Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 11:25 AM   #136
Bigtitswhore

Back! Took a short break for MLK. There is talk of taking a longer break soon to let me recouperate. But we'll see.

Maybe if it loses enough momentum...

In any case, I must say I enjoyed WATCHING dares alot more than I enjoyed doing them!!

Revenge is sweet if short lived!!

First started with James in a pink thong. Finally a guy can see what a pain those things are!

Also revealing. Nasty.

First started with Lisa's exercise dare. She was ok at first but started getting pretty sweaty pretty quickly. She was quite mbarssed getting naked, although I'd done it enugh times I dunno why!

VEry good dare overall, kept her nked for awhile, and moving around alot. Sorry i'm not better at descirbing her dares... dunno why she's not doin it herself. I'll make her next time!

Then Lisa got to relive one of my least favorite dares, now one of my favorites. She reluctantly stripped to her bra and panties (both black)
Once blindfolded and led outside she started protesting, but havng done it myself, I had no mercy for her. Then she had to put PB & cholate down her panties (Awesome)
Which was super gross, as again, I know. She was trying not to scream, but half naked in the middle of the woods, so she kept quite. Then came the wedgie.. her panties snapped almost immedately, but she ate the leftovers. Being clothed while in the woods gave me a whole new pecpetice on the events.

DareMe: Made her get the mail in bra and panties. This took her to a more public space than we usually use and it was awesome. She hated it! Thanks for the dare!

Other 2 were harder as we didn't go out to the storeat all that day. and have no vibrator. But please submit more!

CrazyDare2000- Awesome dare. She put the duct tape over her vagina i couldn't stop laughing. Her balance is horriable, and she fell over quickly- leading to a pen in her bum. She looked like she antedto cry at this,but if you've seenwhat i've vbeen through and as often as I wanted to cry... you can understand why i had no mercy.

unforantly after that and a few spankings (also awesome!) she was nowhere near orgasm (just couldn't do it in a group setting) so i let her off. Still, i hope to hear from you again next monday! (and not before)

MasterO- will play this game next monday durng the lisa/ james dare time. For now it's back to just me.

Which means I'll be catching up on Jomo's dare ASAP I guess.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #137
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

I would very much appreciate you catching up on mine, I was quite proud of it

I would also like to congratulate you on completing so many dares, and so many especially hard ones at that. Well done!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #138
crazydare000

Only one pen? you were supposed to stop when you were full! I suppose the other things would have been a lot easier to fit (less pointy and shorter).
I now dare you to do the same one Kim!
but since you are a pro at this by now, you have to do more:
-Take one courjette, it must fit in your mouth without your teeth digging in. - If you do not have one, wait until you have been shopping. If they do not have them at the shops, use a large carrot or a small cucumber - or anything similar. The harder and more slippery the better)
-Use a skewer or knitting needle or similar to poke a hole through the middle of the courjette (sideways not lengthways)
-Making use of the hole, attach two pieces of string (both the same length) to the courjette
-Tie the other end of each piece of string to a clothes peg (around the hinge at the middle of the peg).
Each piece of string must be 8" long (about the width of a sheet of A4 paper)

Wen you are ready to start the dare:
-Get naked
-Stick a piece of duct tape over your vagina (or use anything else except panties to cover it. This could mean making cling film panties or anything.)
-Ensure that your nipples are hard (use ice if necesary)
-Attach the clips to your hard nipples
-Hold the courjette in your mouth WITHOUT denting it with your teeth (you will have to suck it in)
-Stand on one foot and begin masturbation
-Each time you loose balance you must insert an item in your ass
if you can buy pingpong balls or grapes when you go shopping use them (2 grapes/one ball per loss of balance)
-If/when you can no longer fit any more, start counting. Each loss of balance results in 20 spanks with a wooden spoon when it is over. (you can stop (and end the dare) if you reach 200 spanks (that is 10 losses of balance after filling your ass)
-If you come at any point, you may stop

Obviously, if you drop the courjette you will either have the pegs pulled off, or the weight hanging from your nipples, neither of which is a good thing.
I upped the number of spanks to encourage you to masturbate your way out of it, anyone else present must remain silent (except for counting), seated and behind you at all times if that means that they will put you off less.

Finally, you must report in glorious detail.

CrazyDare000

Last edited by crazydare000; 01-22-2008 at 07:19 PM. Reason: improvement
Old 01-24-2008, 12:15 PM   #139
Bigtitswhore

pee dare

So I drank four bottle's of water until I really had to pee quite badly. Then once again i stripped naked.
This time as per your orders quite a few of the guys were drunk, so I feltthe stares even more so- nobody was
trying to hide it.

and we all went out into the woods with an old metal folding chair. and, quite humilatingly I became a fountain.

The first pee happened right away and made it the 3 feet, although barely, mostly because i've never tried to
aim my pee away from me before and i was aware of everyone watching me.

It took quite awhile for me to drink (and spit) enough water to have to go again. The whole time there was a tension between
wanting to pee, and wanting to make sure I could get it to go far enough. Made worse by myself being the main form of entertainment
for quite a few people, in the woods, completely naked, and they were not being nearly as quite as I would hope.

The second pee was worse, I knew right away I could make it far enough this time, but I was much more self conciousabout it.

As I'm sure you can tell, even being naked is hard for me, and peeing... that's somthing you do alone!!!

It was probably another 30 mins before I was able to get enough water in me to pee the 3rd time. Andspitting was hard too, asmy mouth was getting tired.

More than a few times I didn't spit far enough and got water on myself. Everyone was talking, and teasing me about being a fountain.

finally I got out the 3rd one, and ran inside as quickly as I could to redress.

Crazydare.... tey tell me yours will be done this weekend. NAd i hope everyone remeber's Monday nights are Daregirl21 & James's night and my night off.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:43 PM   #140
Dice7
getDare Addict

I feel really sorry for you bigtits! I want to take you away from your evil freinds and look after you!

On the other hand...its quite entertaining!!
Old 01-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #141
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

1) I give DareGirl and James the task of repeating my fountain dare however they must be 2 feet away from each other and piss and water must make contact with the other persons body above the waist instead of the 3 feet rule. They may be allowed to only piss twice IF they piss into each others mouths instead of the body. They must also be blindfolded.

2) Daregirl strips and masturbates, lap dances etc. James must not get an erection. If he does he must cum within 2 mins or he must put a pen in his ass. keep going for 2 hours.

3) both girls: put a balloon on the end of a hose pipe, securely then put the balloon well into your ass. Fill up the balloon. Take out the hosepipe, leaving the balloon and tie the end off. Now you must both race naked with the balloon inside to the far end of the woods and back twice (or a predertermined spot chosen by James if it is too far) Whoever loses must leave the balloon in for the next 3 hours. Both baloons must be popped while fully naked and in the open outside.

4) Both girls strip. 1 go to a spot in the garden and piss on the floor. The other blindfold yourself then crawl on your hands and knees into the garden. You must find the spot that was urinated on by sense of smell. Then swap positions. whoever is the slowest must use outside as a bathroom for 2 days.

If you cannot do the dares at the same time due to the rules then do them at seperate times and time then and whoever loses does their punishment whenever they are allowed.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:16 PM   #142
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO

Quote:
I feel really sorry for you bigtits! I want to take you away from your evil freinds and look after you!
Ya, we know you just want her for yourself, your own private living pissing fountain statue.

Hmmm, Would be cool in my front room.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.

Last edited by MasterO; 01-24-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #143
Dice7
getDare Addict

Haha imagine a permenant living water feature...that would be rather creepy and smelly! I think the neighbours might complain!
Old 01-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #144
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

nice to see my dares are being put to good use in your imaginary perfect dwellings. And you could stick her inside a giant stone disc like a real fountain which drains away.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #145
MasterO
Account Banned

You could use a large round cattle tank painted with a granite fleck paint with a platform in the center and a hole out the bottom which could be plumbed into the homes drains. I always wanted to build one of these for Wally the gator in my avatar but would rather have BTWhore in my front room. lol Would be a great conversation piece for parties.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:55 AM   #146
MasterO
Account Banned

Here is another fun stripping dare game for you all to play.

Strip, Dare Uno

Here are the simple rules.

1) Play Uno as per the box instructions for the game.

2) Whenever a player gets a "Draw 2 or a Skip Turn" played on them they must perform a dare from the dare list.

3) Whenever a player gets a "Draw 4 or a Wild Card" played on them they must forfeit one item of clothing and perform a dare from the dare list.

4) The player who receives the "Draw 2, Draw 4, Skip Turn or Wild Card" may play a "Reverse Card" if they have one, after they draw their number of cards they may reverse the play to the person that played them the dare card and that person must then draw a card and do the assigned dare themselves.

5) Determination of the dare to complete from the dare list will be decided by drawing a card from the stack after the 2 or 4 draw cards have been drawn. The number on that card will decide the dare number from the list to be performed. If the person draws a card other than a number card the group may decide what dare they must do. The card should then be placed on the bottom of the stack.

DARE LIST

0) Spread a generous amount of peanut butter and jam on a piece of bread and place it on top of your head with the jam side down if your ass is naked you must place it on a chair jam side up and sit on it instead.

1) Lay on your back and do the bicycle for 1 minute.

2) Lick the toilet seat and retreive an item from under the water in the bowl with your mouth, you may flush the toilet for fresh water but may not scrub the bowl.

3) Piss in a cup, dip you fingers in it, dab a little behind each ear and rub a little on your neck, if you are not naked you may piss in private if you are naked you must piss in front of the group.

4) Stand in front of a large window with the shades open and do 15 Jumping Jacks, turn around and do 15 more .

5) While sucking your thumb and doing your best impression of a young child, pick a booger from you nose and eat it, then pick another and wipe it in your hair, which hair is your choice.

6) Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and do 10 toe touches, turn 180 degrees and do 10 more, then sit down with your legs stretched out and twice shoulder width apart and do 20 hand to foot stretches right then left then right then left.....

7) Dip the toilet cleaning brush into the toilet water, then brush your hair with it for 25 strokes dipping it for each stroke, you MAY NOT wash it first.

8) Do 15 push ups, roll over and do 15 situps.

9) Step outside the front door of the house, go as fast as you can
around the outside perimeter of the house while balancing a book on your head. If you drop it you must stop pick it up, place it back on you head and continue, you may only use your hands to place the book on your head and not to hold the book at all. You will end your dare when you re-enter the same door you started at.

This list of dares should be within your limits but it would be much easier and more fun to make the dare list if the players could interact with each other.

Last edited by MasterO; 01-29-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #147
daregirls21

sad but true.

The pace has been too much to do justice too.

So we shall resign ourselves for awhile to no more dares.

The intensity caught our poor girl unawares.

It has been a joy that I hope to repeat.

Coming up with all those great dares was no mean feat.

But I bid you all to hold your sorrow and your fears.

The games shall begin again as easter nears.

I thank you all for all the dares.
I hope you join us next time.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #148
MasterO
Account Banned

TOO BAD, did you see how many views this thread has, it has definately been a popular thread. Don't stay away too long.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #149
rdcottman

as for clothes for the worker, where does she work? She could wear a short skirt, with a thong on backwards all day.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:07 PM   #150
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Its been two years, I doubt you'll get any reply.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk