Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-28-2022, 08:28 AM   #1
timcauley2

Default 29/male/switch seeks 24-36/male/master in US (new to this)

Synopsis: I am newer to the slave/sub side of this. I have read many post and realize most people are wanting long term. I may be open to this, but for now I am just "testing the waters." I am open minded, but I do have some limits. I would like to communicate on snapchat/skype. I do NOT have Kik.

Me:

I am 29, avg build. I am on the hairy side and pretty masculine. I am looking to learn and train. I am not available 24/7. if you want to cam on skype then I most likely can give you 1 time a week at most. I can snapchat more, however. I am NOT looking to exposed, show off with my face or be forced to show my face the enture time while on cam/in snaps. I do not do piss, scat or blood.

You:

Prefer someone who is good with first timers. Someone who will understand boundaries. Someone who ALSO SHOWS THEMSELVES whether on skype cams or snapchats. Someone who is willing to be patient while I learn the ropes and help me explore the avenues/teaching me new things, etc. I am more into the masculine type man. Open to any ideas, thoughts and will be okay if I say no to some things noting that I am new.
timcauley2 is online now Report Post

Dislikes: one sided pics/cam

Limits: Full face pics (will show on snap or intermittently on skype call), scat, piss, blood, permanent
timcauley2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk