Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2022, 03:52 AM   #1
L---

Unhappy Orgasm = you are allowed to punish me

Hey it's me again and to make it short I failed my second attempt for 5 days of chastity, again.

The punishment of the old thread was that if I cum I will have to be locked in chastity for the amount I was locked in january multiplied by 3. Which makes 18 days. Since this goal is rather unrealistic for me to follow we are gonna change the rules up a bit.

I will try to be locked up these 18 days but if lust overtakes me and I Orgasm. I have to write here that I came. Then everybody seeing this is allowed to give me one punishment until 24 hours after the orgasm.If I orgasm again you are allowed to punish me again.And of course you can punish me already since I just came. I need to do all of them before even thinking about cumming again.

Oh and this time one limit is more chastity time for a beginner 18 days is like 2 years trust me . And keep in mind that I am not completly living alone, louder punishments or where I need the house for myself will have to wait until I am alone. Oh and they should be task that can be done not rules that apply for the time. So I can achive them and maybe cum again

Thread active/release : (01.02.2022 18:30)

My personal favorite part of the post the
Time Reduction tasks
Swallowing all my cum (-3 days)
anal orgasm (-1 day) (Total: )
plugged(medium) in public for an hour (-30mins)
10 spanks on bare butt = -1min max 600 spanks a day (Total: -120min)

Punishment List
1.Orgasm:
Bodywriting dice game (✓)
Diaper weekend (✓)
2.Orgasm (17:10 17.01):

Anal training
I wanted to keep this more punishment oriented then rule oriented but I have the feeling Iani really want to anal train me . So 30 mins daily of anal fucking(if possible with my machine). Finished with 1 hour plugged.
Day 1-2 days it's medium dildo.
Days 3-6 days is 1/3 of time with big dildo and 2/3 with medium dildo.
Days 7-9 it's 50/50 split between big and medium dildo.
Days 10-12 2/3 time with big and 1/3 with medium.
Days 13-15 only use medium dildo to loosen up your ass before being fucked with big dildo
Completed days: 3

Likes: cumming <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3(when I am allowed), and being punished

Punishments: Anal with big toys, anal with toothpaste, plugged(long time), Diaper wearing and wetting, Piss play, Bodywriting(hidden places), easy public, Deepthroat, Enema holding, Self Humiliation, ruined orgasms and everything not in limits I guess

Limits:hard cbt, online exposure, full public, scat, Bodywriting(places you can see), No Diaper 24/7 limit is 12 hours a day(I don't live alone sadly )

Toys: Buttplugs(small,medium,big), Inflatable Buttplug, Dildos(small,medium,big), Fuckmachine, Diapers, mouthgag, BDSM- nosehook and Ringgag, some fake Cum, handcuffs collar, 2 black panties, enema kit, and of course a cage

Likes: Orgasms <3<3(when I am allowed), and being punished

Punishments: Anal with big toys, anal with toothpaste, plugged(long time), Diaper wearing and wetting, Piss play, Enema holding, Bodywriting(hidden places), easy public, Deepthroat, Self Humiliation

Limits: Public, scat , friends family, hard cbt, online pics, Bodywriting(places you can see), to long termish stuff

Last edited by L---; 01-17-2022 at 09:34 AM.
L--- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 05:33 AM   #2
katien
getDare Sweetheart

PUNISHMENT 1: A little bodywriting (in places not visible to others) and what you write on your body, you cannot erase it until at least 24 hours have passed, since you put the last word on your skin).

It will be a dice game, it is a personalized variation for you, of this thread (and taking into account that it is a punishment and not a dare): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=202591

You will have to use either a 12-sided dice or 2 6-sided dice each.

First, you will roll the dice to choose if you will use a permanent marker (sharpie) or a washable one (Don't worry, you can remove the permanent as well, it will only take you longer).

(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)- permanent marker (sharpie)
(7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)- washable marker

From now on, you will play hard (do not forget that this is a punishment), that means, you will roll the dice and multiply its result, that will be the number of times you must play this. (Given 1: 3 - Given 2: 6 - 6x3 = 18 will be the times you will have to write on your body).

For each Phrase, roll here to get a Location:

2. player's choice (covered by clothing)
3. feet
4. inner thighs
5. stomach
6. chest
7. ass
8. above dick
9. arms
10. outer thighs
11. Balls
12. player's choice (covered by clothing)

...Now get the Section from which you will roll

2. A + B
3. A + B
4. C
5. C
6. E
7. E
8. E
9. C
10. B
11. F (ignore location)
12. F (ignore location)

Section A:
2. hopeless
3. dumb
4. desperate
5. stupid
6. pathetic
7. naughty
8. horny
9. worthless
10. silly
11. filthy
12. dirty

Section B
2. pig
3. freak
4. slave
5. fucktoy
6. slut
7. loser
8. cocksucker
9. sissy
10. bimbo
11. bitch
12. whore

Section C:
1. cum eater
2. cum guzzler
3. cum bucket
4. cum slut
5. cum dumpster
6. cum queen
7. cum eater
8. cum guzzler
9. cum bucket
10. cum slut
11. cum dumpster
12. cum queen

Section E
1. I love sucking cock
2. for public use
3. please use rear entrance
4. make me beg
5. I love anal
6. I crave cock
7. I crave cock
8. I love anal
9. make me beg
10. please use rear entrance
11. for public use
12. I love sucking cock

Section F: (written on ass)
1. spank me
2. use me
3. fuck me
4. stretch me
5. fist me
6. punish me
7. Fist me
8. stretch me
9. fuck me
10. use me
11. spank me
12. punish me

When you're done, take some photos with your smartphone (don't worry, you're not going to send them to anyone), look at the time you took the photo. You should be without deleting what you just did, until the next day at the same time.

Do not delete the photo from your mobile gallery, until your chastity period is over. You should look at the photo every day while you are in chastity, so that you remember what can happen to you, if you cum again.

I hope you have fun with my punishment! By the way, write us a report here in your own thread!

Go through my thread from time to time, I really am not going to be harder or softer with you because you add hits or chastity time. What's more, it makes me morbid that you do it.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test

Last edited by katien; 01-14-2022 at 05:42 AM.
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 06:45 AM   #3
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I think you should wait with starting those 18 days untill first of February and in a mean time you can keep reducing that time with the rules from previous thread (reduction of one day by having an anal orgasm still counts).
Untill you start chastity for the next time you should swallow all of your cum.- if you archive that reduce chastity time by 3 days.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 07:07 AM   #4
L---

First to katien, I did your punishment and luck was really on my side this time.
I rolled a 1 meaning I had to write 3 phrases. I also rolled feet twice which is by far the least emberassing place. So now there is a Cocksucker on my left foot and a Cum queen on my right one. Also it says "I crave cock" on my other thigh. Might be some truth to that . I took 2 pictures as promised. Sorry for having so much luck and rolling low

Hmmm maybe but I really wanna get out of it. So i decided I started as early as I can. I mean it's chastity but I still know that I will cum from time to time . Just need to face the justice here.

Hmmm but I still like the Idea of having general tasks I can do to reduce the full time. If you want to reintroduce rules put them in this thread aswell.

If you want I can swallow my cum the next time I orgasm if you want that as punishment for me. Or if you are mean I can ruin one and swallow it .

Punishments: Anal with big toys, anal with toothpaste, plugged(long time), Diaper wearing and wetting, Piss play, Enema holding, Bodywriting(hidden places), easy public, Deepthroat, Self Humiliation

Limits: Public, scat , friends family, hard cbt, online pics, Bodywriting(places you can see), to long termish stuff
Old 01-14-2022, 07:27 AM   #5
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by L--- View Post
First to katien, I did your punishment and luck was really on my side this time.
I rolled a 1 meaning I had to write 3 phrases. I also rolled feet twice which is by far the least emberassing place. So now there is a Cocksucker on my left foot and a Cum queen on my right one. Also it says "I crave cock" on my other thigh. Might be some truth to that . I took 2 pictures as promised. Sorry for having so much luck and rolling low

Hmmm maybe but I really wanna get out of it. So i decided I started as early as I can. I mean it's chastity but I still know that I will cum from time to time . Just need to face the justice here.

Hmmm but I still like the Idea of having general tasks I can do to reduce the full time. If you want to reintroduce rules put them in this thread aswell.

If you want I can swallow my cum the next time I orgasm if you want that as punishment for me. Or if you are mean I can ruin one and swallow it .
Then as you already started again and will fail again before those 18 days passes you can reduce chastity time to 15 days if you swallow all of your cum untill that point.

Keep using fuck machine on your ass everyday(or on days when you can) for at least one hour.
Today and next 2 days it's medium dildo.
Next 3 days is 1/3 of time with big dildo and 2/3 with medium dildo.
Days 7-9 it's 50/50 split between big and medium dildo.
Days 10-12 2/3 time with big and 1/3 with medium.
Days 13-15 only use medium dildo to loosen up your ass before being fucked with big dildo
If you end up still in chastity you need to each day see how fast can you be ass raped by that fuck machine with big dildo.
As before if you have an anal orgasm it's one less day of chastity.
Additionally to give you more chances each hour (up to 6 in one day if you wear it for longer extra time doesn't count) of wearing medium butt plug in public reduces your chastity time by 30 minutes.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 07:41 AM   #6
L---

I guess I will have to swallow some cum the next weeks

I will try using the fuck machine as often as I can but with people in my next door room I will not. I will just fuck my ass manually tho to make up for it.
also 1 hour is a bit to long since I would like to do different things next to it so I will substract 30 mins of assfucking a day and add 1 hour being plugged a day with the size that the dildo would have been.

I will try for anal orgasms

I am not in public that often right now but I will sure plug myself up before going there.

Old 01-14-2022, 08:38 AM   #7
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

here we go again!

since your butt is pretty much claimed already, i'll go with something else. you told me how little times you pee in a day and i was baffled about it. so i will make this one a bit stricter than i usually would, just to ensure that it is indeed a punishment for you.

this weekend you only get to pee in the toilet once a day. anything else will have to go in your diapers. you may only use one diaper a day. you may only remove it if required to not break your limits (family etc.). but put it on again as soon as possible.

also i like the idea of bringing the reduction possibilities back. as before: 10 spanks on bare ass = -1 minute of denial for a max of 60 minutes per day.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 09:36 AM   #8
L---

This boy has to confess an full Orgasm he had today at 17:10 (swallowed to get the -3 days)
By rules of the thread you are allowed to punish me for it .

Make the punishments doable in a timespan of 2 hours, please. Since I have to work sadly

Old 01-17-2022, 10:46 AM   #9
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

well, i heard you enjoyed that orgasm.

i'll make this punishment very straight forward: use toothpaste when using the medium dildo for lani's anal task. do that until your next orgasm.

Likes and Limits
Old 01-21-2022, 02:51 AM   #10
L---

Yeah it is one of those confess days. I confess an Orgasm I had yesterday at 21:10(with the allowence of my dom but only if I post in this thread again)

So you are allowed to punish me for it again for the next 24 hours. You can also just ignore this .

Oh It would be nice if all of them can be done in a 2 hour timespan

Some update to the punishment list:

Punishment List
1.Orgasm:
Bodywriting dice game (✓)
Diaper weekend (✓)
2.Orgasm (17:10 17.01):
Burning upgrade (✓)
3.Orgasm (21:10 20.01):

Anal training:
Completed days: 6

Time reduction from spanks: -130mins ( I really had to give my butt a spanking break after some days )

Old 01-22-2022, 01:42 AM   #11
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Let's redo one that you did a few days ago for me but tweak it a bit. Some pee holding.

Drink 1 liter within 30 minutes.

1) Wear a diaper.
2) Put ice cubes down the front and the back right at the start. Once they have melted, put some more in. Repeat until time is up.
3) Hold it for 70 minutes.

If you make it, you are free to get out of the diaper and may relieve yourself in the toilet. If you pee yourself, the diaper stays on until next morning.

Likes and Limits

Last edited by Sir_Damian; 01-22-2022 at 01:45 AM.
Old 01-26-2022, 08:24 AM   #12
L---

Hey guys of getdare sorry I have been a bit sloppy with this thread and not writing proper reports but to be honest I just wanted to get through the time with the rules set and sadly I have been busy a bit with work :/.

But we are almost near the end of my time so. Yeah I confess another Orgasm I had yesterday night at 21 o clock. This will probably be the last one before my time is over. I really got my masturbation habit down so much I am proud of myself but every 3-4 days I just can't hold it my body becomes way to sensitive. But yeah you are allowed to punish me again so I won't get my habit back.

Also I have been keeping up with my anal tasks I got quite used to it after some time but the big one still hurts a lot so I am quite happy when I am done with it .

I also ate all my cum and spanked myself 2100 times that means (-3 days and -3,5 hours) so my realease will be at the 29.01.2022 15:00. Sadly I never was confident enough to walk outside in public with my plug in so I never did it.

Oh if you won't punish me damian will so if you want to be generous punish me before he does in an easy manner . Maybe that will make him a bit upset

Edit: now with correct calculations math is hard

Last edited by L---; 01-26-2022 at 09:31 AM.
Old 01-26-2022, 08:50 AM   #13
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Can you elaborate a bit more about his the organ happened?

Was it accidental? On purpose? While doing the tasks?

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 09:06 AM   #14
L---

Oh it was actually allowed by damian but only if I did it following his rules (on all fours with my tounge out) and If I would post it here. So when i got desperate enough he would allow me to orgasm but only if I get punished by him or the thread afterwards .

Old 01-26-2022, 09:28 AM   #15
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by L--- View Post
Oh it was actually allowed by damian but only if I did it following his rules (on all fours with my tounge out) and If I would post it here. So when i got desperate enough he would allow me to orgasm but only if I get punished by him or the thread afterwards .
Correct, except it should say "by him AND the thread".

Oh, and please check your calc for the spanking reduction. 2100 spanks equals 210 minutes which is 3.5 hours, not 7 hours. Right?

Likes and Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, punish a slut, punishment