Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-16-2021, 01:41 PM   #1
PeakingBlinder

Default PeakingBlinder's Daily Tasks for 2022

Heading in to 2022 I want to be more "productive." Of course by "productive", I mean slutty, horny, and to be much more of a toy.

So, give me daily tasks to fill the year up! I'll try to accept all tasks that are reasonable for me to do and within my limits, and keep a record of who left what task so I can thank you.

Here's a link to my calendar so you can see what's planned already:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Likes, limits, toys etc. all linked in my signature as usual.
Old 12-16-2021, 01:58 PM   #2
theexplorer

Wear Lovense Hush vibrating plug on a Friday and post link for others to control it
theexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theexplorer for this post:
Old 12-16-2021, 11:11 PM   #3
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Each morning before anything else start with an edge session, one edge for the day of the year.
so jan 1st 1 edge, jan 2nd 2 edges, feb 1st 32 edges, and go on.

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DutchGayDom for this post:
Old 12-16-2021, 11:17 PM   #4
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

every saturday, find the time to do 30 mins of anal with 8" dildo. Good if you cum without hand otherwise, at the end, you have 2 mins to have ruin orgasm. if you unable to ruin orgasm in 2 mins, hands off and that day you not cum.

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarkNDoubt for this post:
Old 12-17-2021, 12:35 AM   #5
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

On 31 august 2022 (date chosen at random, lucky for you it is a summer day) go for a nice walk in a secluded area.

After every 22 steps take off one piece of clothing and hide it go on until you are nude, then take another 22 steps and edge once and smack your balls and cock 10 time.

When walking back stop at each piece of clothing, egde once, smack your balls and cock 10 times, pick it up and continue to walk back (don't put the clothes on yet).
When you are back at the beginning edge one more time.

If you haven't have any kind of orgasme in the past seven days you may cum before getting dressed and leaving.
If you did orgasme in the past seven days you may have a ruined orgasme over your clothes before leaving or chose to not orgasme at all that day.

To give you a bit of leniency I will offer you a trade.
For every toy you use (start at home and not taken off until back at home) you may keep an article of clothing (all tasks must be done with the item still on, items may not be temporarily removed for a task) or skip an edge at any chosen point or skip 10 hits to your cock or 10 hits to your balls.

Good luck, have fun.
And submitting proof is always encouraged

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DutchGayDom for this post:
Old 12-18-2021, 06:54 AM   #6
PeakingBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
Each morning before anything else start with an edge session, one edge for the day of the year.
so jan 1st 1 edge, jan 2nd 2 edges, feb 1st 32 edges, and go on.
I like the idea of this! I'm thinking it's gonna be difficult to have time to do this at 30 a day though, let alone 300 a day... How about just for the date of the month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
every saturday, find the time to do 30 mins of anal with 8" dildo. Good if you cum without hand otherwise, at the end, you have 2 mins to have ruin orgasm. if you unable to ruin orgasm in 2 mins, hands off and that day you not cum.
Adding this to the calendar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
On 31 august 2022 (date chosen at random, lucky for you it is a summer day) go for a nice walk in a secluded area.

After every 22 steps take off one piece of clothing and hide it go on until you are nude, then take another 22 steps and edge once and smack your balls and cock 10 time.

When walking back stop at each piece of clothing, egde once, smack your balls and cock 10 times, pick it up and continue to walk back (don't put the clothes on yet).
When you are back at the beginning edge one more time.

If you haven't have any kind of orgasme in the past seven days you may cum before getting dressed and leaving.
If you did orgasme in the past seven days you may have a ruined orgasme over your clothes before leaving or chose to not orgasme at all that day.

To give you a bit of leniency I will offer you a trade.
For every toy you use (start at home and not taken off until back at home) you may keep an article of clothing (all tasks must be done with the item still on, items may not be temporarily removed for a task) or skip an edge at any chosen point or skip 10 hits to your cock or 10 hits to your balls.

Good luck, have fun.
And submitting proof is always encouraged
No in an area where I can do this, unfortunately too risky
Old 12-26-2021, 08:48 AM   #7
PeakingBlinder

Any more ideas? I was really hoping to see this filled out
Old 12-26-2021, 09:13 AM   #8
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Every third or fourth day you must complete 30 minutes of housecleaning. This may include vacuuming, window cleaning, floor scrubbing, bathroom cleaning, stove cleaning, etc. variety is important so use your imagination.

First you must strip down, complete one minute of teasing, then put on one of your toys. You have lots of toys listed in your blog but every one should be used multiple times during the year. Once the cleaning is complete tease yourself a second time for one more minute. Then get dressed and go about your day normally.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 08:07 AM   #9
PeakingBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
Every third or fourth day you must complete 30 minutes of housecleaning. This may include vacuuming, window cleaning, floor scrubbing, bathroom cleaning, stove cleaning, etc. variety is important so use your imagination.

First you must strip down, complete one minute of teasing, then put on one of your toys. You have lots of toys listed in your blog but every one should be used multiple times during the year. Once the cleaning is complete tease yourself a second time for one more minute. Then get dressed and go about your day normally.

Unfortunately got a shared house so this isn't feasible... like maybe once a month to really do this

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daily dares, daily tasks, new year, tasks, tasks/dares