Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-19-2020, 06:10 AM   #1
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Default Messy chaturbate humiliation

So... I recently confessed to my s/o that I have a fantasy of being incapacitated and restrained onto a bed or chair, then humiliated while being streamed out to strangers in real time. She is allegedly going to indulge me in this, and I am supposed to ask if there is anything in particular people would like to see done to me?
Also, it will likely be after 10pm EST after this happens. Preferably tonight, but we'll see... I'll post here before it happens, but feel free to follow me on there as well. My chaturbate name is Buzzlightyear007.
And on a side note - Does anyone know how to record a livestream session?
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 06:19 AM   #2
Little.Blue

Default Sent Message

I sent a message in relation to recording shows
Hope it helps
Little.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 06:35 AM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'm assuming you're going to get messy?

What do you plan on wearing?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 07:10 AM   #4
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I'm assuming you're going to get messy?

What do you plan on wearing?
Yes. Not really sure, but I would like her to cut me out of them during the process. I have everything from normal guy clothes to dresses to diapers. What would you like to see?
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 10:16 AM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzlightyear View Post
Yes. Not really sure, but I would like her to cut me out of them during the process. I have everything from normal guy clothes to dresses to diapers. What would you like to see?
I mean a full body "tar and featuring" is great, but feathers are always hard to get.

Diaper filling is fun, but tricky while restrained.

Maybe a nice bra stuffing for some love "breast"

If you do get covered, try leaving your diaper/bra clean so they stand out vs the mess.

Of course your s/o should have fun messing you, so let her do what she wants too.

Maybe a nice "makeover pie" fill to bottom of a pie pan with some ketchup, jelly where the lips/cheeks and eyes go. Then fill with cream. Pieing you should leave the "makeup in place.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-19-2020 at 10:19 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:20 AM   #6
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Cross dress, a swimsuit (not bra and pant or a bikini) under a normal dress, with tights and shoes.
Lots of fun items like porridge, custard, spaghetti, soup, whipped cream- I am sure others would add to a list. And as the dress gets ruined she cuts it off to reveal the swimsuit which is being filled, because the tights are on the outside of the swimsuit when it escapes the suit it goes down your legs. Shoes are filled separately... And of course once naked a huge cream cake to sit your naked ass in.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk