Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2020, 09:40 AM   #16
bondage_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage_addict View Post
I had to look up what a scarecrow wedgie was--that's a new one to me! I'll make sure to do the dare tonight along with the others and report
This was my favorite dare I did last night! Like I said earlier, I had no idea what a scarecrow wedgie was before you mentioned it, so I had a lot of fun trying it out.

First, I put in the tongue gag. It clamped onto my tongue, forcing it to stick out of my mouth. I started drooling literally within a minute, before I was even done with putting the rest of the bondage on! Then I tied my legs into a frogtie, attaching the big toes to each other, too. I looped my underwear through a rod and stuck the two ends of that rod through my shirt sleeves, although it took me a few minutes to figure out how to do that. Then I set the timer for 15 minutes and slipped my arms through my sleeves.

Unlike the other two, I actually didn't get bored with this one. That's because I was squirming around a lot and trying different positions. I sat in the traditional frogtie position for a while but eventually starting feeling some strain in my legs. Then I laid on my back, pinning the rod underneath me. That pulled on the underwear even more! I then struggled to turn over, laying on my back with my frogtied feet and butt pointing up in the air.

I am currently a chastity slave. This means I can't touch myself or use a vibrator right now.

Likes: strict bondage, crotch ropes, wedgies, anal insertions for brief periods of time, toothpaste torture
Dislikes: serious pain, anal insertions for extended periods of time, nipple torture
Limits: public, pics, bodily waste, messy, body writing

Toys: rope, anal hook, ball/cleave/bit gags, toothpaste, clothespins, clamps, butt plug, collar
bondage_addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:41 AM   #17
bondage_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Then why not get one?
I still live with my parents. I don't think there's any way I could get one without them knowing.

I am currently a chastity slave. This means I can't touch myself or use a vibrator right now.

Likes: strict bondage, crotch ropes, wedgies, anal insertions for brief periods of time, toothpaste torture
Dislikes: serious pain, anal insertions for extended periods of time, nipple torture

Toys: rope, anal hook, ball/cleave/bit gags, toothpaste, clothespins, clamps, butt plug, collar
Old 11-05-2020, 10:27 AM   #18
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
I still live with my parents. I don't think there's any way I could get one without them knowing.
You could tell them you're getting one for your own protection just in case any M tries to overpower you. You don't mention kink of course. They may well be supportive of that - possibly even put up some money for one.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:55 AM   #19
bondage_addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
You could tell them you're getting one for your own protection just in case any M tries to overpower you. You don't mention kink of course. They may well be supportive of that - possibly even put up some money for one.
I don't know...I have a feeling they wouldn't go for that. But I'd be happy to make my own if possible (I do have limited materials though).

Old 11-05-2020, 11:11 AM   #20
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
I don't know...I have a feeling they wouldn't go for that. But I'd be happy to make my own if possible (I do have limited materials though).
Making a decent one involves serious metalworking tools and a workshop. So unless you're a skilled metalworker I don't think that's realistic. Louise1 had hers got for her by her Master/Husband.

Advertisements
Kink Talk