DENIAL GOON 8 25.00%
RUINED FOR GOOD 8 25.00%
NO TOUCHING (AT ALL) 14 43.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2021, 04:37 PM   #1
chancestarbon4

Key Keep me caged? - RULE CHANGE POLL

Hello all,

Five days ago, I started a chastity dare where one reply = one hour in chastity.

Much to my horror AND delight, the thread has taken off! You've added weeks of time on the replies. I love the response, but with this much time racking up on the clock, I'm concerned for my health and endurance in 24/7 chastity. This is my first time with chastity, and I'm already getting chronically sore and rubbed in spots.

That being said. I want to be FAIR, and refuse to opt out of the dare to anything easier. If I have to take off my cage early, I want a much tougher (albeit safe) alternative. I figured the best way to do this is poll you folks for which alternative you want to see me do. I will add all the time currently on the old thread to a new thread and timer tomorrow with the punishment you've chosen, including an opportunity to add more time to the punishment.

Here are the punishment options:

DOUBLE DENIAL
Change chastity to denial (no orgasms), double the time (1 reply = 2 hours)

DENIAL GOON
Change chastity to denial and add one edge for every reply (1 reply = 1 hour denied + 1 edge)

RUINED FOR GOOD
Only ruined orgasms until time elapses, must swallow all cum, double time (1 reply = 2 hours)

NO TOUCHING (AT ALL)
No touching my penis at all except 30 seconds a day in the shower to wash (1 reply = 1 hour)

Please vote for the option you think is the worst for me. Safety always comes first, thanks for understanding.

Likes - Denial, bondage, semi-public, edging, nipple play, spanking, (pre)cum eating, embarrassment, creative dares, picture proof, pup play, controlled pee play

Dislikes (punish me) - piss/piss drinking, exercise, body writing, humiliation, sph, ruined orgasms

Limits - Anal, face pictures, social suicide, scat, blood, extreme pain, cbt

Kik: @obediencechallenge
I must broadcast everytime I masturbate:
https://join.skype.com/ghJDXCXCuJwm
chancestarbon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 04:43 PM   #2
SissyDiaper<3er

Glad to see you noticed the error of your ways :3

Truth to be told, so much time in chastity is hardly safe. I approved your decission ;3

Have fun with ruined orgasms and good luck ;D

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 06:12 PM   #3
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Personally I'd love to see you denied and edging

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 06:21 PM   #4
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltychip View Post
Personally I'd love to see you denied and edging
I opted for no touching, would be good if someone could edge him though

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 10:15 PM   #5
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

I've seen now that you're trying to convert the cage in other thing.

Ok ok, it's fine (you need to preserve skin and be safe, before all) but yesterday a lot of people "supported your cause". SissyCara, Saltychip, Sir Damian, Chephren (for the time I posted)

I think that despite from the poll, a 50 spanks for each butt cheek could be a proper knowledge of the work done.

What do you think?

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa

Last edited by MarkNDoubt; 12-13-2021 at 12:33 AM.
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 12:36 AM   #6
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

i prefer RUINED FOR GOOD - but hardly contributed and believe choice should be most frequent posters (Salty, Mark the slut and Cara - almost wish i had a thread and they were spamming me!!!)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 01:52 AM   #7
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

this is probably the right decision.

before i vote: could you elaborate on the ruin option? how familiar are you with ruining an orgasm? and is there any stipulation as to how often you HAVE to ruin or is it just that you can't have a full orgasm during that time?

thanks in advance.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 03:12 AM   #8
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hi,
Just a quick thought for a proposal of a proposal.

The top posters mentioned will a prepare a punishment based on your signature info, on your actual punishment options but with the idea to bring you to a new 2022 with suffering.

We will considering safe and limits before all. The punishment will be NEGOTIABLE.
Ingredients: creativity, suspense, pain, team work

But 50 spanks for each butt cheeks are still valid ��

What the others posters think?

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Last edited by MarkNDoubt; 12-13-2021 at 04:29 AM.
Old 12-13-2021, 04:09 AM   #9
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Mark, while i do like your idea of having the top posters decide the punishment, i think it's most important to consider what Chance is - safely - able and willing to do.

to me, it's always a gift when a sub decides to give up part of their freedom to have others interfere with it. yet, there will always be limits to that interference. and these limits are to be respected at all times, especially when called out by the sub.

that said: if Chance decides he wants to get a different punishment from the top posters, it's fine by me. but imho we should not pressure him into doing so (e. g. by threatening to not post again like Mark did).

he provided a list of suitable - and safe - punishments and for my part, i'm more than happy with those. hence, it should be on him to decide whether he accepts a different punishment and whether it's valid - and safe - for him to do. and as before: if he says no, it's on us to accept his decision, no questions asked.

and just to be clear: whatever you decide, Chance, i'm fine with it and there will be no "ghosting" your threads from my side.

Likes and Limits

Last edited by Sir_Damian; 12-13-2021 at 04:22 AM.
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 04:14 AM   #10
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Totally agree with you so mine was a proposal. But all with the respect of him and his limits. Again safe and pleasure for all before the play.

I mean Sir Damian, finding different desire from different posters, a proposal could be a mix of Change options Ina more complex scenario. So we address correctly limits but add ruins, denial Edging and hands put of the peenie in the same proposal. But again just an idea.

I've already chosen.

Mark

Last edited by MarkNDoubt; 12-13-2021 at 04:38 AM.
Old 12-13-2021, 05:30 PM   #11
chancestarbon4

The votes coming in are great! I would be more than honored if the top posters on the previous thread decided a regimen for me. I would be more than willing to combine the items above with things in my signature for the remainder of the holiday season. 50 spanks will be completed And maybe I will await the ideas of those who enjoyed giving me rules as a reply on this thread? Let me know.

-Chance

Likes - Denial, bondage, semi-public, edging, nipple play, spanking, (pre)cum eating, embarrassment, creative dares, picture proof, pup play, controlled pee play

Dislikes (punish me) - piss/piss drinking, exercise, body writing, humiliation, sph, ruined orgasms

Limits - Anal, face pictures, social suicide, scat, blood, extreme pain, cbt

Kik: @obediencechallenge
I must broadcast everytime I masturbate:
https://join.skype.com/ghJDXCXCuJwm
chancestarbon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:10 AM   #12
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hi. I waited some time to know the total hours. 'cause lack of info and other posters opinion, it will be fine to adhere to poll results.

Mark

Old 12-15-2021, 11:28 AM   #13
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hi,
today chance gave me the total hours: 227 hours
The wait and the effort in the proposal during the evening leads me to multiply the 227 hours by two (454 hours) and round up in 3 weeks (math: 2,7).

I propose:
until Week 1: 15 edges and not cum in anyway
Week 1
  • it starts on sunday 19/12/21: during this week NOT TOUCHING (AT ALL)
  • 24/12: 20 edges and no cum
  • 25/12 (yes that day): It's Christmas, 10 edges and you can cum but in one minute or nothing at all
Week 2
  • it starts on sunday 26/12/21: during this week NOT TOUCHING (AT ALL)
  • 31/12: 20 edges and no cum
  • 1/12 (yes that day): It's New Year day, 10 edges and you can cum in panties rubbing you pee pee. Take your time
Week 3
  • it starts on sunday 2/1/22: during this week NOT TOUCHING (AT ALL)
  • 7/1: 20 edges and no cum
  • 8/1: 10 edges and on your knees and you can ruin orgasm (the holidays are over) in your hand. lick clean

If you cum in edge sessions, you have to add one week at the end using Week3 as template.

I think there is a mix of top poll choices.

@chance - It is on your charge to accept or not

I would like to know posters opinion.....

Mark

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge, kik, punishment, vote