Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2020, 09:33 PM   #1
Sleet

Default Lockdown window rules

So we're all looking for fun things to do with this whole lockdown going on. I've decided that every night I'm going to strip naked infront on a window that faces the street and touch myself. It's up to you guys to give me rules to follow.

Go as crazy as you'd like, the only real rules are no pics, nothing gross and nothing that'll get me in trouble.

My toys are, cuffs, ankle cuffs, blindfold, collar and leash, 2 dildos, remote vibrator, nipple clamps. I also have my gf that can help with any rules if needed.

Thanks everyone and stay safe.
Limits
Permanent, Scat, Urination, Pics

I was once a Valleyball ace and captain of a basketball team but now I'm just a filthy dumb cum dump fuck toilet fuck toy fuck meat for everyone to fuck. Please use my slutty holes and use me as you wish.

This dumb slut is owned by Bigbuttplug who owns my slutty brain, mind and body.
Sleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 10:25 PM   #2
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

you should be blindfolded, all lights on in the room where you are in front of window.

Put clamps on nipples and use your 2 dildos: 1 in vagina, 1 in mouth as deep as you can - no hand on the one in mouth and suck to keep it in. If you drop it, your gf can pick it up and put it back in for you. Use your hands inserting dildo in vagina in and out to edge

After 1st orgasm, take clamps off nipples, turn 90 degrees and put back on. Also, switch dildos (one in mouth goes into vagina; 1 in vagina goes into mouth). Edge; repeat turning clamps 90 degrees and switching dildo locations for total of 6 edges.

After 6th edge, switch dildo locations one last time; rotate clamps 90 degrees one last time; remove blindfold and kneel (doesn't have to be in front of window but would be nice if you were) while you write a detailed report in this thread for all to enjoy. Once report submitted, ok to remove clamps & dildos.

Looking forward to your report. If you have any questions, feel free to ask; enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:51 AM   #3
lurker54321

Okay, for rules you should always get changed infront of an open window and cum infront of one twice a day.

And in addition to dare ideas from others heres several simple dares, write them down on little papers and draw from them at random until you have done them all, naturally you will be nude infront of an open window for all of these unless stated otherwise.

Solo with vibe in pussy at max, blindfolded, hands cuffed behind back. Ideally tape the key to the window or something so that you need to turn around to remove it and release yourself.

Solo, blindfolded, edge count to 30 after each. Now get close then remove your blindfold and count to 30 b4 you finish. Other than playing with your pussy you arent allowed to cover up so hopefully nowbody is watching you cuz you will need to just keep going when that blindfold comes off

With your GF, your hands cuffed behind back, blindfolded, she edges you once then makes you cum.

With your GF, your hands cuffed behind back, she edges you twice then makes you cum.

With your GF, she cuffs you hands behind your back then rolled a d6. Then she blindfolds you and edges you that many times but, just to be mean, you need to go outside solo to cum. Your GF can decide if she wants to uncuff you so you can play with yourself, or keep u cuffed annd just put a vibe in you.

With GF, she edges you then cuffs your hands behind back, another edge and adds nipple clamps, another and adds blindfold, then she makes you cum.

So you may as well have your GF with you every time you draw and she can just watch you (and maybe record you) when u get the solo ones.
Now this is an idea I have imagined for awhile but its a bit intense however now seems like a good time to just toss it in the bag with all the others like its no big deal eh? You will need to quickly figure out how to set this up before hand to ensure you can quickly do it when you end up drawing it. you can wear slutty clothes while figuring it out.

So the hard part here is, do you have a tree or anything infront of your house? Do you still have other roommates? If so you might give them quite a show so hopefully not... The goal here is to attach the key to your cuffs to something about level with where your hands are when cuffed behind you back, on the side of the object as the street so that when grabbing it with your hands behind your back your body faces the street.
So when you draw this... start by setting up the key in advance, in minimal clothes chosen by your GF, then go to your window get cuffed and blindfolded then she edges you 3 times. now she turns you around before removing the blindfold so you can see outside and walks you to the door. you go outside to get the key and uncuff yourself before going back inside. Then you can cum.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 10:10 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleet View Post
So we're all looking for fun things to do with this whole lockdown going on. I've decided that every night I'm going to strip naked infront on a window that faces the street and touch myself. It's up to you guys to give me rules to follow.

Go as crazy as you'd like, the only real rules are no pics, nothing gross and nothing that'll get me in trouble.

My toys are, cuffs, ankle cuffs, blindfold, collar and leash, 2 dildos, remote vibrator, nipple clamps. I also have my gf that can help with any rules if needed.

Thanks everyone and stay safe.
Every evening you roll three dice. Multiply the result. That's the number of minutes you have to stay naked and with your wrists cuffed behind your back by your gf.
Old 04-18-2020, 03:44 PM   #5
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Let your gf pick out the available story dares here

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=384258

and draw one for you. Then do the story dare together, your gf
decides the roles!

Just as a starter, you two can work with this story here:
https://www.literotica.com/s/kristys-run

Have funnn!

Last edited by Bandana; 04-18-2020 at 05:53 PM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk