Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #31
The Marketplace

For the next 1 month you are only allowed to have anal sex imo.

This will serve a a reminder that Brian does what Brian wants. Also it will definitely help train your ass.

Keep the plug in at all times (or as agreed), so your ass is really being put to good use.

Brian, its a good idea to 'suddenly' demand this at random times/places. Without warning - what you want, this cheap whore slut should provide...
The Marketplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:21 AM   #32
Big_Mike
getDare Sweetheart

I'm loving this thread and getting very horny reading about all the naughty slutty things Mary Kate is being forced to do. Keep it up.
Big_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #33
LinusCaldwell

Disappointed to see this thread die. Anything more?
LinusCaldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #34
Mary Kate

Default i have a lot to make up for

Hi…
I’m sorry to have been away for so long. There has been a lot of stuff between me and Brian (and me and family), and I didn’t make time to post here at all. I’ve very sorry!

With all the nice and helpful people Brian and I have met here, I feel I owe you and explanation. Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to check in like this! I actually told Brian that I had done this already, and I really meant too, but then time just got away from me, and my fib turned into a lie (I really did mean to do it though!)

So I guess I want to work backward a little. Brian and I broke up for awhile. He didn’t want to, but I felt I needed to – some family stuff weirded me out (my daughter will only call me Mary Kate now), and I felt I had to try to be good and normal and stop this stuff with Brian even though I really loved it. I wanted to try to get her respect back again. I told Brian that I needed a break, and he was wonderful and understanding and I feel terrible basically carving him out of my life for awhile, but I thought I was doing the right thing, even though I was and am always in love with him. I quit my job at the bar where I waited tables, and got a really crappy 8-5 job in an office on campus that I thought was more respectable, and tried to be a good Mom on the weekends I’d visit my daughter despite all the crappy things I did cheating on my ex when I was still married. And I’ve been trying to be a “good girl” since then, but I’m miserable. My daughter is so sweet to my ex, and also to this woman he’s seeing now, but when she’s with me, she calls me by my first name, she rolls her eyes whenever I say anything, she makes comments I can’t here to her friends, and is just sort of a shit – to me at least. To everyone else, she’s smart and charming and intelligent and kind and all the wonderful things that have been true about her her whole life. I talked with my ex about it and found out that a friend of my daughter’s from when we were still together told her that I slept with the friend’s Dad… which is true, it’s just not something I thought anyone else knew. My ex asked me what do I expect, and… I didn’t have an answer for him, and then I realized that I’m just pretending to be something I’m not. BraHater’s comment about me that I’m “a worthless slut that has dumped her former life.” is TRUE. I admit that.

And the worse thing is, I dumped what I had with my ex and my daughter, and then I did the SAME thing with Brian, who is the first person to really understand and accept me for who I am. So I went back to Brian this week, and begged him to forgive me, and told him that I’ve never stopped loving him, and pleaded that we try to build some kind of relationship again. Even though I’ve been a total shit, he said we could try, but we’re starting from a different place now so me and Brian can’t be exactly how it was before, and I accept that. I’m just so grateful to try to put things back together in some way! … but one of the things that’s really different is Emily. Emily was …IS a friend of mine who I asked to do a 3-some with me and Brian before (this makes a lot more sense if you read my posts from before) We only did it once, and it was really mostly Brian and Emily, because they made me kneel on the floor and watch them. That was hard… I really felt worthless… Emily is beautiful and everything I’m not – she’s tall, and has big boobs and long blonde hair and legs that go on forever. She was into it and kept asking Brian if he likes her boobs better than my little ones, if he likes kissing her and not having to lean over because I’m so short, if her legs are sexier than my short ones, if it feels good to be dating someone who actually goes to college.. stuff like that. Like I said, she’s a friend and she knows everything I’m insecure about, and I DID explain to her my sub feelings and how I wanted to be treated, and wow, she ran with that! We started with me confessing one of my affairs from when I was married like DarthTease dared, and I just felt like I was a piece of dogshit. Emily kept telling me how I don’t deserve someone like Brian, and part of me knew she was right, and part of me was so happy that I was with Brian, and a huge part of me felt ashamed and worthless as I watched how Brian reacted to her (he likes her a lot), and at the same time, as I kneeled there, I could feel my cunt juice dripping down my leg… I wanted to join them but I was on a leash like Kat3130 dared. Emily is the first girl I’ve been sexual with. I licked her pussy after her and Brian was done. I was horny and humiliated and I wanted to leave… and at the SAME time I didn’t want to stop licking her either. She came while I ate her (I felt proud because it was my first time doing that), and then she spit on my face and went back to bed with Brian. I slept on the floor and touched myself even though I wasn’t supposed to.

