Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2021, 04:07 AM   #1
TaliaNa

Default Give me nipple punishments

So I am a submissive. My master has been denying me orgasms for last 10 days and he has prohibited me to touch my pussy for next 10 days more. He's out of town so he asked me to request masters here to give me some painful nipple punishments for the next 10 days. He wants my nipples red, sore and sensitive when he comes back after 10 days. So please give me painful nipple torture dares.
I have:
Nipple pumps
Nipple clamps
Wax
Rubber bands
Tooth paste
And other household items.
I will write detailed reports too.
TaliaNa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 04:13 AM   #2
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Lets start with a simple rule, for each post in this thread, your nipples will be clamped for 5 minutes.

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 10:58 AM   #3
small Jellyfish

Start by pinching your nipples and play with them until they are nice and hard.
Now each of your nipples will get 10 snaps from your rubber band. The first three should be fairly light, the next five at medium strength and the last two ones should hurt quite a bit. Rub your nipples for a bit- after that clamp them.
The next step requires a bit of explanation. With your nipples clamped as they are, go kneel in the corner of the room. Start a timer now (your mobile should be able to do that as well) and close your eyes. You will now guess how much time has passed. When you think 7 minutes are over, look at your timer. If you are anywhere below 7 minutes remember what time you were at and wait the remaining minutes untill the seven are full. Remember what time it was when you opened your eyes? Well for each half minute you were off from 7 you will pull each clamp off and reapply it and repeat that, eg if you opened your eyes at 5 minutes you have to wait two more minutes and then pull each clamp off 4 times. If you are over seven minutes, you may simply take them off.
For the last task, apply some toothpaste unto your nipples. Kneel in the corner again, hands behind head. After 15 minutes you can wash it off and are done.

I hope you have fun

Likes:Game-like challenges, Pain, Humiliation, Hidden exposure, Temperature play, bondage (I like all of those to be done to me and to do them as well)

Limits:Illegal, Blood, Permanent damage/alteration, anything that might involve non-consenting people (e.g. flashing in public), Family, Scat, Pics, Blackmail

PM-Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97865
small Jellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple clamp, nipple dares, nipple play, nipple punishment