Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2020, 03:37 PM   #16
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Spank your ass while have your ass stuffed with plug. As for how much roll three dice and multiple the number. See how luck you are.

After spank try to do squat while your dildo is sitting up right on the floor. Go all the way down and make sure it goes as much as you can. Do it in front of a mirror preferably so you can see Why there is a slut in your room. Count out quietly with the squat number.

IF you want more challenge tape both dildo and plug in before you go to bed and this way you will wake up with a set of really gaped holes. But only do this when you are familiar with long time plug.
I rolled my dices before starting: 6, 4 and 2, so 48 swats total.
I pushed down my panties, shoved the medium plug inside my asshole. I began my spanking using the cane, it was fast and hard. It’s silent so I didn’t have to hold back, and I was wincing during the last strikes.
Then I placed the dildo on the floor and rolled the dice for the squats, it was 23 total.
The dildo is thick but not too long, squatting down at the beginning I could just push the tip inside, and I could see it in a little mirror I placed in front of me, rubbing against my pussy and then sliding inside my fuckhole.
Around the 10th squat I was able to get lower and take it halfway inside, and performed all my squats as ordered. When I was done I spanked hard my pussy as many times as I spanked my ass, looking in the mirror. It was swollen because of the arousal of the dildo fucking my hole, and the swats hurt a lot, and it the end it was so red and stingy.
I taped the dildo back inside my pussy, securing it in place, and lied down filled to read before sleep. I expected to get used to my holes being filled but I could feel the dildo in my pussy so much, and my asshole would gasp around the plug… it was hard to go on for an hour, my holes ached so much when I finally emptied them.

I surely went to bed feeling very used, humiliated and punished, thank you Sir for your task.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 05:02 AM   #17
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Every evening before going to bed you are to get into a doggy style position, to make clear that you are the horny bitch that you are. Place your dildo such that you can fuck yourself . Lube it up by sucking it good. Place the tip of the dildo to any of your three hole slut holes (you may roll a dice: 1,2 pussy, 3,4 ass, 5,6 mouth). Now push down on the dildo.

Now give the dildo 100 in and outs.
If you cum from it you have to continue fucking it till you have reached the 100.
If you don't cum from it: for the next day at 50 in and outs to your tally

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SoloM35 for this post:
Old 08-17-2020, 06:48 AM   #18
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Edge with anal only. How ever every time you are close, spank your pussy with one of the wooden tool.

Start with your small plug and use plenty lube. work your way up and end with beads dildo and thick dildo.

You have 20 minutes with each toy max. OR when you reached 2 edges per toy.

role 5 dice and add up the number as they will be your spanks on pussy. Re-roll after every 2 edges.

Also keep the hour plug before bed. hope by doing more you can be more used to plugged for long time and become an anal slut.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 08-17-2020, 10:11 AM   #19
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
You may only use toothpaste as lube or what ever your penis sleeve down there produces. The later means you will have to insert each of the following device in your penis sleeve (pussy) first, the order is not optional though. If your pussy is already filled, you will either squeeze the second toy in (preferred) or remove the other toy first temporarily (removal costs 10 hits to your clit with a wooden spoon after removal of each toy.
Start with the anal beads dildo. Lube it up (remember: if you use your pussy juices: you will first have to insert it there and then after removal pay with 10 spanks). If you go for toothpaste you are "fine" if you go for no lube: good luck.
The anal beads go up your ass. And for a slut like you there is no mercy, so place it, and then push it in as quickly as you can, don't you dare to be slow on it.
Second toy is your thick dildo. It goes up your pussy of course. You should know by now how I like it. So place it on a chair and quickly sit down on it. Stand up again and repeat this sitting down on it 23 times.
Now you may rub your clit for 10 minutes. If you reach the edge you have to stop and give your clit 10 smacks with the wooden spoon. Then your 10 minutes start from the beginning. If you do not reach the 10 minutes after 6 tries you are denied for the next 24 hours.
Now be a good girl and clean your thick dildo by worshipping and sucking it for another 10 minutes. While doing so you may rub your clit and finger yourself. If you are not in denial from the previous rubbing you may cum.
I don’t like toothpaste so I’ve chosen to be punished by spanking by every removal.
I first placed the anal beads dildo inside my pussy. I never had it there, it can’t fit all inside, but I let my pussy wet and warm it a bit, and when I removed it it was all full of juices.
I performed the first 10 spanks on my wet pussy, they hurt a lot.
I bent over, and shoved it all inside my ass mercilessly. my asshole isn’t receiving much anal training this week so it is pretty tight and I felt very violated pushing it all in so fast, like the whore I am.
I placed the told on the chair and began to sit on it. The beads dildo is big and fills me up a lot, I had to work the right angle to be able to take all the dildo inside. It hurt to have it shoved inside over and over, around the halfway point my pussy was aching so much, but I kept sitting on it and sitting on it. When I was done, I began with the clit rubbing, both of my holes still filled.
First time I failed after not even a minute, second and third try didn’t last much longer, but at the fourth try I finally managed to. I was exhausted at the end, and removed the dildo from my pussy.
I spanked my pussy 10 times, as I had removed a toy, and began giving it head.
It was warm and covered in juices, and felt so perfectly adequate in my mouth. I sucked it clean and worshipped for 10 minutes as Sir ordered, rubbing my clit in the meantime, and near the end of the time I came, but kept rubbing even after summing, still sucking on the dildo.
When the time was over, I removed the anal beads dildo too, gave myself the 10 spank for removing the toy (my pussy was so raw and achy at this point), and went to sleep.

I felt so tired and punished, thank you Sir for your task.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 08-17-2020, 10:52 AM   #20
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

I am glad you had an enjoyable good night fuck, I'll gladly give you some more in the next days

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SoloM35 for this post:
Old 08-17-2020, 11:12 AM   #21
Larpus

Lately I've been doing hidden public stuff in my own house (I have a similar situation as you). Get naked in your own room then sneak past everyone else's while they are asleep to the furthest window in your house. Open those curtains (carefully, don't wake people up!) and then make yourself cum. Since you don't want to make too much noise, I recommend using a dildo in the pussy and maybe something else in the ass too. Then get back without being busted!
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:28 AM   #22
ella_ella

Quote:
Edge with anal only. How ever every time you are close, spank your pussy with one of the wooden tool.

Start with your small plug and use plenty lube. work your way up and end with beads dildo and thick dildo.

You have 20 minutes with each toy max. OR when you reached 2 edges per toy.

role 5 dice and add up the number as they will be your spanks on pussy. Re-roll after every 2 edges.

Also keep the hour plug before bed. hope by doing more you can be more used to plugged for long time and become an anal slut.
This whore did her anal training.

I began with the small plug. I bent over my bed, panties down to my knees, lubed it up, and began fucking my hole. The small one is no problem to take, so I was able to fuck my hole properly, pushing it all out and then all in pretty fast, and to my surprise within the first 3 minutes I reached my first edge. My dices gave me a total of 13, and I struck my pussy with a wooden spoon. It ached a lot, it was all tense because of the edge, and made me whimper. I fucked my hole with the small plug again, like the previous time, and lasted just 4 minutes before again all my body was tense and I was about to cum. I stopped, plug still in my ass, rolled the dices, and struck my pussy 8 times.
I went to the medium plug then. It is harder to take but after a bit of fucking my hole with the tip, my ass accepted it completely, and I began fucking myself without pulling it out completely, just bringing it to the largest part and then shoving it inside again. I edged within 2 minutes, it was pretty intense. I rolled the dices, it was 22 strikes. I spanked my pussy, that was hurting like hell. Then I bent over the bed again, and began the second round. This time I lasted 10 minutes before being able to edge, I was afraid I was going to have to do the whole 20 minutes. I rolled the dices and spanked my pussy 9 times, very hard.
I then used the large plug. It’s very big and I hadn’t took it in a while, so first I had to insert it to the largest part and just stand still, my asshole aching around it, waiting for my slut hole to get used to its girth. When I finally got used to it I let my hole swallow it inside and it was such an intense feeling I edged on the spot. I felt it down to my pussy, my knees went weak and all. I rolled the dices and had to spank myself 16 times. I was so still focused on the big plug I didn’t feel it much even if it hurt. I went with the second round, pulling it out to the largest part and then letting my body just swallow it back without helping another couple of times, But I didn’t manage to edge just for that once more, so I began fucking my hole with it like I did with the medium one. Within 2 minutes I again tensed and clasped so hard around the plug I could not pull out. I spanked my pussy 13 times, then waited a minute bent over the bed for my holes to relax, before pulling the plug out.
I went then to the beads dildo. I began sitting on it and riding it, keeping it still with an hand, so I could take it super deep, even if it was slower. It took me 5 minutes to come, collapsing on it and taking it to the largest bead. I spanked my pussy with it still inside, 20 time, very hard. It ached a lot, and stinger.
I did the second round, this time I bent over the bed again, and fucked hard and fast my hole with the beads. I could not bottom it out this way, but my hole was seriously burning from the friction of the differently sized beads, and in 3 minutes I edged again. I spanked my pussy 8 times, and went to clean my toys before starting with the big dildo.
I began sitting on it, to take it. My hole was loose enough it actually slipped inside pretty easily, so I bent over the bed and began fucking my hole pulling it nearly all out and shoving it halfway in again. I lasted 6 minutes, my hole was burning, before I edged. I spanked my wet pussy 27 times, it hurt so much, then I began with the last round. This time I pulled it all out and shoved it back in every time, like I was being taken by a new person each time. The thought was so arousing I edged in 2 minutes, clenching so hard around the dildo. I took it out and spanked my pussy 11 times. It was sore, and my asshole was burning, but I inserted again the medium plug (the small one I could barely feel it, the big one hurt too much for my abused hole), to keep inside.
I am getting used keeping the plug inside for around an hour, and it wasn’t too difficult to get it out, I just relaxed and pulled its base, even though my hole was now very achy.
Thank you Sir for this dare, this slut surely feel properly anally punished right now.

The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 08-18-2020, 12:20 PM   #23
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post
This whore did her anal training.

I began with the small plug. I bent over my bed, panties down to my knees, lubed it up, and began fucking my hole. The small one is no problem to take, so I was able to fuck my hole properly, pushing it all out and then all in pretty fast, and to my surprise within the first 3 minutes I reached my first edge. My dices gave me a total of 13, and I struck my pussy with a wooden spoon. It ached a lot, it was all tense because of the edge, and made me whimper. I fucked my hole with the small plug again, like the previous time, and lasted just 4 minutes before again all my body was tense and I was about to cum. I stopped, plug still in my ass, rolled the dices, and struck my pussy 8 times.
I went to the medium plug then. It is harder to take but after a bit of fucking my hole with the tip, my ass accepted it completely, and I began fucking myself without pulling it out completely, just bringing it to the largest part and then shoving it inside again. I edged within 2 minutes, it was pretty intense. I rolled the dices, it was 22 strikes. I spanked my pussy, that was hurting like hell. Then I bent over the bed again, and began the second round. This time I lasted 10 minutes before being able to edge, I was afraid I was going to have to do the whole 20 minutes. I rolled the dices and spanked my pussy 9 times, very hard.
I then used the large plug. It’s very big and I hadn’t took it in a while, so first I had to insert it to the largest part and just stand still, my asshole aching around it, waiting for my slut hole to get used to its girth. When I finally got used to it I let my hole swallow it inside and it was such an intense feeling I edged on the spot. I felt it down to my pussy, my knees went weak and all. I rolled the dices and had to spank myself 16 times. I was so still focused on the big plug I didn’t feel it much even if it hurt. I went with the second round, pulling it out to the largest part and then letting my body just swallow it back without helping another couple of times, But I didn’t manage to edge just for that once more, so I began fucking my hole with it like I did with the medium one. Within 2 minutes I again tensed and clasped so hard around the plug I could not pull out. I spanked my pussy 13 times, then waited a minute bent over the bed for my holes to relax, before pulling the plug out.
I went then to the beads dildo. I began sitting on it and riding it, keeping it still with an hand, so I could take it super deep, even if it was slower. It took me 5 minutes to come, collapsing on it and taking it to the largest bead. I spanked my pussy with it still inside, 20 time, very hard. It ached a lot, and stinger.
I did the second round, this time I bent over the bed again, and fucked hard and fast my hole with the beads. I could not bottom it out this way, but my hole was seriously burning from the friction of the differently sized beads, and in 3 minutes I edged again. I spanked my pussy 8 times, and went to clean my toys before starting with the big dildo.
I began sitting on it, to take it. My hole was loose enough it actually slipped inside pretty easily, so I bent over the bed and began fucking my hole pulling it nearly all out and shoving it halfway in again. I lasted 6 minutes, my hole was burning, before I edged. I spanked my wet pussy 27 times, it hurt so much, then I began with the last round. This time I pulled it all out and shoved it back in every time, like I was being taken by a new person each time. The thought was so arousing I edged in 2 minutes, clenching so hard around the dildo. I took it out and spanked my pussy 11 times. It was sore, and my asshole was burning, but I inserted again the medium plug (the small one I could barely feel it, the big one hurt too much for my abused hole), to keep inside.
I am getting used keeping the plug inside for around an hour, and it wasn’t too difficult to get it out, I just relaxed and pulled its base, even though my hole was now very achy.
Thank you Sir for this dare, this slut surely feel properly anally punished right now.
very good report.

Which way do you prefer? edge with your pussy/clit or edge with your ass.

Also if you haven't notice In original post I said reroll dice every 2 edges, not every single time. you have done much more and beyond.

I think you deserve an orgasm for this. You want to cum by ass with your abused pussy stuffed?

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 08-18-2020, 12:39 PM   #24
ella_ella

Quote:
very good report.

Which way do you prefer? edge with your pussy/clit or edge with your ass.

Also if you haven't notice In original post I said reroll dice every 2 edges, not every single time. you have done much more and beyond.

I think you deserve an orgasm for this. You want to cum by ass with your abused pussy stuffed?
I am surely becoming an anal slut, I enjoyed those edge with my ass way more than I usually do those with my pussy.

Thank you Sir, I really want to cum anally while my abused pussy is filled up.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:07 PM   #25
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
I am surely becoming an anal slut, I enjoyed those edge with my ass way more than I usually do those with my pussy.

Thank you Sir, I really want to cum anally while my abused pussy is filled up.
Then go for it. you have my permission to enjoy a good anal orgasm session with your cunt stuffed with the toy of your choice.

Besides leave your pussy stuffed and taped, you should do nothing with it. All stimulation need to be done by ass.

Pick the toy you like most and you have 30 minutes to cum as much as you like. This will be a celebration for a new anal whore.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 08-18-2020, 02:11 PM   #26
ella_ella

Quote:
Then go for it. you have my permission to enjoy a good anal orgasm session with your cunt stuffed with the toy of your choice.

Besides leave your pussy stuffed and taped, you should do nothing with it. All stimulation need to be done by ass.

Pick the toy you like most and you have 30 minutes to cum as much as you like. This will be a celebration for a new anal whore.
I performed my reward.

I stuffed my pussy with the wearable vibrator, it’s pretty big and fills me up nice but it stays in place easily. Then I taped my pussy to keep it from moving, and tried out my new dildo. It’s as thick as the other and a little bit longer, and has a suction base. I stuck it to the door of my wardrobe at the right height to get all inside my ass, lubed it up, and began fucking myself on it, riding it as hard as I could. I came three times, the first very fast, but I keep riding the dildo, it fit so nice and warm inside my ass. Then it took me 10 minutes to come again, and the last time it was nearly at the 30 minutes mark. The dildo and my stuffed pussy made me feel so full and used like a proper whore, I loved it a lot.

Thank you for rewarding this anal slut.

Old 08-18-2020, 02:22 PM   #27
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
I performed my reward.

I stuffed my pussy with the wearable vibrator, it’s pretty big and fills me up nice but it stays in place easily. Then I taped my pussy to keep it from moving, and tried out my new dildo. It’s as thick as the other and a little bit longer, and has a suction base. I stuck it to the door of my wardrobe at the right height to get all inside my ass, lubed it up, and began fucking myself on it, riding it as hard as I could. I came three times, the first very fast, but I keep riding the dildo, it fit so nice and warm inside my ass. Then it took me 10 minutes to come again, and the last time it was nearly at the 30 minutes mark. The dildo and my stuffed pussy made me feel so full and used like a proper whore, I loved it a lot.

Thank you for rewarding this anal slut.
Glad you had fun with your reward. You deserve it after your good performance.

One word of advice, maybe add anal to your likes so others can give you more ass tasks.

now you have two dildo and getting used to both holes stuffed, can we looking forward for some double penetration action?

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 08-18-2020, 02:32 PM   #28
ella_ella

Quote:
Glad you had fun with your reward. You deserve it after your good performance.

One word of advice, maybe add anal to your likes so others can give you more ass tasks.

now you have two dildo and getting used to both holes stuffed, can we looking forward for some double penetration action?
Added that and the new toy!

I plan on working on that, DP was something I was always interested in!

Old 08-19-2020, 06:08 AM   #29
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Added that and the new toy!

I plan on working on that, DP was something I was always interested in!
Let's work on that then. Insert your dildo in your pussy. Now start with your smallest plug. After ten minutes insert your medium. Wait another ten minutes and insert your large one. If you can't fit it in, work the medium one in and out of your ass for another ten minutes.

If you can't fit it in after that then stay with the dildo and the plug for half an hour before removing them.

If you do manage to fit the large plug wait ten minutes before inserting your second dildo.
Old 08-19-2020, 07:26 AM   #30
Garry0993
getDare Devil

For a new anal slut, I think some positive reinforcement is required.

Why don't you make sure you edge at least 5 times with anal only every day. This way your body remembers how good it is to has ass fucked.

And per post above me, have dildo stuff your pussy while doing it would be great.

Every time you have edged you have spank your ass 50 times with a tool.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk