Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 01-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #16
cseagles

PART XVI

Jim had gotten up and sat back down in the circle, but Anna was still daydreaming in the chair.
“Anna!” I said. “It’s time to keep going.”
“Yeah… O… okay…” she responded.

She was in a different world after that. She got up, completely naked and strolled back over to the circle. Anna and Ashley were completely naked and me and Jim were still in our boxers. I knew what was coming next.

“Okay, now that I’m recovered, it’s my turn. Luke, I dare you to stay naked for the rest of the game.”
“Fine,” I said.

I complied and stripped off my boxers. I threw them to the other side of the room, far out of reach. I was now completely naked, and to make it fair, Jim was going to be in the same boat that I was.

“Jim, since everybody else is naked, I think it’s your turn to be.”
“Okay,” he said. “Here goes nothing!”

He swiftly removed his boxers and let his boner “out of the cage.” There we were, the four best friends completely naked in front of each other for the first time in our lives. I was really tired and I could tell that everybody else was too. It was supposed to be Jim’s turn, and I was expecting a wild dare again, but instead, he said something that caught me by surprise.

“I think it’s time we go to bed. But, before we do so, I’m going to give all of you one last dare. Since we’re all SO horny, and naked, I think we should sleep this way. We’re going to be switching rooms. Anna, you’ll sleep in mine and Luke’s room, and Ashley, we’ll sleep together in your room. Sound like a good idea?”

Ashley thought for a moment. I was completely fine with it, as would be any other guy in my situation. I looked at Anna’s beautiful, naked body. I wanted to sleep with her so bad.

“I’m okay with it,” Anna said surprisingly. Anna turned to me and smiled. I knew that tonight was going to be a special night. “Ashley, we’ve all seen each other like this now, and there’s no going back, so we might as well just finish off the night with a bit more fun, don’t ya think?”
“Yeah, I guess you’re right. Okay, let’s do it,” she said with a smile.
“Night everybody,” I said.

We all got up and went to our separate rooms. Anna grabbed my hand as we walked to my room. I turned back and saw Jim and Ashley do the same. This was shaping out to be the best camping trip ever.

Me and Anna got to the door of “our” room. I twisted the old door knob and opened the door for her. She walked in ahead of me, and I closed the door as I went in. There was a bit of an odd silence between us, but we both knew what we wanted: each other. Anna sat down on the edge of my bed, and just stared at me.

“Come here,” she said. “I have something special for you.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Me and Brendon - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64998

The Best Camping Trip Ever - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66099

The Freshman - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71833
Old 01-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #17
cseagles

PART XVII

I sat down on the edge of the bed next to her. She leaned over and passionately kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. It was a bit weird, considering we were both naked, but it was romantic more than anything. I laid back and she followed suit. She laid her head on my chest and listened to heart beat a mile a minute. She got up off of me and said something that caught me off guard.

“Luke, listen. I really like you, and I think that you really like me too. I want to be with you a lot, and I have a feeling that you feel the same.”
“Well, you’re right. I know what we did with each other tonight was sexual more than anything, but I felt like we connected.”
“Me too.”

There was a long pause.

“So… what do you want to do now?” I asked.

She looked at me and smiled with that horny smile of hers.

“Let’s do it,” she said
“Are you sure you really want to? I mean, I’m completely fine with it, but only if you are.”
“Yes. I want to. I don’t feel like I need to, I just want to. I want my first time to be with somebody I care about and somebody who care about me.”
“Okay. I respect that.”
“Do you have a condom?” she asked.
“Yeah, I think I do. Let me check my wallet.”

I frantically searched through my wallet and found a Trojan. I was so relieved. It was fairly new too, so I knew that I didn’t have much risk involved. I didn’t want to put it on until we got to the actual sex, so I just kept it on the night stand next to the bed until needed. Anna realized the same thing and we began to passionately make out. We were kissing for what seemed to be hours. I looked over at the clock and realized that we had been making out for the past half hour. We decided to move on, and started slide my hands all across her smooth, naked body.

“How about a massage?” I asked.
“That would be, amazing. We don’t have any lotion though! Let me go back to my room and go get some. I hope I don’t walk in on Jim and Ashley going at it!” she laughed.

We both knew what was going on in the other room: the same thing that was going on in here. Ashley quietly made her way to door and slowly turned the door knob, so it wouldn’t make a sound. She slowly opened the door and tip-toed through the living room, naked. She knocked on the door. About three seconds later, Jim popped his head out of the door.

“Anna, this isn’t a very good time,” he said.
“Listen, I know it’s not, but it isn’t for me and Luke either. Can you just get the lotion from Ashley’s bag for me?”
“Yeah, hold on.”

Jim closed the door and I could hear the faint voices of Jim and Ashley talking back and forth, and then a bit of laughter. Jim popped his head from behind the door again.

“Here you go,” he said.
“Thank you!” said Anna.

Anna made her way back to the room. I opened the door for her and she laid face down on the bed. Now the real fun would begin.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Old 01-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #18
cseagles

PART XVIII

Anna just laid there, anticipating my touch.

“You ready?” I asked.
“I’ve been ready for a while,” she said in a sexy voice.
“So have I.”

I took the bottle of lotion in my hand and opened it up. I squirt some of it into my hand and rubbed my hands together. I moved closer to Anna’s naked body and put out my hands. As soon as my hands made contact with her smooth skin, she let out a faint moan. Almost like a sigh, as to signal that she was relieved that she was in good hands. I started out with my hands on her neck. I moved down to the small of her back so I could rub the lotion in to her amazing skin. I moved back to her neck and gently massaged her tight muscles. She immediately relaxed, and her muscles became loose as butter. I continued to massage her upper back and shoulders. I could tell that she liked it. I moved onto the middle of her back. I reached my hands around and felt the side of her breasts. They were smooth and silky, just like the rest of her body. I stayed there for a couple of minutes before massaging her lower back and her sides. I applied a bit more pressure so I could get a good feel for her body. I moved my hands up and down the length of her back, gently applying pressure so she could gain as much pleasure as possible. She definitely enjoyed it. I was done with her upper half, now it was time for my favorite part.

I ran out of lotion so I put some more in my hands and rubbed them together as I had done before. I started at the bottom, giving her a foot massage. I don’t have a foot fetish, just giving her a little treat. I was done with her feet and moved on to her calves. I ran my hands up the entire length of her long, silky legs. There wasn’t a hair to be found. My hands had finally reached her ass and I stayed fixated on that for a good five minutes. I moved back down to the back of her thighs. I rubbed them for a while before I made my way back to her ass. I spread her legs just enough so I could fit both of my hands between them. I massaged her inner thighs, which really turned her on. I could see that she was getting wet by the faint glistening on the back of her pussy. I returned to her ass massaged her cheeks again, making sure to get in deep with my thumbs and my knuckles. I ran my finger along her crack just to tease her. This definitely worked because I could see her shiver when I lightly ran my finger along her slit. I pushed ever so gently, and the tip of my finger slid into her tight pussy. It immediately clamped down around my finger. I pulled it out and decided to go back in. I slid my finger in, but went a bit deeper. I pulled out once again and continued to go deeper each time until my whole finger was inside of her. She moaned ever so slightly. This was the hottest moment in my life. I decided that I was done with her back side, so I told her to flip over.

“I’m done with this side. You want to keep going?” I asked.
“Yes. Do the other side. It was so good.”
“Yes ma’am,” I said jokingly.

She got on all fours and rolled over onto her back, exposing her wonderful 36B breasts and her almost bald pussy. She put her hands behind her head and once again, waited for me to go to work. I started out my leaning down to kiss her. We locked lips and passionately held a kiss for ten seconds before parting our lips. She bit my lip as I pulled back. I put more lotion on my hands and began to go to work. I leaned in once again, but to whisper in her ear.

“Are you ready for this?” I whispered.
“I know I am, but are you?” she whispered back.

This turned me on instantly but I knew that I had to be patient. It would be best for both of us if I dragged this out. I started with her breasts. I put my hands just above them and moved down. I cupped them and then took hold of them with a full grip. I squeezed them together. I moved on to her nipples and just swirled my fingers around them. I massaged her breasts for a while before I leaned down once again. I opened up my mouth and put my mouth around her nipples. I sucked and sucked. I flicked them around with my tongue. They instantly became hard, meaning she was highly aroused. I kept teasing her nipples with my tongue and my fingers before moving on to her stomach. I lightly kissed the top of her stomach and moved my way down to just below her navel. I kept going, but stopped before I got to her pussy. I enjoyed teasing her because I knew it would translate into better sex. I massaged her stomach for a few seconds before moving on to her crotch. Once again, I spread her legs ever so slightly, just wide enough so I could massage the inside of her thighs. I was able to see her pussy in full view. I teased her again by moving my hands back up to her breasts. I was completely erect and she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck while I worked on her breasts again. This went on for a couple of minutes before she took my cock out of her mouth and I went back to work on her pussy. I slid my hands down her smooth body and rested one hand on her silky thigh and let one go to town on her bare pussy. I ran my finger along the length of her slit, teasing her as I went along. I slipped my finger in as I went back up. I stayed there and moved it in and out of her tight pussy. I removed my finger and focused my attention towards her clit. I rubbed it around in circles a few times until I heard her moan. I knew she was ready for action. While I had my finger still in her, I leaned in again.

“Are you ready now?”
“Yes…” her voice trailed off.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Old 01-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #19
cseagles

Default One last part after this.

PART XIX

I knew what to expect. I thought I did, but apparently I didn’t. I leaned into her face and we locked lips. We stayed kissing for five minutes. In the process, I had gotten on top of her.

“I think it’s time,” she said.
“So do I.”

We rolled over each other and switched positions. She was on top of me, but I hadn’t gone inside yet. I wanted to stay kissing for a while before we went all in. We laid there, her on top of me with her bare breasts on my bare chest. Our bare skin touching. It was sensual. She moved her mouth off of my lips and down my chest down to my cock. She moved towards the foot of the bed and began to suck me off. She started with my head. She moved her tongue up and down my shaft which made me shiver. She moved her head up and down, stroking my cock at the same time. I was almost ready to cum, and she could tell. She stopped sucking and told me what I wanted to hear: It’s time.

She reached over my body to the nightstand and grabbed the condom. She opened it and took it out. I was expecting for her to put on me, but she tore it in half and threw it over the back of the bed. I was shocked, I thought we were going to take the safe route, but apparently not.

“We don’t need that, it’ll feel so much better without it.”
“Okay, I guess.”

I was a bit reluctant, but I didn’t give a fuck. I was about to lose my virginity to one of the hottest girls I know, and I wasn’t about to let a thin layer of latex get in the way.

“So how do you want to start?” I asked.
“I’ll just go on top,” she said.

She did just that. She stood up on her knees and lifted her hips so that her pussy was right above my cock. She took my cock in her hand and guided it into her tight pussy. I was only able to get the head in before I had to pull out. I slid it in again and kept getting further with each stroke. It took about four tries before all 6 inches of my hard cock were inside of her tight, wet pussy. I began to move my hips up and down slowly. Anna let out a loud, long moan of pleasure. The feeling was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Her pussy clamped down around my cock and there was constant pressure.

“Faster,” she said.

I listened and picked up my speed. At this point, I could hear my balls clapping against her ass. She started to moan louder and louder. The moans turned into quiet screams. I put my hand over her mouth so Jim and Ashley wouldn’t know, but I’m sure they were up to the same thing we were. The bed started to squeak, but I didn’t care. I began to go faster and faster until the point where I was running out of breath and I was becoming tired. I could feel the pressure building up in my cock.