So back to present. Brian wants me to quit my office job. He said if I’m that unhappy, I should go back to waiting tables in the bar again and if I can’t get my old job back, then a different place. I’m at Brian’s now as I type this. I’m naked except for heels like Brian likes. They are actually new heels. Brian bought them for me months ago, but they didn’t come in the mail til after we broke up. He saved them though. This is the first time I’ve worn them. They are bright pink, like bubble gum, and have 8 inch heels with 2 inch platforms. I really can’t walk in them very well, but I’ve mostly been kneeling and sucking Brian tonight. Emily is out of town but she gets back tomorrow. Brian already told her about me contacting him.

Wow, this is a long message again! There is more to tell and I promised Brian that I would write SOMETHING here every day. Even if it is a short paragraph. He was not happy that I said I posted but didn’t.

Anyway… I’m sorry for that again. And I just want you to know that I’m still here and I’d love to hear your thoughts, advice, dares, …anything you want.

Your worthless slut,
-mary kate
Old 03-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #35
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

You might consider starting a blog if you want to do daily posts. Best of luck getting your life put back together and finding happiness again.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #36
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Welcome Back

Welcome back, slut Kate.

I'm glad you have returned, and more importantly, I'm glad that you have learned to truly accept what you are, and what you need. It is good to see that Brian is willing to take you back and continue to give you what you need.

I think you need to truly and fully commit to what you are. You need to tell Brian that you are his slave. That you will obey ANYTHING he commands, and that the word "no" simply does not exist for you. You need to tell him that you would happily serve Mistress Emily if that is what He wants, and that you will do whatever it takes to please the both of them. That your pleasure is nothing from now on.

Don't turn back now. Embrace the slave you are, and jump into it full force. Get the job that he wants you to be, and then do it the best you can. Since you have no morals any more, you can be the sexiest, most naughty waitress possible. Think of all of the tips you will make which you will come home and give to Brian.

As for a dare, report to us what your dress code is these days. I know that before you disappeared, we had given Brian ideas of what clothes you were to be allowed, and what rules you have.

MasterZp
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:17 AM   #37
Pantylover152

Ithink you should be publicaly humiliated for not obeying Brian. You are a worthelss slut and need to be punished like one and publicly humiliated. Brian I have many ways you can do that if oyud like!
Pantylover152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #38
Gibas

Hi again worthless slut, you should go to the sex shop again, and ask if he wants another blowjob, if he thinks that your mouth is worth anything, then you will suck him until he cums in your mouth, you will also ask him if he let's you lick his asshole.

Also, considering that now you're a owned whore, will you change your views on pics?
Gibas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:00 AM   #39
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

It seems Mary Kate has been dealing with a bit of an existential crisis. Not sure if we should jump into "go blow that guy" dares immediately.

I think her focus right now should be on rebuilding her confidence within the role she's chosen as a slut and a toy to her man. She needs to find the same validation she felt before if she's going to remain happy in this lifestyle and not break down again and flee. That means a little bit more aftercare and reassurance, not just an extra orgasm or two or a stern punishment.

She also will need to establish trust with Brian again, to demonstrate that even if she has some doubts, she will bring them up and discuss the situation before cutting and running like before. The two of them need to bridge whatever gap was opened so that Brian can treat her like his worthless, degraded slut again, "lovingly" and not just exact some revenge.

Welcome back, Mary Kate. I hope it works out this time. If I can think of ways to assist you getting reaccustomed to your role, I will be sure to offer them as suggestions. In the meantime, I look forward to reading your updates and following your return. A daily blog is not a bad idea. What does Brian think?
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:13 AM   #40
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Welcome back, Kate. I want to join the above. You should not deny your depraved nature. It looks like this is an important part of your soul. Person can be happy just living in harmony with itself. And if you are destined to be a slut, then so be it. As for the dare, I want Brian forbid you masturbate and fucked you in the ass until you cum only from anal sex. I want you to become a real anal slut. And of course do not forget to eat your girlfriend's pussy. For more detailed instructions I need more information about your current lifestyle, toys, etc.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:00 AM   #41
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Any updates?

Kate,

We would all love to hear how things are going and what you are up to.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:32 AM   #42
Shadowice
getDare Addict

A very good read sorry I missed it when she was still active

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #43
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Looks like she still pops on now and again but hasn't posted anything for a while.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 01:42 PM   #44
raisethebar
Account Banned

Mary Kate are we going to get some updates? Love to hear how things are going? Your stories and updates were always fun to read.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 09:40 PM   #45
raisethebar
Account Banned

You still lurking, wanted to update the thread?
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk