Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2019, 03:26 PM   #46
andy4
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annawhiteslut View Post
Here's the report: first this slut got naked and
tied a tight crotch rope, it was already tearing apart my pussylips, since I Didn't have vibrator, I put 2 marker deep in side.. It felt so good and my pussy was already wet.. And this slut got horny with her nipples hard.. Then I
tied a thread to my hard nipple run it through the crotch rope and
back to the other nipple...
Now i started my situps.. Itwas very painful since 2 markers were already inside penetrating me. With my nipples tied.. Little movement is causing all penetration. I completed 15 situps and I couldn't do more. Since it was hurting... But yet this slut pussy juices were flowing.. Slut's body finds pleasures in pain.. Thank you
Slut was to preform 25 sit ups, was it the dripping wet pussy of the nipples that caused you to not complete the task?

If it was the nipples slut is to hang something from them then do 10 jumping jacks in front of a minor stopping between each to say "Sluts nipples let her down now slut must do more"

If it was that dripping pussy then slut must stand in front of a mirror masturbating till she cums then rub cum on her face now with a belt smack that pussy 10 times stopping between to say "look at the cum covered slut look how much it likes to have her pussy whipped"
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:03 AM   #47
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master33406 View Post
Get a half is empty shampoo bottle and squeeze it and hold it too your palm, if it sticks because of suction that will work.

Now take the bottle and squeeze it and put it on your clit and keep it there for 4 minutes. This will make your clit throb with pleasure.

Once the 4 minutes are up, remove the bottle and get your phone charging cord and fold it in half, and hit your clit 20 times, and then rub it until you give me 3 edges. This task is going to be very hard, your going to want to cum so bad, but be a good girl, and just edge.

Maybe another day I'll let you cum.
Thank you for the task sir.. I squeezed shampoo bottle over my clit.. Although my clit didn't throb.. But this slut enjoyed her clit suctionen up.. Then I hit my clit with charging cord.. It hurt very bad.. I shouted with pain.. Then i rubbed my clit so fast and hard..till I reached the edge.. Then I again edged.. I was in desparate mood to cum.. My pussy was very wet.. And my nipples was rock hard. Then I started edging thord time.. this slut could not control her orgasm.. And she cum.. Please teach this slit lesson for such disobedience.

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:10 AM   #48
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Slut was to preform 25 sit ups, was it the dripping wet pussy of the nipples that caused you to not complete the task?

If it was the nipples slut is to hang something from them then do 10 jumping jacks in front of a minor stopping between each to say "Sluts nipples let her down now slut must do more"

If it was that dripping pussy then slut must stand in front of a mirror masturbating till she cums then rub cum on her face now with a belt smack that pussy 10 times stopping between to say "look at the cum covered slut look how much it likes to have her pussy whipped"
Sorry.. This slut thinks her nipples was responsible for forgetting.. So this slut put clothespins on her nipples and attached tiny little heavy balls with strings.. My nipples was already experiencing pain.. Jyst by movement of the balls.. I did jumping jacks.. Each was so painful.. After each jump this slut reminded herself Sluts nipples let her down now slut must do more".. This slut is properly punished for forgetting the task.. Thank you sir..

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 02:09 PM   #49
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annawhiteslut View Post
This slut is in need of training again.. Make her regret to bumping up this thread
Strip down fully naked, and lock up your clothes for two hours. For the entire two hours you are without your clothes, you are to think about how your clothes are locked up because you are a slut who should be naked more than she is clothed.

Let's start out by getting you wet, so edge yourself twice as you imagine yourself being used by multiple guys.

Next, twist each of your nipples 30 times as hard as you can. Each time you do so, say the following out loud: "I am a pain loving slut."

Edge yourself once more.

Now, use your hand to spank your pussy as hard as you can 50 times. Each time you do so say out loud: "I am a desperate slut for cock."

Edge yourself once more.

Next, grab a belt and use it to spank each of your ass cheeks as hard as you can 50 times each while saying the following out loud: "I crave cock in my ass."

When you complete all of this, you can bring yourself to an orgasm but you have to use one household object you would not normally use to bring yourself to orgasm.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 11:10 AM   #50
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Well, that's problematic... Okay, get KY jelly, the thick gel kind, and keep it in the fridge till it's quite cold and thick. Then, inject an entire bottle of it into your ass, and let it slowly ooze out

I'm still waiting on this... You're VERY late...

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 12:05 PM   #51
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Get totally and completely naked, except for a mouth covid-19 mask.

Get 3 1kg weights to your nipples and clit and then do 50 jumping jacks while staring at yourself in the mirror. If not against your limits (I know that public is, but you can fulfill this in private), do the jumping jacks where some boy (or, better yet, boys) can get a full view of your naked body.

To emulate this, get a 6 pack of 500 ml some drink, 60 cm (approx) of fishing (or some other) thread, 3 clothespins or medium binder clips and maybe some scissors.
  1. Cut the thread into three 20 cm pieces.
  2. Drink the contents of the bottles.
  3. Refill them with non-carbonated water of some sort, to the same level they where when full. If the bottles contained originally non-carbonated mineral water, you may choose to skip these last two steps.
  4. Open all the bottles.
  5. Now, set one tip of one thread over right over the bottle mouth, so that the thread's end is only 1 cm away from one of the bottle mouth's ends.
  6. Repeat the exact same operation with the other end of the string, but using another bottle.
  7. This works because 500 ml is approximately 0.5 kilograms, so if you have two it will add up to 1 kg.
  8. Finally, use the clothespins (or preferably binder clips) to fasten the thread to your clit and nipples.
Take a notebook and hand write 500 times the following line (fixing but not removing the weights):

"I AM A FUCKING WORTHLESS SLUT WHO IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE FOR THE TAKING !!!"

Now, repeat the jumping jacks and the 500 lines twice more. You will do, in total, 150 jumping jacks and 1500 lines.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse me, pussy, use me, verbal degradation