Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #226
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

You must sleep in the same diaper for the rest of the week. It must be wet on the first night and messy for at least half the week. You also may not masturbate unless you have the diaper on, for the rest of the week.
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:44 AM   #227
lp68164

You have to wear the same diaper for the next 36 hours and roll a dice. The number that comes up is the number of times you have to masutrbate into the diaper in the 36 hours.

Likes: Diapers, Public, Humiliation, Stuff like that. Have the house to myself this week.

Limits: Very few things I won't consider.
lp68164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #228
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

for the next 2 days you may only cum in a diaper that you have wet and messed.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #229
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

you must go to a store buy diapers then go into the restroom and put one on. you must wear and use the diapers for a weeken. roll a die each day divide the number that comes up by 2 rounded down this is the number of times you may change that day.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #230
punky4u

Send a message via AIM to punky4u Send a message via Yahoo to punky4u

ok will start this at 6pm cst tonight just got back from shopping with uncle and just now checking my messages, e-mail (etc). will pm you and let you know how oit went, as far as your dare go,s give me some time to come up with a good dare for you
punky4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #231
Pandoras_Box

poo in your diaper and then turn it round and wear it
LIMITS: Poo..Blood..Illegal

Pandoras_Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:18 AM   #232
lp68164

You have to spend the next ten hours in a diaper, peeing as much as you can on the hour every hour.

Likes: Diapers, Public, Humiliation, Stuff like that. Have the house to myself this week.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #233
diaper fun

wait untill you cant hold it in any more ang go in your diaper and leave it on for 10 hours
diaper fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:14 AM   #234
lara

wear your diaper as underwear for 3 days
Old 02-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #235
lp68164

Wear a diaper out next time you go to the mall.

Old 02-19-2011, 12:32 PM   #236
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a nice thick diaper. You may not change or take off your diaper until you get permission from me via pm. If im not on you may get permission from anyone on the site. I (or anyone else you ask) may give you tasks to complete to earn your permission. Heres the kicker if you get/earn permission to change your diaper and not to take it off the dare begins again you must now revive permission to change or remove your new diaper from a different person on this site.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:01 PM   #237
daremenow
getDare Succubus

put on a diaper and dress normally. lake some laxatives and drink alot of water. go out walking or driving. when you feel the urge to go, then you may head home. you may not use the bathroom until you get home.

for mine, make it a dare for tomorrow (saturday) night. i have diapers, condoms, icy hot, saran wrap, air pump, balloons, laxatives, suppositories, can do enemas, have rope, tape, handcuffs, padlock, etc.. i will do anything/put anything in the diaper. and i can make a mess in the bed too
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:54 PM   #238
lp68164

You have to go for a 30 minute walk with just a diaper on under your clothes. When you get to the half way point, you have to pee and walk home wet.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #239
slapit

put on three of your thickest diapers. cut slits in the two closest to your body so when you wet it leaks into each one. you can not change or use the bathroom except in the diapers. you may change when you start leaking through them all.

id like some dares being done while at school with diapers
slapit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #240
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

Wear a diaper to school tomorrow, before the day is half over you must wet yourself, and before you leave you must poop at least a little. You may not change until you wake up the next morning
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper