Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-13-2021, 03:53 PM   #1
SeeHowFarCanIGo

Post (Hidden Public DARE)

So For this dare I'm going to say this will probably work better for guys so its a basic easy dare with some ideas on the side that maybe you'll like to follow through on and make it more interesting for yourself or if you'd like to report back on this thread or tell me on kik (forcemeplease6) anyway back on track your going to decide yourself how far you can go.
Ok right here's the dare anything in brackets you can add in if you'd like. Ok so presuming you like anal and have a but plug your already half way there the other half is you going for a walk now I recommend you get yourself a little drink of something (alcohol) just to make it more interesting so your going to be walking for 1 hour (or more ) around where you live (fully cross dressed) or just panties of some sort but they must be (One inch above waist line) while doing this walk have your but plug in the whole time with your panties rubbing off your soft skin keeping you nice and hard (wear a chastity might be fun) while walking around find somewhere where people wouldn't be around a lot and pull your pants down all the way to ankles leave them there for 5mins (close your eyes the hole time if your brave)
Last thing take a picture while your out and send it to me I dare you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im a Sub btw 18 years only pic proof if asked
Likes : Nipple Clamps,Spanking,Slapping ,Cross Dressing,bandage,Chores,Licking,Slave Positions,corner time,collor,cum eating,edging,body writing. Definitely could get more
Limits : Scat,permanent,anal,feet,other people,breaking the law.idk what else but I'll add as I know .

Tools I have
Clips,collar,spachala,thong underwear,small girly top,leggings,rope,household items.
SeeHowFarCanIGo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
guys, hidden dare