Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2021, 09:37 AM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Stretch my Pussy

I’ve recently stumbled across a subreddit dedicated to gaping pussies and I’m jealous. I want mine to look like that, but I don’t know where to start.

I’m turning to you guys to help give me ways to begin my pussy stretching. As of now, I can barely fit anything up my pussy. (I mean, my medium plug doesn’t even fit)

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 10:29 AM   #2
generaterox

For starters, I think you can try stretching your pussy by fingering yourself.

Lube your fingers up by sucking on them thoroughly. Then you should go slow by inserting your fingers one at a time. As a start, you can try fingering yourself with just one finger. Once you are comfortable with that, add another finger in. Take your time before deciding that you are ready for the next finger. You might take days or even weeks for you to progress from 4 fingers to 5 fingers and that's totally fine. Your eventual goal is to be able to fist yourself with your hand.

Do not rush into things and try to fit 5 fingers or even your entire fist in one go. That's an unrealistic approach to stretch your pussy and you might even hurt yourself in the process.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 12:55 PM   #3
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
For starters, I think you can try stretching your pussy by fingering yourself.

Lube your fingers up by sucking on them thoroughly. Then you should go slow by inserting your fingers one at a time. As a start, you can try fingering yourself with just one finger. Once you are comfortable with that, add another finger in. Take your time before deciding that you are ready for the next finger. You might take days or even weeks for you to progress from 4 fingers to 5 fingers and that's totally fine. Your eventual goal is to be able to fist yourself with your hand.

Do not rush into things and try to fit 5 fingers or even your entire fist in one go. That's an unrealistic approach to stretch your pussy and you might even hurt yourself in the process.
Thank you, sir. Today I will start my journey working from one-finger fingering until I can eventually fit my entire fist.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 03-16-2021, 01:52 PM   #4
trenho
getDare Devil

another idea is to put 2 markers ina condom and insert them. Then add another marker after another. Wait 1 or 2 minutes after each insertion.
Everyday for a week. And everyday you report back how many markers you managed to insert.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 09:38 AM   #5
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Thank you, sir. Today I will start my journey working from one-finger fingering until I can eventually fit my entire fist.
You are to update us of your pussy stretching journey in this thread.

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Old 03-18-2021, 11:09 PM   #6
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
You are to update us of your pussy stretching journey in this thread.
Sorry the update took so long, I wasn't feeling the best the past few days.

Right off the bat, I discovered that I am already looser than I thought. I am able to fit four fingers comfortably, and I am working towards a fifth. Hopefully soon I'll be able to fit my entire fist.

So far, I have been able to fit 8 markers.

Old 03-19-2021, 03:52 AM   #7
redcamel
getDare Addict

Good. Do you plan to do the same with your ass then?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 07:12 AM   #8
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Sorry the update took so long, I wasn't feeling the best the past few days.

Right off the bat, I discovered that I am already looser than I thought. I am able to fit four fingers comfortably, and I am working towards a fifth. Hopefully soon I'll be able to fit my entire fist.

So far, I have been able to fit 8 markers.
Good job! Continue working on your pussy so that you can eventually fist yourself.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pussy gape, pussy insertion, pussy stretching, stretch my pussy