“I’m about…” was all I could say.

She knew what I was about to say and I slowed down. She hopped off my cock and began to suck me again. She was practically tasting her own pussy. She turned her attention away from my cock and leaned back until she was flat on her back. She spread her legs. I knew what she wanted. I leaned in and my face got closer to her pussy. I ran my tongue along her slit and she moaned once again. I shot my tongue into her tight pussy and she moaned louder. I started to find my licking pace and stayed there for about a minute before she was screaming in pleasure. I shifted my tongue to her clit, which made her scream even louder. I pulled my face away and was ready to go back in.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Old 02-01-2011, 02:16 PM   #20
cseagles

Sorry I haven't updated this story lately, I've been busy. And seeing as how I live in Chicago and will be snowed in for the next two days, I will be writing a lot more. Enjoy!

================================================== =========

PART XX

I got up and took a hold of my cock and held it straight so I could penetrate her pussy once again. I gently guided the tip of my dick in and she moaned as soon as my cock made contact with her moist pussy lips. I slid all of it in and began to go faster. My cock was pounding her pussy and she knew it. She began to get dirty.

“YES!! FUCK ME!!” she yelled.

I complied and continued to fuck her. Her screaming reached a whole new level when I saw that she was shaking. She couldn’t control her breathing and was hyperventilating. I knew she was having a real orgasm. It wasn’t long before I began to feel the pressure in my cock building up again. It was almost too much. I didn’t know how much longer I could hold on. Finally it became too much and I quickly pulled out. I let my load go and shot it all over her stomach and her chest. She rubbed it in while still moaning and trying to comprehend what had just happened. I fell back into the pillows at the head of the bed. I was in a total daze and couldn’t think straight. I was seeing stars and I felt like I had just run a marathon. I finally found the strength and sat up. I found Anna rubbing the cum into her skin and licking her hands at the same time. I laid on top of her and we began to make out once again, but this time it was dirty, not sensual at all. We made out for the next ten minutes before I pulled my face away from hers. I leaned back and she followed.

“That was amazing,” I said out of breath. “How about you?”
“I… I… I can’t even describe how awesome that was. I think I enjoyed it so much because I did it with you.”
“I feel the same way,” I said.
“I think we should go to bed, we have to be up in four hours.”
“Are you serious? It’s three in the morning?”
“Yeah,” she said with a smile. “We’ve been having sex for three hours.”
“Wow, sure as hell didn’t feel that long.”
“Well, time flies when you’re having fun.”
“You’re telling me.”

I grabbed the covers and pulled them over us. I rolled over so our faces were up against each other. I kissed her gently on the forehead and we proceeded to make out again for a few minutes before we fell asleep holding each other. I heard some banging against the wall from across the hall. Me and Anna looked at each other and just smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Old 02-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #21
cseagles

Okay guys, this is the last installment of this story. Hope you enjoyed it. Tell your friends about this story and also spread the word about geDare.

PART XXI

We woke up the next morning exhausted from last night’s “activities.”

“You two look tired,” said Ashley.
“Yeah, we’re exhausted,” I said.
“So I’ve heard,” Ashley said.

Me and Anna smiled at each other.

“Sounds like you and Jim had fun last night as well,” I said.

Ashley immediately blushed and looked at Jim.

“Okay let’s just come out and say that we all had ‘fun’ last night for a few hours,” said Jim.
“Yeah, I’d say that’s fair,” I said. “Let’s finish breakfast so we can get back home. We have school in two days, remember?”
“Oh shit, that’s right,” said Anna. “Oh well.”

We all laughed and finished our breakfast. We packed our bags and got into the car. I turned the keys and started the cars.

“Okay, one last thing before we leave. What happened here, stays here. Okay?” I said.
“Agreed,” said Jim.
“Okay then, let’s go home,” I said.

We all smiled and went back home.

THE END

Click here to comment on the original thread!

-

Last edited by Leopard; 02-03-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk