Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-08-2020, 05:28 AM   #61
SissyXcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
First off, thank you. Really. I was super torn on posting this and it's awesome to get sustained encouragement. Especially that I might be encouraging people to do small things to help others wherever they are in the world.

Yeah the rule I've been sticking with is that I'll accept anybody for blood donations who has donated recently enough that they're not eligible. If it were a little more than 56 days then I'd probably cut you a break but c'mon, if you're able and willing then you can definitely go back if it's been 5 months! At least by blood donation guidelines you can definitely go again.

Beyond that, and again I'm torn, but for people who haven't donated blood the other rule of thumb I've been going by is that I'll give tasks to anyone who helps someone else with anything they can't do right now because of the current Covid-19 crisis.

I'm like super close to feeling like you should qualify, do you think you can provide evidence (PM is fine) of anything else you've done that might fit either of those two guidelines I've been going by? I'd love to be able to give you something!
Yes ofcourse, well i asked 2 nurses in my neighbourhood who work in a hospital and a police officer to do their groceries (because of the long hours they have to work). The police officer did not accept it, he has enough time. But the 2 nurses were pretty happy with it, the only thing is that they dont accept my money... They want to pay for the grocies but that i pick it up for them. So.. i dont know if it counts, because i dont pay for it. If you have somethinge else in your mind i would be please to hear about it

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 07:40 PM   #62
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Band-Aid Update for Everybody

Hey Everyone-

I'm sorry that I've been around much less lately. A few things in life had come up making it difficult to get on GD with any regularity. And then recently I had an accident and resulting emergency surgery that's left me with a long recovery time ahead of me; tonight is actually my first night home in a bit now.

And, not a little ironically, it's ever-so-slightly possible that one of your blood donations might have helped me this week! The irony of that did make me chuckle a little.

I should be back to more or less 100% in time, it's just going to be an uncomfortable couple of weeks/months for me in the meantime. And suffice to say I likely won't be able to do much of anything in the way of dares, either.

So, yes, I am still around and do promise you'll all get dares when I'm able to get them to you. It's just difficult to get into the right head space right now. I'm sorry those of you who are waiting have waited as long as you have, you most definitely haven't been forgotten!

(Oh, and I assure you that the nature of the accident was more comical and stupid than it was traumatic. Definitely something that I'll be laughing about in time. I hesitate to go into specifics because any of the many people who have heard about it at this point would instantly recognize it if I even hinted at exactly what happened and I'm trying to keep myself at least somewhat anonymous on here. But I promise everyone, while the results sucked, the method was almost comical. And it only involved me, nobody else was hurt or even involved.)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope all is well with you. I hope you can keep up with the good deeds! Donate that blood if you can, now more than ever!

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 05:43 PM   #63
Beginnersh

Aww, completely understandable that you will take a break when something like that happens! Hope you will have a good recovery. Also the fact that you might be saved by people that have donated blood is some amazing irony.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:05 PM   #64
MizLori

AHHH, hope you are alright. "Michelle" had a serious injury a few years ago and was laid up for 6 months.

Hope you are well and I'd love to chat
MizLori is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
assignments, coronavirus, dares, give dares, tasks