Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
Ashy-J

Default Games

I am hosting a house party for myself and some mates, both male and female, at previous house partys the games have gone as all do, everyone very drunk and naked.

but we are all bored of the same games, i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for new games we can play, i played strip monopoly once at the age of about 14, but i dont think it would be very easy to play drunk.

we play strip f**ked up

which is basically a pack of cards all face down, everyone takes a turn to turn a card over and then does what it says

A - ring of fire, everyone starts drinking and doesnt stop till the person to their right stops, first person stopping being the person who turned the card over
2 - 2 large mouthfuls of drink
3 - 3 large mouthfuls of drink
4 - 4 for the hoes - 4 drinks for females
5 - 5 large mouthfuls of drink
6 - 6 for dicks - 6 drinks for males
7 - pick one person to take 5 large drinks and take 1 item off
8 - everyone else drinks 8 drinks
9 - same as 7
10 - pick one person to take 10 large drinks and take 2 items off or two people to take 5 drinks each and 1 item off each
J - send it back - do what previous card said
Q - treat someone mean - make someone finish their drink and remove 3 items of clothing
k - dirty pint - pick 2 drinks and put some of it into a pint glass - then when the last king is turned over, whoever does it must down the whole drink and then strip naked

thats the one we play all the time, really could do with some different games for a change like

your help is greatly appretiated - i need them before 29th

My Kink Talk Album - 18+ Photos
Ashy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
Ashy-J

howay guys, yous have gotta have some games, i need some so i can learn the rules or have them typed and printed so i can get them played, drinking or stripping or drinking and stripping games please

Old 05-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

This is a truth or dare website... Not a game ideas website
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
smokeyeager

Location: 1 mile from the beach on the eastern seaboard of North America
Send a message via AIM to smokeyeager Send a message via MSN to smokeyeager Send a message via Yahoo to smokeyeager

Sex Master - dice game

Game is simple, sit in a circle boy, girl, boy, girl. Rolls are as follows:

2 - kiss anyone you want, if he/she is not willing then he/she must down his/her beer
3 - drink one
4 - nothing (roll ends)
5 - beer bitch, you must get a beer for anyone who needs a beer. You can be told to drink by anyone.
6 - Sex Master (see rules below) roll ends
7 - Kiss the person to the right of you and the person to the left drinks
8 - nothing (roll ends, you must drink)
9 - social (everyone drinks)
10 - nothing (roll ends)
11 - kiss the person to your left and the person to the right drinks
12 - drink 12

The Sex Master can rearrange how people are sitting. He/She can also demand that the players take off some clothes. No more than two articles of clothes taken off for one person each time around the circle. The player must leave these clothes off until he/she becomes the Sex Master.

The Sex Master also can make anyone drink at anytime. The only down side to being Sex Master is you can not pair off anyone with yourself. You can not be caught making out with anyone when you are the Sex Master except when you roll a 7 or 11. If you roll a 2 when you are the Sex Master then you must drink and pick a new Sex Master. You do not get to kiss anyone at this time.

Doubles - split the dice up between two players (male and female) if they roll doubles then you drink the amount they roll, if they don't they drink the amount of what they rolled and they must kiss. You may not give the dice to the Sex Master!

Feel free to modify it to your liking.

Loves: anal, watersports, cbt, pain, humiliation, piercing.
Limits: kids, family, poo, diapers (or anything baby related), blood, permanent marks.

Ask me anything.

P90X is brutal but I'm loving it.
smokeyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
Ashy-J

sounds pretty good mate, may have to give that one a go, i like the sex master can make people take clothes off, "right you, get naked now"

hehe i like it.

i guess i best go get some dice lol

cheers for that one

Old 05-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy-J View Post
I am hosting a house party for myself and some mates, both male and female, at previous house partys the games have gone as all do, everyone very drunk and naked.

but we are all bored of the same games, i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for new games we can play, i played strip monopoly once at the age of about 14, but i dont think it would be very easy to play drunk.

we play strip f**ked up

which is basically a pack of cards all face down, everyone takes a turn to turn a card over and then does what it says

A - ring of fire, everyone starts drinking and doesnt stop till the person to their right stops, first person stopping being the person who turned the card over
2 - 2 large mouthfuls of drink
3 - 3 large mouthfuls of drink
4 - 4 for the hoes - 4 drinks for females
5 - 5 large mouthfuls of drink
6 - 6 for dicks - 6 drinks for males
7 - pick one person to take 5 large drinks and take 1 item off
8 - everyone else drinks 8 drinks
9 - same as 7
10 - pick one person to take 10 large drinks and take 2 items off or two people to take 5 drinks each and 1 item off each
J - send it back - do what previous card said
Q - treat someone mean - make someone finish their drink and remove 3 items of clothing
k - dirty pint - pick 2 drinks and put some of it into a pint glass - then when the last king is turned over, whoever does it must down the whole drink and then strip naked

thats the one we play all the time, really could do with some different games for a change like

your help is greatly appretiated - i need them before 29th
Strip liar dice. First naked gets his/her crutch shaved by person of opposite gender wearing most when it happens, and who then gets to write his/her name on the loser down there with a sharpie.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:32 AM   #7
Ashy-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Strip liar dice. First naked gets his/her crutch shaved by person of opposite gender wearing most when it happens, and who then gets to write his/her name on the loser down there with a sharpie.
so how do you play strip liar dice?????

Old 05-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy-J View Post
so how do you play strip liar dice?????
Like ordinary liar dice. Poker dice for preference. Everyone starts with equal number of items. Who loses a life strips an item. Best if the players are seated MFMF alternately so a challenge will always be to someone of the opposite gender.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk