Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-03-2021, 06:54 AM   #1
pilik

Default Scat dares

Got some time free this Sunday and looking to play some scat games against myself.

I've seen a few videos in which the mistress shits on the subs mouth and then pulls a pair of tights over their face to really compress the shit all over their mouth/nose. I have some tights so would like to try something similar myself so I'll lie down, put the mound of shit on my mouth and then pull the tights over my head. My mouth will likely be closed but might have to open if the shit covers my nose.

I'm looking for suggestions or dares on what to do then once the tights are on rather than just sitting there! Maybe some form of handcuffs and time spent trying to unlock those, or some form of game/dares to do before escaping.

Any suggestions? Feel free to post below or DM me to be more involved on the day.

Example 1 Example 2

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.

Last edited by pilik; 09-03-2021 at 08:26 AM.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 11:08 AM   #2
pilik

Still looking for any ideas!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 09-05-2021, 04:24 AM   #3
pilik

Last chance for any ideas, will probably try in a few hours time, sadly I'm also hungover so will be interesting...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, scat, shit, slave, toilet