Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Issendyn

Default Failed a class

So I failed a Spanish class. I will keep punishing myself until I retake a pass the class. (Which could be up to a year, depending on when I get the class. Anywhere from 6months to a year) I am male. 16 years old.

Limits are: It has to use everyday household items. Family must not know. No major public humiliation. No scat. Long term injury is a no. Nothing illegal.

I have about 15 minutes a day, while I home alone. And possibly longer depending on the day. So plan during that time.

Anything from moderate to extreme punishments.

Hit me with your best shot
Issendyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #2
undielover

This one's not too hard. You can't zip up your pants until you pass the class. Hope you get used to the breeze.

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:26 PM   #3
Issendyn

Anything more 'extreme' than that?

I would rather not go into public humiliation.

Edit: It can be as many punishments at once to. So if somebody gives one, don't be afraid to keep giving me more. I will do all of them. Might as well give me the most harsh one you can think of that is within my limits.

Last edited by Issendyn; 03-20-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
abc94

What was your grade?
abc94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #5
Issendyn

63%

Need a 70% to 'pass' it.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #6
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

Get a spanish dictionary. Learn one new spanish word a day. Use it out loud in a sentence. This sentence could be said to yourself in a mirror, just as long as it is out loud. Oh, and the rest of the sentence could be in english, as long as you get the meaning of the spanish word correct...

Keep a written list of all the words you learned and make sure you remember them as time goes on.
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk