Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-16-2019, 07:41 PM   #61
Worthlesspigtobeat

Workday 2She was made to clean the hotel. Ok, she thinks not bad. So make quick haste wanting to get back to the field. In her last bedroom, she stops dead in her tracks as she enters. Sees the man there looks about wondering if he saw her.

She knew as he grabbed her she was in trouble. He pushes her over the bed. Strips her jeans off and without warning. He starts to spank her ass. She tells and cries out till she has 50 well-planted spanks yup her ass. Which was on fire now.

He forcefully turns her around kicking her legs open. Using a wooden spoon beats her pussy. Being a virgin this is extremely embarrassing.

She is a crying mess. Hopes the key doesn't fall out.

The man puts her on her knees and deep thrusts her very hard. Till he shots load on her face.
She gets tossed from the hotel after getting paid. She drags her pants upon her sore an ass and pussy.

Starting Items:
Clothing:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Food:
Peanut butter
Sprinkles

Wakes up showers. Puts clothes on. She leaves and moves tho the shops. She needs another weapon. She enters the weapon shop and looks about it.

Picks up a hairbrush for 6 pounds. Pays for it and leaves and heads to the grocery store to find something to add to her food storage. She grabs some sprinkles and pays for them. She frowns and shrugs returns her hairbrush and sprinkles back to her room.

It was early in the morning she heads to the restaurant to help there she doesn't work there all day but enough to get paid.

Once done at the restaurant she leaves and heads back to the studio. Speaks to the lady at the desk to get another job for the afternoon and late evening. She really didn't want to do this job but really needed the money.

It was well into the evening and almost pitch black other than a few lights about. She figured it was now or never to go to the hole. She takes the key and moves to the east field post and unlocks it and pulls it open and quickly jumps down and closes it before anyone could see her she hoped.

Ending Items:
Clothing:
Jeans
Short
Shoes
Socks

Food:
Peanut butter
Sprinkles X2

Weapons:
Wooden spoon
Hairbrush
Ending money: 0

Activities of the day:
Worked x2
Explored
Shopped

Ok things: beatings
Willing to try: almost anything
Limits: No pictures, no video, no voice.

Items it has:
Belt
wooden spoon
Cell phone cord.
Worthlesspigtobeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:59 PM   #62
Kah
Account Banned

Arriving at the sports field Juliette is stopped by a short man dressed as a referee. His stature would put him lower that most women Juliette had ever met, and her tall figure was so mountainous to the referee that it put him eye level with her naval. Blowing his whistle he ordered her out of the swimsuit located underneath her clothes, a condescending scoff at the little man had Juliette walking away, only to be stopped by two of the guards stationed nearby, their muscles and determined expressions were almost enough to make Juliette comply with the perverted command, but it was seeing the loaded firearms they were both reaching towards that finally made her comply.

Manipulating the straps of the swimsuit, she managed to lower the top of it under her tank top without needing to strip her top layer and expose her nakedness to the town once again, it was then a simple matter of letting go and the swimsuit dropped of its own accord from under her skirt.

Lowering down to her knees, and careful not to flash anyone, she gets in position to complete her 50 pushups.

By the time she had completed 10 pushups she felt a hand cup her right cheek, before she had time to reach the hand had pulled her skirt completely up, revealing her rear to the 3 men watching her.

Anger consumed her as she prepared to stand up and confront the little man who had exposed her, but a glance to the guards made her fight the urge. The guard on the left was a scary man, his face scarred and his gaze unsettling, a hand always placed on the weapon on his belt. The other guard, the man on the left, was a much younger man, his face was average and his eyes full of lust, he watched her like a young man would watch a stripper for the first time. Too preoccupied with staring down her top at her unsupported chest, he had not given her the uneasy feeling the clearly more experienced man on the right had done.

Understanding that there was nothing she could do at this time she continued with her pushups as her lower self was exposed to the world, another 5 had passed and her anger flared up again as the short coach landed a hard smack on her arse.

She looks up again to see the unnerving man with the scarred face glaring at her, making her not want to argue and continue with the push ups.

30 more pushups, and 24 spanks later, her face was red with shame and anger, her arse cheeks matching her face in redness, though for a different reason. As she completed her final 5 pushups she received a spank after each and every one now, each impact to her perfectly toned rear flared the anger inside her more and more, and as each each spank came out more powerful and painful than the last, she only grew angrier and angrier.

Finally she had completed all 50 pushups and had received 30 spanks in total, finally getting to her feet, gravity lowering her skirt back into place, she believed she was done and a crude comment from the coach had her anger spilled over, and out of complete rage and humiliation she finally did what she had been waiting to do all the time she was on the ground, and delivered a firm and hard smack to the little man's face, enough force to send him off of his feet and onto the floor.

She was suddenly grabbed by the man with the scarred face and restrained as the coach got back to his feet. Amusement spread on his face as the laughed at the tall resilient girl struggling against the guard holding her. Laughing at her response to what would be considered the easiest first day out of any resident he chooses to make a little more challenging and tells the guards to strip her bare.

Like professionals they do so with little time wasted, and now she is stood, restrained by the hands of the brute behind her, completely naked to the whole town again.

The coach gives her an ultimatum, either she can complete 50 jumping jacks, right here right now completely naked, or the guards can take her away to give special punishment.

Glaring at the small man staring at her naked form she grits her teeth and agrees to the jumping jacks.

Being let go by the guard she never breaks eye contact with the small man who ogles at her large tits and they bounce with each jump, from the corner of her eye she sees the younger guard step around her to also get a look at her bouncing chest. Keeping her form perfect she completes the jumping jacks in no time at all, and as the coach laughs at her humiliation, he tells her she is done and can get dressed.

Rushing for her clothes she puts her swimsuit back on first, followed by the skirt and tank top and finally her shoes.

Looking back at the men who had just humiliated her she sees the coach and scarred man not paying her much attention anymore, where as the younger guard is still watching her with lustful eyes.

She thinks to herself that she might be able to use that to her advantage, surely not that he will help her escape this perverted place, but at the very least he could help her not feel so humiliated all the time, and maybe buy some things for her so she can save her money and have an easier time living here until she finds a way out.

After Work
For the rest of the day Juliette needs to vent her frustrations, she chooses to do this by running, starting from her new home, which is located right next to the large wall keeping her trapped in the village, she runs around the entire perimeter of the town, completing 4 laps before going back home for some rest.

Before going to sleep she looks at other potential jobs she might want to apply for, hoping not to run into that coach from earlier she chooses something not work out related, she chooses to work in The Hotel

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 09:55 AM   #63
Kah
Account Banned

Sitting on her bed Juliette is stewing in her rage, degraded an humiliated, her pride and confidence she has been building for years is already beginning to break. Thinks to the other girls she saw when she ran around the perimeter of the village, the ones covered in food products shamefully walking back to their houses, some with a look of sorrow, and others with anger flaring in their eyes.

Juliette gets off the bed and chooses to go outside, hoping to avoid any further humiliating incidents, and sets off to talk to the others trapped inside with her, forced to degrade and humiliate themselves day after day, and to hopefully plan a way to escape with them, or at least get a little revenge on their tormentors.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 10-22-2019, 12:11 PM   #64
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post

The Bunny is left exhausted after her long day of work, having been made messy and humiliated at the Restaurant, harshly treated at the Factory and worn through on the Sports field she makes her way back to the room to clean up and rest, she finds the envelope of money waiting for her there.

Cash earned - £35 - The Bunny

She takes a long shower, throws her clothes in the wash and falls to sleep hard.
Her dreams are troubled and she wakes up in sweats after the images come to her fast and hard...

In the morning she decides that she will do a little shopping and ventures into the clothing store

Item acquired - One Piece Swimsuit - The Bunny

Now she has to work out what she will do with the rest of this day in the very odd Village she is trapped in...

With this Swimsuit she will try to work at the Restaurant again, at least this will be easier to clean, she gets changed back at the room and marches over there to earn some more money!
When she arrives the Chef is waiting for her, she is told to stand against the wall facing it, before long she starts to face her task from the Chef this time...
First he massages Beans into her hair, laughing all the way, then she finds Pasta sauce dumped down the back of her swimsuit and her ass is grabbed as the mess is worked between her cheeks...
She is spun around quickly and finds a pie smashed into her face, then 6 eggs are smashed against her, 1 on each breast, 2 on her forehead and two against her pussy on the outside of the Swimsuit, she finds that the mess is now rubbed in by the Chef who takes his time to grope her tits and pussy thoroughly through the fabric.

Task - emulate the above - The Bunny
I head back to the restaurant hoping to actually serve some tables today. I was wrong. I turned up in my new swimsuit and chef quite liked it. I was told to face the wall before suddenly a thick and oddly textured substance was plopped on my head. It was beans. Ugh i hate beans. Next i felt the back of my swimsuit loosen as it was pulled away. Then came the pasta sauce. I wasnt sure if chef was trying to mix it in or was just grabbing my ass. When he was finished with that he turned me round and a pie was shoved straight into my face followed by eggs all over. Scrambled. Chef again goes to mush it all in and this time im certain he was feeling me up. At least i got paid for this humility.

Tomorrow I think i will take a break from the restaurant and i will give the factory another go. Maybe i will finally find someone else stuck in this villiage with me. Everyone ive met so far seems to live here.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:33 PM   #65
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Is bloxo coming back? Did anyone know if he said anything about the absence?

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:36 PM   #66
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Is bloxo coming back? Did anyone know if he said anything about the absence?
I would like to know that too, I was really enjoying the story of this, plus this my first time really getting involved in a roleplay thread properly and would like to continue. I was so impressed by this thread that I tried starting one of my own, with a lot of inspiration taken from how this one works.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 02-11-2020, 01:29 PM   #67
Worthlesspigtobeat

Sad he has not posted in some time

Ok things: beatings
Willing to try: almost anything
Limits: No pictures, no video, no voice.

Items it has:
Belt
wooden spoon
Cell phone cord.
Worthlesspigtobeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 01:57 PM   #68
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worthlesspigtobeat View Post
Sad he has not posted in some time
I'm still holding out hope that it will return.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Advertisements
Kink Talk