Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-29-2020, 07:07 AM   #1
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Nuclear Painfully punished private parts

Hey I'm looking for hard cbt and anal tasks. Everything from a rubber mallet to my nuts to using a toilet brush as a dildo. I have a decent number of toys off bad-dragon, plenty of impact toys, a ball press and sounding rods.

Let your imagination run wild and be brutal. I very much look forward to enjoying y'all's depravity

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:39 AM   #2
redass_slave

start by placing your widest dildo onto the floor and squat over it. Then sit as far down as you can on it and then tie your balls tight to an anchor point on the ground. Then you will fuck that dildo for 10 10 minutes or 500 thrusts what ever comes first. The idea is that each time you go up it pulls hard on your balls. If you rest and do not pull on balls, then you sink deeper onto the dildo. So basically you torture your balls or your ass hole.

You are required to stay fully erect the entire time, if you go soft at any point, you will be punished with 50 mallet hits to your cock and 50 to your balls after you are done. Also if you get too excited and cum at any point, your cock and balls will be whipped 75 times with a phone charge cable.

I hope this is brutal enough for you.
I will enjoy reading your report when it is completed as well.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:06 PM   #3
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass_slave View Post
start by placing your widest dildo onto the floor and squat over it. Then sit as far down as you can on it and then tie your balls tight to an anchor point on the ground. Then you will fuck that dildo for 10 10 minutes or 500 thrusts what ever comes first. The idea is that each time you go up it pulls hard on your balls. If you rest and do not pull on balls, then you sink deeper onto the dildo. So basically you torture your balls or your ass hole.

i don't have an anchor point in the ground so I used a foot stool and tied my nuts to one of the cross bars underneath. I went ahead and rode the toy to avoid having to count the thrusts. It was a nice tug on my nuts and I always enjoy hilting my toys. The largest one I have is xl stan from bad Dragon

You are required to stay fully erect the entire time, if you go soft at any point, you will be punished with 50 mallet hits to your cock and 50 to your balls after you are done. Also if you get too excited and cum at any point, your cock and balls will be whipped 75 times with a phone charge cable.

One of these were an auto fail and the other was an auto success. I haven't cum since 2015, so not cumming was easy for me. On the other hand I also don't really get hard anymore. Way too much cbt has had a wonderful side effect in that department. So I had to take the 50 hits to my cock and balls. It got them nice red and tender. I even have a slight bruise

I hope this is brutal enough for you.
I will enjoy reading your report when it is completed as well.

This is right up my alley though and the kind of thing I am looking for. Thank you very much for the abuse <3

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 07-31-2020, 07:47 AM   #4
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Still looking for great brutal ideas

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 07-31-2020, 10:46 AM   #5
redass_slave

Place a bucket on the floor and fill it 1/4 way with water or anything you want. You will then squat all the way down so your balls are tied to the hand. You will then use only your balls to lift the bucket off of the ground. You will hold it off the ground for 2 minutes. Then you will put the bucket back down. If you held it up for the entire 2 minutes, then your reward is 25 hits with a cane or stick to your balls and 25 to your cock. If you did not last 2 minutes, you will do the 25 cane strokes to your cock and balls and an additional 50 hits with your mallet to your cock and balls.

You will then repeat the whole game but this time you will fill the bucket 1/3 of the way full and hold it for 2 minutes. However since this is the next level, the reward will be 50 with the cane to your cock and 50 to your balls and the punishment for failing will be 100 with the mallet to your cock and balls

Then repeat with a half full bucket for 2 minutes. Reward is 2 minutes butally fucking your ass with the toy of your choice. Punishment will be 125 with the mallet to your cock and balls.

Then repeat with the bucket 3/4 full for 2 minutes. Reward is 5 minutes of brutal ass fucking and punishment will be 150 hits with the mallet to your cock and balls.

Finally the last level will be a full bucket for 2 minutes If you make it this far, your reward will be sounding your cock for 5 minutes while you ass stretched to the max with your dragon dildo. If you fail to last the 2 minutes, then your punishment will be 150 mallet hits to you cock and balls, and 50 snaps of a rubber band to your cock and balls.

You must continue to each level until you fail a level or make it all the way to the end.
Enjoy.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 05:17 PM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Bumping this to get a report on what did or did not happen.

And to see if there are any further serious punishments and tortures to be had.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 05:44 AM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Use the ball press; make it as tight as you can stand. Right up to the point where you start to get tears in your eyes from the pain. Then:

Spoiler:
Grab a tennis ball or baseball. Hold it right above the ball press, at a height of about half a meter. Then drop it!

Repeat this 10 times, each time dropping the ball from a slightly greater hight.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:49 AM   #8
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Default I am back . . . for now.

I am back from a long hiatus and am redoing some old tasks I never reported on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Use the ball press; make it as tight as you can stand. Right up to the point where you start to get tears in your eyes from the pain. Then:

Spoiler:
Grab a tennis ball or baseball. Hold it right above the ball press, at a height of about half a meter. Then drop it!

Repeat this 10 times, each time dropping the ball from a slightly greater hight.
This was a hella fun twist on a very normal task. Dropping a ball onto the press hurt a lot more then I expected . . . then again I did use a billiard so the impact was pretty solid. Got a good few yelps and howls out of me, just wish it was a bit longer <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass_slave View Post
Place a bucket on the floor and fill it 1/4 way with water or anything you want. You will then squat all the way down so your balls are tied to the hand. You will then use only your balls to lift the bucket off of the ground. You will hold it off the ground for 2 minutes. Then you will put the bucket back down. If you held it up for the entire 2 minutes, then your reward is 25 hits with a cane or stick to your balls and 25 to your cock. If you did not last 2 minutes, you will do the 25 cane strokes to your cock and balls and an additional 50 hits with your mallet to your cock and balls.

25 cane hits to my balls and cock was a wonderful little warm up for the abuse to come. It almost got my eyes water as I went at it.

You will then repeat the whole game but this time you will fill the bucket 1/3 of the way full and hold it for 2 minutes. However since this is the next level, the reward will be 50 with the cane to your cock and 50 to your balls and the punishment for failing will be 100 with the mallet to your cock and balls

50 more hits really had them red and stinging. They were getting nice and tender and throbbing wonderfully.

Then repeat with a half full bucket for 2 minutes. Reward is 2 minutes brutally fucking your ass with the toy of your choice. Punishment will be 125 with the mallet to your cock and balls.

One of my choice is def my Large Cole from Bad-Dragon. Its a wonderful size with an excellent knot that I can ram in and out of myself. Had my ass feeling amazing afterwards.

Then repeat with the bucket 3/4 full for 2 minutes. Reward is 5 minutes of brutal ass fucking and punishment will be 150 hits with the mallet to your cock and balls.

5 more minutes on Cole had my ass sore and tingly and feeling great. It can really gape me good if I use it long enough.

Finally the last level will be a full bucket for 2 minutes If you make it this far, your reward will be sounding your cock for 5 minutes while you ass stretched to the max with your dragon dildo. If you fail to last the 2 minutes, then your punishment will be 150 mallet hits to you cock and balls, and 50 snaps of a rubber band to your cock and balls.

The XL Stan is always a massive stretch to hilt. once I got down on it though and started sounding my head was foggy with bliss. The pain and ache in my nuts, the burning in my rim with my cock being stretched out was an amazing combo. Thank you very much for the tasks.

You must continue to each level until you fail a level or make it all the way to the end.
Enjoy.
I have weighted rings I use, and can hold a good deal of weight with my nuts. So where as the bucket did hurt and stretch them out, i was able to get through each round and enjoy the rewards. I have edited the quote with the result of each reward <3

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cbt, extreme, pain, torture