Old 05-15-2020, 01:37 AM   #16
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dares

Dare one:

You will wear a pair of jeans, boots, no panties, white top
Drink 3 Litres of water, you are not allowed to use a toilet for
6 hours

Now you will leave your house, there have to be daylight - so not during night, and go to the park.

At the entrance of the park you will wet yourself while walking. After this you have to do 10 rounds around the comolete park before you allowed to go back to your house.

Because you shouldnt mess your rooms, you will strip completly in front of your door and stay there until your body has dryed. The clothes stays in front of your door for one day

Dare 2

You will wear shorts, top, no bra, a thong, sneakers. And have to get vibrator and dildo with you.

Have a two rounds run around the park with your tits swinging around. Then stop at a public toilet.

You will enter the men toilet and go into a stall. You are not allowed to lock it!

Strip naked, kneel down. Now you put your dildo in your ass and the vibrator to your clit.
Set a timer on 15 mins - now you will masturbate with the vibe and fuck your ass with the dildo dor exactly 15 mins. No stopping, even somebody comes into the toilet.
You are not allowed to cum - if you do PM me and ask for a punishment, it will be a cruel one.

After the 15 mins you will clean your cunt with the thong, the soaked thong stays in the toilet for the next man using it.

Now you will leave the stall and get dressed in the middle of the toilet.

Dare 3:

3 liters of water, no toilet use for 6 hours
Dress: tshirt, very short skirt, sneakers
You will write on your tits: i am a dirty whore and above pussy and ass "use my fuckhole for free"

You will have a run to the hiking area

Get undressed, you may wear your sneakers, and put the clothes on a visible place there.

Now down on all fours: crawl away 500 meters, now you will crawl to 10 different trees, hold up your right leg and piss on it like a good dog. I expect all 10 trees marked with piss, if you cant hold and some of them stay unpissed ask for punishment.

Now throw away a peace of wood and bring it back with your mouth like a good dog. Do this 10 times.

Now get off your shoes. I want this little dog girl to hump her sneakers until she edge. No cumming or it means punishmet. Do this 10 times also

Now search for something in the wood this pussy can be fucked hard and nice - also no cumming and 10.times

Crawl back to your clothes and get dressed.

At home you will use the stairs. Get off skirt and top and the first floor and go to your flat only using your sneakers.

In front of your door, get the sneakers off, kneel down nd lick them clean until all your pussy slim is away. You are mot allowed to enter your rooms until this have been done.

I expect a very.detailed report. If you fail in any part you contact me on pm.and you get a punishment
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 02:07 AM   #17
bdsmlover24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Post
The dare from @Mikester98 was to go into my apartment hallway fully dressed and walk to the end while discarding clothing to get naked by the end of the hall. Then retrieve them all before going back in. Here’s my report:

I loved it! I was so nervous but really turned on too. So at 11.30pm, I decided it was quiet enough to do it with low risk of being caught. I debated wearing just a dress, something easy and quick to pull off, but decided I would have bra and panties to make it last a little longer. I wore a loose short dress, bra and panties.

I stepped out barefoot into my hallway and checked that it was all clear. My apartment is almost in the middle of the hallway, so I decided I would head towards the elevators first so I would be more naked at the other end.

I brisk walked past 3-4 units then pulled my dress off and dropped it. Then made it to the elevator end and took off my bra and dropped in in front of the doors. I remember it being a lot colder there and I was so nervous seeing my topless reflection in the elevator doors. I turned and made my way down to the other end reminding myself to walk and stopped myself from breaking into a run.

At the end, I slipped out of my panties and almost tripped. I may have yelped a little but I did not hear anything. I am completely naked at this point and immediately head back to where my dress was. I picked it up and then collected my bra at the elevator. As I reached it the elevator “ding” went off but it was for a different floor. I almost pee-ed myself right there feeling the blood drain from my face.

I quickly made my way back to my panties sitting on the floor. I heard a door inside one of the apartments slam shut and my heart jumped. My clothes in a bundle under my arm, I made it back to my apartment. Whew. I never felt so relieved!

Thanks for the dare!
Let's do this again but a little bit harder ! This time you will do the same in your street : start in front of your building, choose a side and walk slowly in this direction. You have to pull of a piece of clothe every time you passed three buildings or houses. And this time you will have more clothes : panties and bra of course but the more flashy you have, a skirt, a really small/short top (white I possible) and a jacket.
I thing you should do this between 11h and 12h pm again it's a good choice

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsmlover24 for this post:
Old 05-15-2020, 11:02 PM   #18
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
may be tomorrow is a good day to be nude and clean every window 5 times slowly
This was completed today. I spent 1 hour cleaning 2 large windows in my apartment. They were facing a main road with fair foot traffic. No one really looked up as they were all too busy keeping away from one another. I did get a lot of sun on my naked body tho

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 06:35 AM   #19
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up Public Adventures

Since Corona is slightly vanishing it is a good time to go shoe shopping...

optional: if you need to wear a mask, write "WH RE" on your face with the missing "O" being your mouth with red lipstick or permanet marker and cover it with the mask.

Wear a hot but not too slutty outfit, no panties and a short skirt, you will look for a handsome sales guy in the shoe shop and ask him to help you, when he kneels in front of you open your legs wide and give him a pleasant view of your bald pussy and seduce him a little with more insight or even allow him more .

When done go and have a drink in a bar with glass-fronts where you are sitting on a bar stool and your legs/pussy are/is visible from outside, open your legs, so people passing by can see your pussy if they look.

Since you drank so much I guess you are about to need a piss... pay your drink and push a little spurt out on our seat wetting your skirt while talking to the servant and paying.

now head out with your wet skirt and dribble all the way home little by little every now and then, when your bladder is empty your dare is done besides one last task.

Since its corona and you have to be careful take off all your clothes in front of your door before unlocking it, go in wash your hands and then get your clothes in.

Have fun
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 08:33 AM   #20
tickle.gamer

Default swim

Why dont you go for a naked swim?

Leave your appartement only with a towel.
When swimming leave your towel more than 10 meters away from the pool.

have fun and see how long you dare to stay in the water
tickle.gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:33 AM   #21
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

So, you need some set up.
You need a bag you can lock with a padlock and a bike lock or some chain and another padlock.

Go to the Hike Trail, at start of the trail, hide all the keys of the padlock and the bike lock and then start walking (i'd say more than 30 min of walk).
Find an hiding spot and strip naked, if you want you can keep pants and trousers or skirt, but you must have your torso stark naked, and you must be completely barefoot.
Put all your clothes and the shoes in the bag, lock the bag with the padlock and secure the bag to a tree or another inammovible item, so it can't be robbed.

Now you have to go back to the start of the trail to get back the keys, then back to the bag, obviusly nude and barefoot.

Enjoy

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 10:18 PM   #22
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up I Love this Thread.

This thread is too thrilling to just go stale for this long.
There's more coming, right?
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares female, exhibitionist, naked nude nudity public, public dares