Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2020, 03:41 PM   #316
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

It certainly does sound nice doesn't it?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 07:53 PM   #317
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Everything is going according to plan, though MadScience's enema turned out to be a little toooo much for my body. I will report to him and find out what the consequences are.

Ominous gifs aside, you just didn't finger very fast and that slipped you up down the line, you did very well on a very difficult task. So don't think of what will follow as consequences, think of it as... extra training.

But you naughty girl, the thirty-six for practice were supposed to be separate. Cheers on the clever interpretation, however. I never made that explicit, so I salute you for finding a creative work around. I can't in all honesty give any consequences for that!And your... extra training... will more than make up for the missed strokes anyway.

You also have full permission to share whatever details of your report on your blog as you see fit, since us Special Gift givers aren't likely to share our reports with each other and do childish "nyah nyah" chants at the regular gift giving peon- I mean honored brothers and sisters.

But yes, I'm recovering from another birthday, that of a local friend, so the details of your... extra training... will come when I recover and it isn't a chore holding my head upright.

Any stewing in anticipation that happens is almost entirely unintentional.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MadScience for this post:
Old 11-06-2020, 05:06 AM   #318
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScience View Post
And your... extra training... will more than make up for the missed strokes anyway.

(...) Any stewing in anticipation that happens is almost entirely unintentional.
Stewing away here.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:50 PM   #319
Bdsub
Dare Freak

is it cruel I am slightly enjoying your stewing?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:52 PM   #320
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
is it cruel I am slightly enjoying your stewing?
I´ll say no
Anyway it might be more stewing in her own juices

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:53 PM   #321
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I´ll say no
Anyway it might be more stewing in her own juices
Lol, let’s go with that
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-06-2020, 01:34 PM   #322
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Book Feel like reading the full report?

Ooooh, my lovely people, the time has finally come to give you the full report. It took me over two hours to write and made me realize what a crazy day I actually had.

THANK YOU for the amazing birthday, and enjoy the read.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92872
Old 11-06-2020, 01:49 PM   #323
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Wow, that was a great write up! I am happy to been a part of your special day

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-06-2020, 09:39 PM   #324
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Indeed a lovely report.

And since reading that caused me to review something, I'll give you a chance to make this easier.

Pick a number between one and ten. I'll remove that many "things" from your extra training, since you were ten minutes short on holding the enema. But if you get too greedy, I'll add that many instead.

The "things" can also be one big bit of extra training with that many elements, or that many smaller extra trainings over time. Pick your poison.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:10 AM   #325
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Indeed a lovely report.

And since reading that caused me to review something, I'll give you a chance to make this easier.

Pick a number between one and ten. I'll remove that many "things" from your extra training, since you were ten minutes short on holding the enema. But if you get too greedy, I'll add that many instead.

The "things" can also be one big bit of extra training with that many elements, or that many smaller extra trainings over time. Pick your poison.
Glad you enjoyed the report!

I’ll pick 2. And smaller extra trainings. Anything that has the word ‘big’ in a punishment of yours makes me have flashbacks to the size of that enema
Old 11-07-2020, 06:55 AM   #326
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Eight is a good number. None of this will be as bad as the birthday cleanout, and since I know you're a slowpoke, while some of these will be working on your dexterity, the enema amounts will be fixed.

Would you like them out here and public for everyone to see, or finally keep some privacy about what's going in you?

Since, you know... that'd be a first for this thread and what resulted from it. :P

Likes (Inflicting)
Old 11-07-2020, 06:59 AM   #327
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Eight is a good number. None of this will be as bad as the birthday cleanout, and since I know you're a slowpoke, while some of these will be working on your dexterity, the enema amounts will be fixed.

Would you like them out here and public for everyone to see, or finally keep some privacy about what's going in you?

Since, you know... that'd be a first for this thread and what resulted from it. :P
Unless you don’t like seeing me squirm in public, you can share here.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:06 AM   #328
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Awww, spoilsport. I was all ready to say, "HAR HAR HAR TOO BAD" and post them here anyway.

Because I very much do like the squirming in public. And I think a blog report with the results of these would result in some squirming too.

But do not do all of these on the same day. Safety first.

Strip completely naked. (You'll find this is a running theme.) Hold your two liter enema bag with one hand, and with the other hand turn on the faucet, maybe half-way to the highest flow setting. Just like your birthday enema, your other hand will be fingering your ass before you can turn the faucet off. One hundred and fifty times. If you manage it before the bag is full, great! If some overflows, don't worry about getting it all in this time, your bag is capped at 2L.

Once again, take it into the shower, no cold rinse this time, with your mirror in there, and take it with your legs spread, and your hands on the floor. Try to make sure your head is lower than your ass. And once again, once it's all in, plug yourself, and look at yourself in the mirror while you wait twenty minutes before letting it out. I'll even let you sit this time.

Strip naked, and while you fill your two liter enema bag completely, masturbate. Once you edge once, take your enema bag into the shower, yadda yadda, you know the drill. Make sure your mirror is in the shower.

Try to edge a second time while you're being filled, and a third while you hold the enema, plugged, for twenty minutes. but failing to have these second two edges won't incur any punishment. Once again, look at yourself while you're holding the enema. You're allowed to touch and rub your belly for cramp relief.

Strip naked (seeing a pattern yet?) and fill your two liter enema bag completely. Take your nine-inch dildo and fuck your ass with it, at least fourty strokes, then give it a quick clean. You're to suck on the nine-inch dildo and keep the eight-inch in your vagina while filling yourself with the enema.

Once again, make sure your mirror is in the shower, and don't keep your head low. Look at yourself, dildos in you, while you're being filled. Don't touch the dildo in your vagina with your hands, but try to clamp down on it as best you can. If it falls out, you'll be punished. Once the bag is empty, plug yourself with a plug smaller than your XXL one. If your 8 inch dildo fell out, put it back in, and either way, fuck yourself with it, while giving your 9 inch dildo a blowjob, for the whole fifteen minutes you're holding that enema. After your time is up, take the dildo out of your mouth, and look at yourself in the mirror, just for a moment, before taking the dildo out of your vagina and going to release it.

If your dildo fell out while you were filling your bowels, fuck yourself in the ass with it. One hundred strokes, as deep in as you can get it, then all the way out.

Strip naked, and put your enema bag away. You're not getting an enema this time. Woo hoo! Instead, use your nine-inch dildo to fuck your ass until you edge. The catch? Not allowed to touch your vagina except one touch of your clit for every fifty strokes in your ass. Once you edge, take a cold shower for five minutes, and rinse off your nine inch dildo.

Then your nine-inch dildo goes in your mouth, and we repeat the process with your eight-inch dildo in your ass, sucking on your nine-inch dildo, and the same restriction on touching your vagina.

Once you edge with the eight inch dildo, rinse it off, get your enema bag, fill it half-way, and suck on your eight-inch dildo while you insert your XXL plug and keep it there for ten minutes.

Strip naked, and fill your enema bag half-way with warm water. Add a bit of a mild soap, maybe three squirts from a hand soap pump dispenser, to the water and stir it thoroughly. Then take it into the shower, hung a bit lower than before. Get down on your knees, legs spread, insert the hose, and unclamp it once your bend over with your ass in the air and your tits and forehead pressed against the floor of the shower. No touching your belly. Once the bag is empty, plug yourself, and wait ten minutes, just focusing on how you're feeling. Then go release the enema.

But now we have to get the residue out. Fill the bag again, the full two liters. Assume the same position as before, and start filling yourself again. Once the bag is empty, use a different, larger plug to hold it in for twenty minutes, again, no touching. Then you can release it.

It's time to work on your speed again, but less forgiving than #1. Strip naked. Do you remember the birthday enema, where you had to turn the faucet on and off between fingerings? It's that again, but the target number is only thirty.

This time, however, if your bag overflows, don't save the remaining water to try again. Stop, give yourself an enema on your knees, with your tits and head against the floor like above, with what you have, hold it for fifteen mintues while looking at yourself in the mirror and repeating the number you overflowed at.

Then after a break, continue from the last number you were at, minus five. Repeat, until you manage to reach thirty without an overflowed bag. But do not take more than three enemas in a day, and calling it at two might be wise, to avoid water intoxication. Safety first.

Work fast. :P

Strip naked. Set up a one liter soapy enema like in #5, and take it while standing, legs spread, and looking at yourself in the mirror in the shower. Plug yourself, and keep it in for fifteen minutes. Release it, and fill the bag all the way.

Take this two-liter enema the same way, plug yourself, and keep it for at least twenty minutes. Once the twenty minutes hits, however, don't immediately go release it. Try to edge first. If you don't think you can pull it off, don't worry. Just give it the good old college try!

... Well, this is more like a cruel fraternity hazing try, but close enough!

And now we reach the conclusion of your extra training. We have trained your ability to hold enemas, the resilience of your bowels, and your speed.

Strip naked. Fill your enema bag, and take the enema while standing, legs spread. Then plug yourself. Keep it in for thirty minutes. No rubbing your belly. Only rubbing your clit.

If you need to release it early, release it. But retry, with the same safety protocols to avoid water intoxication, until you reach thirty minutes.

Personally I think you deserve an orgasm afterward with your XXL plug in, but I'm not the person to take that up with. :P But congrats, your extra training is complete.

Do you want to know the tragic thing? Do you want to know where you screwed up?

... The ten elements of the big one included shit like "strip naked" - You picked the bigger and scarier one. But I banked on you wanting to avoid the "big task" after the birthday enema. Reflect on your choices and understand why you are right to worry! Insert villanous laugh, thunderclap, ect, ect, ect, all standard issue villain bullshit.

Seriously, though, if you want any of this toned down, let me know. Otherwise... Enjoy. And I expect to see blog reports on each one. What's education without homework?

Likes (Inflicting)
Old 11-07-2020, 10:20 AM   #329
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

: o That's some punishment! That poor ass of hers.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:23 AM   #330
Bdsub
Dare Freak

All I can say is

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, dare request, edge dare, spanking dare