Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-29-2016, 08:00 AM   #1
Subbobby94

Default diaper exposure

Wearing diapers all day today and Sunday. Looking for a few things during this time...

1. Rules to follow while diapered. Otherwise I tend to chicken out and take them off and not use them

2. Ways to expose, humiliate, and embarrass myself. I'm a sissy, I cross dress, wear diapers, and have on occasion given oral to men. I love being degraded, humiliated, and exposed for what I am. Could turn into a little blackmail too.

Would love to be forced to post pics of myself online, go out in public with my diapers and maybe other women's clothes to the point where I might get caught, or made to serve someone with my mouth.

Open to lots of ideas on how to make this happen.

I have...

Diapers
A couple dresses
Maids outfit
Heels
Thigh highs
Pink skirt
Pink shorts
Black yoga pants
Nightie
Cuffs
Gags
Dildo
Butt plug
Clamps

Thanks for your ideas!
Subbobby94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:16 PM   #2
mtndewdude

Put in your butt plug or dildo and then put on your diaper. Wet it multiple times and then go out somewhere public. Bring a change with you. Go into a store and start asking attractive girls if they could change you. If you get one to do it, take a picture with her and post it. If you want to take it further, bring multiple extra diapers. If you find someone to change you, ask if you can put them in a diaper. If they agree, pictures...
mtndewdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 07:31 AM   #3
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Set up a hookup where the guy knows whats going on, and will bring a combination lock. Now go out with yourbfull sissy outfit in a lockable bag. Once you meet you change and he locks your normal clothes up. Perform well and make him cum in a predetermined time or else he doesn't text you the combo until either a set amount of time, or until you send a pic with another hot load on your face. How's that for trapped?
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 07:49 PM   #4
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Before this date be sure to drink lots of water and eat lots of filling food.

Starting off put in your buttplug with a diaper over it. Next put on some thigh highs with your maids outfit. Now put on a jacket that can go over this because you are going to be going for a walk. Starting off go to a semi public place ( like a park best done at night) then once you are there for a while take off your jacket, now all you have on should be your maid outfit with your diaper and butt plug. Now take a jog in a complete opposite direction of where your jacket is for about 10 minutes. After ten minutes has passed its time to mess your diaper. You must take out your buttplug and put it somewhere safe (hold it in you hands for more humiliation). Now you have to pee and poop before you can head back to your jacket. Once you do it should be about another ten minute stroll in your mess before you find your jacket unless you were running and getting your mess everywhere. Now walk back to where ever you love and clean up. If you fail to do something in here Pm me for a punishment.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cross dress, embarrasment, exposure, humiliation, sissy