Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2021, 12:20 PM   #1
marmalade026

Cool Horny slutty college girl (22/f)

Hey all. I’m having one of those horny days and would love to do some dates. Toys and limits are in my signature.

I live with a roommate and I don’t want her knowing I’m up to anything. I have half an hour between when she goes to work and when I start work at the school newspaper.

I will complete any dare posted to the best of my ability and will send proof on kik if requested.

I’m really looking forward to being in pain and being absolutely humiliated.

Also add a giant dildo that I have never used to my list of toys!

Likes: extreme pain, degradation, challenges, creative pain, wedgies
Maybes: piss, semi-public, food
No-nos: Face, scat, blood

Toys: Variety of vibrators, small butt plug, bigger butt plug, anal beads, brushes, ropes, bondage gear, ball-gag, clips, normal household items, and anything in a kitchen
marmalade026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 12:36 PM   #2
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Hello slut,

You of course need to try out you new toy and stretch yourself out.

Ball gag in and your small plug, clips on nipples. big didlo in front of you you have 3 mins to make as much drool as you can to lube your toy, through the gag. Finally do your best to work it inside. If your plug falls out during this. Replace the clips on your nipples and spank yourself and replace the plug. Repeat until you big dildo is as deep as possible then use your brush to rub your clit until you cum.

Hope that sounds fun!

Would love to see on kik if you want to share! Brazen55

Last edited by Taz55; 10-27-2021 at 12:48 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 12:40 PM   #3
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Here's a challenge for you.

Put in your largest plug. Get your large new dildo and a rubber band. Tie your legs wide (bed or chair). Set up a clock with seconds visible. Stuff yourself with the dildo. Then starting on a minute, snap your pussy with the rubber band every six seconds. Between each snap, give the dildo a thrust out and in. Once you get to the last six seconds of the minute, do one snap every second. Still try to get the thrusts between them.

Let us know if you were able to make it.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to semper_virilis for this post:
Old 10-27-2021, 06:36 PM   #4
MarkWatney

Tie up your tits nice and tight with rope. Put in the largest butt plug you can handle. Get dressed. Bonus points if you wear a skirt with no panties.

Go for a walk outside. Find someplace secluded, but outdoors, and take a picture showing your hidden bondage and butt plug. It should be clear in the photo that you are outdoors.

Then go to a coffee shop or other cafe, and order something. Hopefully you opted for the skirt and no panties option. Don't let that plug fall out!

Go ahead and head back home. If you're wearing a skirt, go up as many stairs as you can, especially when there are people behind you. Bend over and adjust your shoes at the top of the stairs.

When you get back home, be sure to send us some photos

Kik: MarkWatney2

Have fun!
MarkWatney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:31 AM   #5
marmalade026

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Hello slut,

You of course need to try out you new toy and stretch yourself out.

Ball gag in and your small plug, clips on nipples. big didlo in front of you you have 3 mins to make as much drool as you can to lube your toy, through the gag. Finally do your best to work it inside. If your plug falls out during this. Replace the clips on your nipples and spank yourself and replace the plug. Repeat until you big dildo is as deep as possible then use your brush to rub your clit until you cum.

Hope that sounds fun!

Would love to see on kik if you want to share! Brazen55
I was able to get the dildo almost 1/2 way in, I think if I had more lube I would have been able to get it further in. This was all my slutty self's fault. My plug did fall out. It was really hard to make myself cum through all the pain. Especially with the hard bristles of the brush.

Thank you

Toys: Variety of vibrators, small butt plug, bigger butt plug, anal beads, brushes, ropes, bondage gear, ball-gag, clips, normal household items, and anything in a kitchen
Old 10-28-2021, 11:33 AM   #6
marmalade026

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Here's a challenge for you.

Put in your largest plug. Get your large new dildo and a rubber band. Tie your legs wide (bed or chair). Set up a clock with seconds visible. Stuff yourself with the dildo. Then starting on a minute, snap your pussy with the rubber band every six seconds. Between each snap, give the dildo a thrust out and in. Once you get to the last six seconds of the minute, do one snap every second. Still try to get the thrusts between them.

Let us know if you were able to make it.
I was so stretched with the big plug and dildo in. My pussy was so red and hot when I was done with this. Good pain. Thank you.

The following user says Thank You to marmalade026 for this post:
Old 10-28-2021, 01:30 PM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

No clothes while at home this weekend. Better if you are willing to only enter and exit your place naked and dress or undress outside. Up to you.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coll, degradation no limits, pain (pussy), suffer