Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2020, 01:21 PM   #1
Treasureofdesire

Default Reward a sub

Hi!
I made a similar sub like this about punishments and I thought I would do the same for rewards so that I can be a better master. I’m curious about what some of your favorite rewards are both as a master/mistress and as a sub. My questions are:

Masters/Mistresses: what are some of your favorite/most effective rewards. What did your sub do to deserve that reward. How often do you feel like you reward your sub?

Subs: what rewards have you received that have been your favorite/most rewarding? What did you do to receive? How often do you feel like you are rewarded as a sub?
Treasureofdesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 01:32 PM   #2
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

In my opinion it is not possible to give a general answer to that.
Every sub is different, therefore the effectiveness of a reward depends heavily on the sub itself.

You have to find something to trigger the sub's mind. Something your sub realy craves.
Most of the times that won´t be kink related.
Of course an orgasm is always a nice reward, but that's nothing to trigger the mind and realy make your sub proud of the accomplishment.

So, you have to know the person.
From my experience small things are more effective than big things. Can be just a cuddle or a brush through the hair. Also depends on what happened before.
A sub who was "alone" before will appreaciate any kind of contact more than others. But like I said...depends on the sub. So get to know the person and find out whar realy drives her or him.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 04:57 PM   #3
Sacurason

What Dungeonmaster said.

Take me for instance. I'm basically a slut for punishment - what I crave more than anything else is involved tasks or rules. As long as I'm getting attention and I'm fully engaged with some novel idea, I'm happy!

And because of that mindset, how do you reward me? I don't necessarily want to orgasm, because, well, you taking it away would also be fun. Something I earned through hard work? Eh, do subs really earn anything?

I described the mindset to my partner as "wanting to always be broken in, but never actually broken."

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Likes: Long/Challenging Dares, Dice Dares, Mild/Long Denial, Cumplay
Dislikes: Corner time
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:
Someone to trade escalating, evil dares back and forth with!

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
I top too as long as I get some tasks too! Sacurason2
Sacurason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 07:10 PM   #4
Treasureofdesire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
In my opinion it is not possible to give a general answer to that.
Every sub is different, therefore the effectiveness of a reward depends heavily on the sub itself.

You have to find something to trigger the sub's mind. Something your sub realy craves.
Most of the times that won´t be kink related.
Of course an orgasm is always a nice reward, but that's nothing to trigger the mind and realy make your sub proud of the accomplishment.

So, you have to know the person.
From my experience small things are more effective than big things. Can be just a cuddle or a brush through the hair. Also depends on what happened before.
A sub who was "alone" before will appreaciate any kind of contact more than others. But like I said...depends on the sub. So get to know the person and find out whar realy drives her or him.
Thank you both for the thoughtful responses. That makes a lot of sense that it would be completely dependent on the sub and what they’re individual mindset. I’ll definitely give this some thought. Thank you.
Treasureofdesire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk