Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-27-2020, 04:00 AM   #166
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Do you was in the bathtube too?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 04:15 AM   #167
Lilbeccagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Do you was in the bathtube too?
Slut was really really tired at the end of the day Sir and she knows this isn't a good excuse but she didn't dump her pee on herself (yet). She still has her pee in a bowl. She will do it after work today. She will dump her pee that was saved all day yesterday over her head, then edge 5 times while sitting in her piss and will stay there for 30 min before cleaning up.

Slut is very sorry Sir.
Curious: hypnosis
Lilbeccagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:32 PM   #168
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbeccagirl View Post
Slut was really really tired at the end of the day Sir and she knows this isn't a good excuse but she didn't dump her pee on herself (yet). She still has her pee in a bowl. She will do it after work today. She will dump her pee that was saved all day yesterday over her head, then edge 5 times while sitting in her piss and will stay there for 30 min before cleaning up.

Slut is very sorry Sir.
Oh thats not good slut. For this you earn a new punishment.
You needy piss slut know this or?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:42 PM   #169
Lilbeccagirl

Slut was told to post my punishment and humiliations. Slut was really tired last night and she fell asleep before putting her diaper on. She had to use a wooden spoon to spank her ass 50 times to remind slut to make sure her bottom is padded. It really stung alot. She had to put the (luckily dry) pullup she wore earlier over her head so she could smell her horniness. Slut then had to write in all caps right above her nipnips BECCA and on her left nipnip PAMPER and her right nipnip PISSER. Underneath her nipnips she had to write BABY SLUT. Baby slut had to make a tally mark and add to it everyday that she isnt allowed to have a messy wetsy. I then had to describe a time when i was being facefucked and to admit that i my only worth is being a set of holes. I was playing with my clit without permission. I was made to stop and come post my humiliations here. Slut is currently laying in her soaked diaper about ready to snuggle with her worn pullup and listen to my hypnofiles.

Last edited by Lilbeccagirl; 04-27-2020 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-28-2020, 03:02 AM   #170
Lilbeccagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Oh thats not good slut. For this you earn a new punishment.
You needy piss slut know this or?
Understood Sir. Please punish this pathetic piss whore. She is very sorry Sir
Old 04-28-2020, 08:16 PM   #171
Lilbeccagirl

Sluts daily post: after work, slut had to go to the store and buy 3 baby bottles. She is only allowed to wear pullups when she leaves the house. Slut is allowed 1 big girl potty break at work which she uses at lunchtime. so after work she really had to pee but she had to go to the store. Slut had to pee her pullup in the store while looking at pampers. I walked over to them and acted like I was reading them, like shopping and I released my bladder. But it gets worse...Pullups don't hold as much as a diaper and so I know I have to release in spurts or itll gush. Not so much if I dont have a full bladder but after 5 hours and really needing to pee, i knew better. I released and then stopped. It was really hard because i really really had a full bladder. I did this 3 times before i was empty and my pullup was full. The pee started to trickle down my leg and my face was 15 shades of red. So thankful I was wearing black dress pants. I made it home finally. I drank a baby bottle full of milk and another of water. I have to listen to my 2 hypnofiles. One is to make me a real bedwetter and the other makes it so that i can't have messy wetsies without permission. Unfortunately, they are both working. It's been over a week since I've woken up dry. Today I have to wear a pullup to bed because it doesn't hold as much as a diaper and this way i will truly wet the bed while wearing a pullup and sucking on my paci. I have to duct tape my pullup on so it doesn't sag or fall off. I then have to leave my pissy pullup on me while i take a shower. After i get out if the shower, i can then take off my smelly pullup and put on a clean one. That is going to be very humiliating.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:01 PM   #172
Lilbeccagirl

Slut has earned herself a new name. Little miss becca pamperpisser. Slut was tired and fell asleep before she posted last night, she is definitely sorry. She was made to wear a pullup instead of a pamper the night before last. Pullups don't hold as much and I knew, especially with the bedwetting hypnosis file i have to listen to everynight, that i would wet myself. Wet myself, I did. My bed was soaked and i was so embarrassed. I then had to get in the shower with my pullup still on. I took my shower, was all clean and THEN I was allowed to take my pullup off and put a fresh one on for work. I was so embarrassed not to be able to clean myself. I was, fortunately, allowed to clean my bed and put new sheets on it. I am allowed 1 big girl potty break at work. I had to pee so bad shortly before I left for the day but had a meeting. I couldn't hold it and gradually peed myself in the meeting. I tried to wait. I was so embarrassed. Luckily, it wasn't noticed, and i made it to my car unnoticed. I drank milk and water out of my babas, it is so humiliating. That is what i drink out of at home now. I was allowed to wear a pamper to bed. The humiliating words i had to write on myself finally faded�� today I woke up wet of course but my bed was dry.

Last edited by Lilbeccagirl; 04-30-2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:32 PM   #173
Lilbeccagirl

Little miss becca pamperpisser has to write today's report also. She's falling asleep writing so I'm begging forgiveness for any typos or grammar errors. Slut woke up in a wet bed of course. She got ready for work getting a pullup out of what used to be her panty drawer. It is now her pullup drawer as babies don't need panties. I ended up using my potty time at work way before lunch. Sir was kind enough to give me one more big girl potty time but had to be used before 130. Slut was grateful but ended up needing it by around 1230. She was given instruction through GD to drink 3 cups of water. Slut was squirming but thought she'd be ok... she was wrong. She had a meeting at the end of the day and was about to fully pee herself. She excused herself to the bathroom, took her pants off and stood over the toilet. She peepeed and while most peepee stayed in the pullup, it was coming out the side too. I had to clean myself up, put my pants on and go back to the meeting knowing that the seat of my pants would get wet. I had to wait till it cleared out after the meeting to make my quick escape. Sir has me keeping tally marks on my thigh in permanent marker of each day i have no messy wetsys or cummies. I'm not allowed grown up words, they are too big for me. I put the 4th tally on tonight. I (might) get a cummy tomorrow. Sir has me edging and I was disobedient tonight and edged 1 more time than was allowed. As punishment, i was to draw a smiley face above my pussy because this is now Mistress Pusspuss. Now I have to listen and obey Sir and Mistress Pusspuss because i couldn't keep my hands off my pusspuss because i have no control so Mistress Pusspuss now controls me. I also have to wear a white bralette along with my pamper to complete my slut uniform. Mistress Pusspuss made slut stand in front of a mirror looking at her while holding the pamper in hands. Slut drank a baba of milk and a baba of water. She already peed it out and will go to bed in a wet pamper and extremely horny. Slut is sorry she was disobedient to Sir and had an extra edge. She has been thoroughly humiliated, degraded and shamed as punishment and the punishment is not over. Little miss becca pamperpisser was told that Mistress Pusspuss wants to take her on a date tomorrow. Slut is very nervous....
Old 05-02-2020, 04:22 AM   #174
Lilbeccagirl

Little miss becca pamperpisser's paci came in the mail. Sir was right, it is very different, more humiliating having a "adult sized' paci in my mouth. She is only allowed to drink our of babas at home or have the paci in. Babies don't get to makr decisions, decisions are made for them so it was really nice of Sir to give this baby slut a choice. Yesterday was day 5 with no messy wetsys. Baby slut has to keep a running tally on her inner thigh. She was told she could trade in 5 tally matks for 1 messy wetsy, 7 tallies for 3 messy wetsys or 10 tallies for unlimited messy wetsys for 24 hours. That was a hard decision as she is so horny. Baby slut is almost crying mow when she edges but she chose to trade in 10 which is essentially denying herself 5 more days. Sir was surprised but allowed it. Once it was confirmed that baby slut had 5 more days, she was informed that he would not make it an easy 5 days. She suspected this but is really nervous now. Baby slut is so horny all the time.
Old 05-03-2020, 10:03 AM   #175
Lilbeccagirl

This slut should have posted earlier. This piss slut now has 3 hypnofiles she is listening to every night. She has been listening to the bedwetting file and the Cal's curse which makes it so that this slut cannot have a messy wetsy without permission. Both have been vary effective. Now slut has to also listen to the female sissy file that drills it into her head her place so that she is always aware that she is inferior to everyone. She has no dignity or rights and her place is only to obey, to do what she is told. This pissy sissy slut is halfway through her 7th day of denial. She is so horny and constantly wet. Slut forgot her place yesterday and had to spank herself (each cheek) with a wooden spoon 13 times. After each hit, she had to say "pissy sissy is a sissy slut, Sir. She messed up the words and had to repeat the hit. Sissy had to do multiple edges to keep herself horny. A horny slut is an obedient slut.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:41 PM   #176
Lilbeccagirl

This pissy sissy slut had to make a tack bra. She took her uniform bra off while she was sleeping. This is part of her slut uniform that she is to put on as soon as she gets home along with her pamper. Slut was punished by wearing the tack bra for 2 hours. Her nipnips are very tender. She got her vibe today that Sir can control. She put the vibe on her clitty and Sir played with his pissy sissy for awhile. He let her have a messy wetsy and as grateful as slut is, she is still so horny.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:48 PM   #177
Lilbeccagirl

This sissy is still listening to her 3 files (female sissy, bedwetting and no messy wetsys without permission.) Sissy is not allowed to refer to herself as slut anymore because sluts have more dignity and worth than sissy's. This sissy had to pee her pamper as soon as she got home and then she had to empty her bladder every 15 minutes. Sissy forgot her place and thought it was ok to refer to herself as a person using "I". She had to put a 2nd pamper on ovee the 1st and wet it every 15 min. This went on for several hours and her pamper was completely soaked. Sissy had to also put duct tape over her nipnips and write "pissy sissy slut becca pamperpisser" on her tumtum. She had to kneel, stick out her tongue and play with her nipnips and rub the front of her soaked diapee. sissy had to lay on the floor and hump her wet diaper, then her shoe, her phone and finally, a chair leg. Sissy was allowed to change out of her wet diaper and put on the outside diaper. She has to snuggle tonight with the used pullup.

Advertisements
Kink Talk