Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-15-2021, 05:31 AM   #1
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Default Training & Tasks for Female Subs/Slaves

I will keep this as concise as possible. I have been a Teacher Dom for 25 years, and a Master/Slave owner for the last 9 months. I have a great deal of experience with both real-life and online training of female Subs and Slaves, and dishing out creative tasks.

Depending on what you need, I can be very strict, very cruel, or very nurturing and generous. If you're into being humiliated and degraded, that is a specialty of mine. I also do TPE, micro-management, and can provide motivational skills for weight loss, forcing you to eat well and take care of yourself, or just provide the means to improve your day-to-day life in general. I can also provide a set of rules that cover all aspects of your life once I get a better understanding of your likes, dislikes, and hard limits.

If you want to know more, you can either send me a PM or contact me at [email protected] with "Email Slave" as the subject. Please include your limits and whether you want to be trained to be an obedient and disciplined Sub/Slave, or if you just want some creative tasks to complete (please specify private, semi-private, semi-public or public tasks).

I will expect detailed reports and photo or video proof (no face required) during your training to determine how well you are following my rules, and also for confirming that you completed my tasks as sent.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 09:30 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

This offer is still open ... please contact me by PM or the above email address.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk