Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-01-2021, 10:59 AM   #1
rosierossi
Account Banned

Default Girl scouts (a chance for cds to earn their badges)

hi girls and welcome to the first annual meeting of the getdare GIRL SCOUTS xxxx

i am your troop leader and you will be able to earn your badges by reporting your progress to me!! please list all badges in your signature at all times or you will be kicked out of the troop!!

FIRST OF ALL, girl scouts need a uniform, please purchase the following items to join the troop. you will not be in the troop unless you PM me proof of purchase (or pics of you wearing them) for the following items. use any shop of your choice, i have provided examples:

1) A Green Skater Skirt (https://www.amazon.com/Urban-CoCo-Ve...dDbGljaz10cnVl)
2) A White Crop Trop (https://www.amazon.com/SweatyRocks-W...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==)
3) A Green Beret (https://www.amazon.com/Jacobson-Hat-...3109311&sr=8-7)
4) A Plain Sash (https://www.amazon.com/TREORSI-Blank...3109483&sr=8-5)

i have 6 badges you can earn, if you earn all 6 then you become troop leader and you can start thinking up new badges too!! you can complete them in any order but please make sure you talk about how you get on in the thread too and share it with your other girlies

PROMISE BADGE:

Every good girl scout knows their promise. Write this somewhere on your body and PM me a picture:

On my honor, I will try:
To serve Rosie and my country,
To help girlies at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

CREATIVE BADGE:

Time to get ARTY girly!! You're going to decorate your sash! Go to the shop and buy any materials you need - glitter is a MUST! And then get to work making your girl scout sash BEAUTIFUL. You must post your results in this thread for all to judge. If you get three likes or more then your creation is good enough to earn the badge.

TALENT BADGE:

It is your time to show off your talent to the world!! Record a video of you all dressed up in your uniform singing or dancing to your favourite girly song. It must be left up on any public site for at least half an hour and I need screenshotted proof that it was public. You should also send me a link to a private uploaded version of the file so I can watch you enjoying yourself and showing your talent off to the world even when you have got shy and hidden it.

OUTDOORS BADGE:

It is time to prove you're a big brave girl and a master of the outdoors. You are going to dress up in your uniform and go to the nearest woods. Your task is to show you can survive in the wild, you must:
- pee in the woods
- hold in your hand at least 5 different types of insect or 1 in your mouth
- blindfold yourself for 30 minutes, every 2 minutes screaming like a damsel in distress

I want you to give me a full report of how this went in the thread.

FITNESS BADGE:

It is time for you to get FIT girly. I want you to join one of the following classes:
- Yoga
- Ballet
- Zumba
- Pilates
- Belly dancing

I want you to send me proof that you have booked one of these classes whether that is email confirmation or some other proof.

HEALTHY EATING BADGE:

Healthy eating is so important for a girl scout's physique!!

For this badge, you must make yourself a lovely salad. Make sure it contains all the lovely things people like in a salad: lettuce, tomato, cucumber. Now cum all over it for the dressing. Bon appetit!

Report back to this thread on how it tasted.

PM dares

clothes size: 8-10
bra size: 34B
shoe size: 9/10
(All UK)

likes: forced bi, crossdressing, masturbation control, feminisation, humiliation, people laughing at me and teasing me and calling me either girly or mean names
limits: most other stuff altho try me with soft stuff maybe

desperately want a sugar daddy/mommy to please
rosierossi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk