouldn't understand that kind of game
* Places where it is socially not acceptable (places where men wear formal clothes like in theatres, dinner restaurants etc.; but: cinema does not count as an exception)

Limits: Completely barefoot in public (without shoes) is beyond our limits for both of us.

Additional rules for April/May/September/October:

Temperatur rule to keep it realistic: only days with a forecasted maximum of at least 20°C are part of the game, plus requests from number 7, see below.

2. Clothing restriction: During all non-joker days no trousers allowed that are longer than knee-length.
3. Temperature modification: The minimum forecasted temperature for a day to be part of the game will be reduced from 20°C by half D6 (so 1/2=19°, 3/4=18°, 5/6=17°).
4. No shoe choice: Shoes that go into the "pool" for this month will be chosen by my girlfriend. There are no restrictions for her (so she could also choose three pairs of flip flops or pairs that have been used the month before).
5/9. Shoe loss: Roll a D6. For this month from the pre-selected three pairs I lose: 1/2: the Birkenstock sandals, 3/4: the trekking sandals, 5/6: both the Birkenstock and the trekking sandals.
6/8. Joker day loss: Loss of all joker days for this month. The overall exceptions above are not affected.
7. Girlfriend request: Girlfriend may request me to accompany her in open shoes if she goes in open shoes herself and the current outside temperature is 15°C or more. Can be refused by the cost of a joker day.
10. Joker day veto: Once in this month my girlfriend can veto one of my joker days. She need not announce this in advance. The day itself is not lost and can be caught up on in the following 14 days.
11. Girlfriend in closed shoes: She will accompany me in closed shoes when we go out together.
12. Shaved legs: I will get my legs shaved at the beginning of the month. Can be refused by the cost of losing all joker days and shoes except for a pair of flip flops (chosen by my gf) for this month and following the clothing restriction rule (number 2).

Additional rules for June/July/August:

No temperature rule in June, July, and August, so no exclusion of days just because of the temperature or weather.

2. Clothing restriction: During all non-joker days I will have to wear a tanktop instead of a normal t-shirt.
3/11. Early announcement: Joker days must be announced D6 days in advance.
4/10. Joker day veto: Once in this month my girlfriend can veto one of my joker days. She need not announce this in advance. The day itself is not lost and can be caught up on in the following seven days.
5/9. Shoe loss: Roll a D6. For this month from the pre-selected three pairs I lose: 1/2: the Birkenstock sandals, 3/4: the trekking sandals, 5/6: both the Birkenstock and the trekking sandals.
6/8. Joker day loss: Loss of all joker days for this month. The overall exceptions above are not affected.
7. No shoe choice: Shoes that go into the "pool" for this month will be chosen by my girlfriend. There are no restrictions for her (so she could also choose three pairs of flip flops or pairs that have been used the month before).
12. Shaved legs: I will get my legs shaved at the beginning of the month. Can be refused by the cost of losing all joker days and shoes except for a pair of flip flops (chosen by my gf) for this month and following the clothing restriction rule (number 2).

Last edited by running_man; 06-05-2021 at 04:31 PM.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to running_man for this post:
Old 06-05-2021, 04:51 PM   #2
running_man

What happened so far this year:

April: 1 joker day which I lost by rolling an 8. But in the end there were only two days at the beginning and at the end of the month that qualified for the game (cf. temperature rule). I remember that I was lucky that I could choose the shoes myself.

May: 2 joker days but rolled a 3 and a another 3 meaning that the minimum temperature was reduced to 18°C. Which had the consequence that there were 9 days in a quite cold month I had to go in open shoes. To be honest sometimes it was a bit chilly and in the supermarkets I was more or less the first man dressed this way. But, well, that's the idea of the game

June: No more temperature rule and I lost my only joker day by rolling an 8. Fortunately the weather has become significantly more summer-like.

Update: will continue this in my blog.

Last edited by running_man; 06-06-2021 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Added link to blog.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 03:10 AM   #3
Jomaryngs

It seems strange to me that people can walk barefoot on the streets. Of course, it's nice to walk along the ocean barefoot on the sandy beach during your vacation. But on normal days, I prefer comfortable, high-quality sneakers. I am probably the most important buyer of the online store forstepstyle.com. Because I regularly replenish my stocks of sneakers by choosing new models. Very cool shoes at low prices probably signal me that it is necessary to buy. I realized why I don't go barefoot - because I have a lot of shoes that need to be used, lol.
Jomaryngs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk