Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2021, 09:46 AM   #1
annabellaw

Female Public Humiliation & Workout Dares Requested; 24F ❤

Hi all 💕 After a long time stalking here is my first request on here...do your worst 😉

This pain slut used to be sexy and slim, but she has ignored her diet and stopped exercising, and now she is fat and flabby and doesn't fit in her clothes anymore! 😭

Please give her some humiliating and painful dares to motivate her through her new workout regime ❤

I will be going for a run every day from tomorrow (outside in a park/woodland area) with rest days on Sundays, and I will also be doing an intense toning regime (at least 30 minutes to an hour daily) - I will do this at home or outside depending on your instructions. If you have instructions on what I must wear, or anything I should also do while out on my run or during my toning, please instruct me.

I have overhauled my diet to eat healthier, but please feel free to give me food and drink related or pee/toilet dares, or diets to remind this whore of her place, and that she should keep herself in good shape as a slut 😽

I promise to report back on everything I am dared to do ❤

Please refer to me as the slutty, fat, flabby pig that I am as you train me to be a fit, sexy slut through my workouts 🐽🐷

😘😘

Limits: Illegal/blood/family/friends/pictures/online/dangerous/permanent etc

Likes: Diapers, Pain, Nipple Torture, Toilet Control, Food Control, Clothing Control, Enemas, Exercise, Secluded Public, Predicament,
annabellaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 09:56 AM   #2
Purity Control

If you are serious about this, I suggest you take a lot slower than you just described.
Build up to something realistic!

If you want to come out of your fantasy land and actually get results then I’m here to talk.

On the other hand: good for you that you realise you can be a better slut. You know you’re better if you’re less flabby. Get. Those. Results.
Purity Control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 10:06 AM   #3
annabellaw

I never completely gave up exercise - just became less disciplined (I used to run marathons, so its easy to still exercise but not do enough to maintain a physique like that) - and I increased slowly to the point where I felt comfortable posting this and feeling I would be able to maintain it even with dares added 😁

I would appreciate your thoughts ❤
Old 09-10-2021, 10:12 AM   #4
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

So do you have any toys for us to work with?
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 10:14 AM   #5
annabellaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
So do you have any toys for us to work with?
Yes, I have a variety of dildos and vibrators, I have diapers, lube, clothespins, nipple clamps, handcuffs and a blindfold?
Old 09-10-2021, 10:14 AM   #6
Purity Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellaw View Post
I never completely gave up exercise - just became less disciplined (I used to run marathons, so its easy to still exercise but not do enough to maintain a physique like that) - and I increased slowly to the point where I felt comfortable posting this and feeling I would be able to maintain it even with dares added 😁

I would appreciate your thoughts ❤
Cool! A fellow marathon runner!
What is your running volume right now and what would you like to get to?
Purity Control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 10:19 AM   #7
annabellaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purity Control View Post
Cool! A fellow marathon runner!
What is your running volume right now and what would you like to get to?
I am currently running a one hour 10K and can do a (SLOW!) 13.1mile but my stamina has really really gone (I last ran a marathon about three years ago, mostly due to covid and letting myself go)

I would love to get back to my 1hr 55 half marathon pace at some point, and would like to get back into marathons someday but I don't have as much time to schedule long runs at the moment!
Old 09-10-2021, 01:13 PM   #8
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

I think a small dildo inserted inside a tight diaper could do well for a run. I recommend it being 1/3 of capacity at the start (pee or water). At the halfway point in your run it needs to get wetter, whether you dump what's left in your water bottle in or you fill it naturally.

Hopefully as it swells it will run differently. Make sure the dildo is big enough not to fall out inside the diaper. If it does, reach in and reinsert it.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Berserk for this post:
Old 09-10-2021, 06:48 PM   #9
Marshall_235

Do a wall sit http://blog.anytimefitness.com/how-t...-sit-boost-it/ for as long as you can but with the following stipulations.

Whilst doing the wall sit you should be completely naked, apart from some high heels. Clamp your nipples and have a taut piece of string or rope, attaching your clamped nipples to the top of a door frame. You should also have your arse plugged and your wand/vibe taped against your clit.

You are to maintain the wall sit until your legs give out and you drop to the floor. No standing is allowed. If you fail to make it to 6 minutes you must repeat the task. If you fail 3 times you are to complete the punishment below.

Put your nipple clamps on connected with the chain or a piece of string running round the back of your neck too short for your boobs to rest naturally. Take a cold shower and edge 5 times whilst you are in there before completely shaving or waxing your pussy and ass. You should then apply hot sauce to the newly shaven areas and leave for 20 minutes. Then fill your pussy and arse with as many ice cubes as possible and remain there until the ice has melted. Lastly reapply hot sauce to your pussy and slap it hard 10 times for every minute it takes for the ice to melt saying I'm a useless pain whore after each 10 slaps.

N.B If you don't have nipple clamps then secure 2 pencils round your nipples tied together with elastic bands. https://www.kinkytesters.com/2012/08...nipple-clamps/
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Marshall_235 for this post:
Old 09-11-2021, 12:42 PM   #10
annabellaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
I think a small dildo inserted inside a tight diaper could do well for a run. I recommend it being 1/3 of capacity at the start (pee or water). At the halfway point in your run it needs to get wetter, whether you dump what's left in your water bottle in or you fill it naturally.

Hopefully as it swells it will run differently. Make sure the dildo is big enough not to fall out inside the diaper. If it does, reach in and reinsert it.
Thank you for my instructions 😁 I followed them today for my run, I ran 6K. By 2K I was struggling to control myself, shaking and desperate to soak the rest of the diaper, but I followed your instructions and waited until the halfway point. I could feel the warm wetness which made me want to cum even more, and my diaper felt bulkier and heavier, I'm sure the extra padding must have been obvious as I was running. The dildo did not fall out, but certainly made the run uncomfortable, just as I deserved.

I felt very humiliated as I finished my run, like someone must surely have heard my diaper moving around as I ran. Unfortunately, my pace was not as good as I had hoped. I requested further punishment for this from another GetDare user, who told me to leave my diaper on whilst I finished my exercises - crunches, push ups, sit ups and squats. I performed these naked aside from the diaper and left my dildo in and watched in front of the mirror to witness how fat I had become. This motivated me even more.

Thank you for my instructions, please keep them coming!
Old 09-12-2021, 02:06 AM   #11
Enlil

In order to have a better motivation for working out, before each session you should get naked and on all fours, and spank your ass ten times with a wooden spoon or something alike, oinking with each hit and repeating "I am a fat, lazy pig but I will be a sexy slut" between them. Then you'll play with yourself to an edge, still on all fours, oinking and grunting all the time. Once you edge, you can start your workout.

I guess that as a part of your toning exercises you'll do some sit-ups, crunches and/or squats, and you'll probably do them at home. If it is so, you are to do them naked. Tie a length of string to the nipple clamps (on each end of the string) and tie the middle of the string to some fixed point (a hook in the wall or a piece of furniture heavy enough that it won't move). When exercising, apply the clamps to your nipples and move away just enough that, when you do the exercises, the string pulls your nipples with each repetition.

Do you have a suction cup dildo?

Last edited by Enlil; 09-12-2021 at 02:23 AM.
Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 01:38 PM   #12
annabellaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Do a wall sit http://blog.anytimefitness.com/how-t...-sit-boost-it/ for as long as you can but with the following stipulations.

Whilst doing the wall sit you should be completely naked, apart from some high heels. Clamp your nipples and have a taut piece of string or rope, attaching your clamped nipples to the top of a door frame. You should also have your arse plugged and your wand/vibe taped against your clit.

You are to maintain the wall sit until your legs give out and you drop to the floor. No standing is allowed. If you fail to make it to 6 minutes you must repeat the task. If you fail 3 times you are to complete the punishment below.

Put your nipple clamps on connected with the chain or a piece of string running round the back of your neck too short for your boobs to rest naturally. Take a cold shower and edge 5 times whilst you are in there before completely shaving or waxing your pussy and ass. You should then apply hot sauce to the newly shaven areas and leave for 20 minutes. Then fill your pussy and arse with as many ice cubes as possible and remain there until the ice has melted. Lastly reapply hot sauce to your pussy and slap it hard 10 times for every minute it takes for the ice to melt saying I'm a useless pain whore after each 10 slaps.

N.B If you don't have nipple clamps then secure 2 pencils round your nipples tied together with elastic bands. https://www.kinkytesters.com/2012/08...nipple-clamps/
I completed this today, doing the wall sit wearing only my highest black high heels, with my medium sized plug. I was not able to tape a wand to my clit, so I made do with holding it there - I hope this was a satisfactory swap. My nipples were already very sore due to another punishment I had been given, so this was so painful, I was crying by the third minute, and failed after 4 minutes, when the clips were pulled off my nipples by my legs giving way. The idea of having to get up and do it all again seemed impossible, and although I tried two more times, I only made it 2 minutes 45 seconds, and 3 and a half minutes respectively. By this point my fat tits were aching and my nipples were red and raw.

Of course this meant I had to complete the punishment. The cold water was in all honestly quite cooling, as I felt very uncomfortable in my clit and my nipples, but the edging made me sore and shaky. I completely shaved, and I did not have hot sauce so used toothpaste, which stung and burned so much my eyes started watering, and I felt desperate to wash it off but knew I still had to torture my pussy more before I could. I was able to get three ice cubes in my pussy and five in my ass, and it took a long time for them to melt completely. By all the slaps I had to give, the pain from the ice and the toothpaste, and the soreness my nipples were already in, I was a sobbing fat mess by the end of this punishment.

This useless pain whore would like to thank you for your punishment.

If anyone else would like to punish me and recieve a full report, please post your punishment here or DM.
The following user says Thank You to annabellaw for this post:
Old 09-13-2021, 03:23 PM   #13
Marshall_235

Good report fat pig! Hold the vibrator in place is fine. Well improvised. What was the worst part for you? How did it feel to fail and how do your legs feel now.

Next you are to make a tax bra and panties and put these on. You should then do 15 star jumps, 10 burpees, 20 lunges, 20 squats and 20 push ups. Between each exercise, you may stop and remove your bra and panties for 90 seconds, before replacing them and continuing. If you have to pause at any other time throughout the exercises, you must remove your panties and snap a rubber band on you pussy. If you are unable to do full push ups, you may do these on your knees but must have uncooked rice under them.

Last edited by Marshall_235; 09-14-2021 at 01:37 AM.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise control, fat pig play dares, humiliation public, pain, slave training