Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-12-2020, 05:21 PM   #1
exhibitionslave
Baby Member

Default 22F requesting public humiliation dares

hi I'm new here and looking to get some fun clothing control dares for when I'm in public. I haven't done a ton of stuff like that before, but I'll include a couple of the things I have done below for reference. I'm planning on spending some time out and about tomorrow afternoon and I'm excited to see what y'all might have me wear and do! my closet is mostly like punk grunge, think fishnets and ripped shorts, cropped black tees, combat boots.

a favorite I've done a lot is wearing a skirt with no underwear on a windy day, and one time while I was in college, I did that and then fingered myself in a quiet corner in the student union.

while at the gym, I love getting naked in the tanning room and leaving the door unlocked so anyone could come in and see me and do anything they want to me. I don't even use it to tan, I just use the room for my fantasy

I did something similar, also while in college, in the library. the main bathroom was a single stall room and there was no available/in use dial thing on the door, so you had to try the door handle, so if it wasn't locked, you went in. I used that room once to edge myself with the door unlocked.

I also just really enjoy the classic driving around naked while masturbating. I live in Columbus, so it's not a huge city, but it's big enough that there's not really anywhere to hide on a road.

I can make myself do most of the things I'm into, but I really want the aspect of control to be out of my hands. I want to not be choosing what I'm doing.

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

likes: public humiliation, clothing control, consensual nonconsent, exhibition, cmnf, oon, enf, taboo/incest, ddlg

dislikes: physical pain, piss, social suicide

hard limits: scat, blood, diaper play
exhibitionslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 05:28 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Wear a skirt with no panties. Find a reason to bend over and expose yourself on three different occasions. Do it to a mixture of men and women.

While in the car, you should drive with your skirt lifted above your waist.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 05:40 PM   #3
Foo_Boy_Ben

Roll a dice and keep that number in mind.
Roll another dice and then write that total number of humiliating words on yourself.
Roll 2 more and that is your total edges.
Now go for a walk, your 1st dice roll is how many items you must strip off on the walk, you can either do the edges at home by an open window fully naked, or while on the walk.

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:53 PM   #4
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Find a corridor with 2 public rooms / stalls and strip off in one of them (including footwear). Hide your clothes as best you can here and move on to second room and edge. Really think about how exposed you'd be if anyone found you as you listen to every noise hoping no-one finds your clothes.

You may do this in bathroom stalls provided you pick stalls at opposite ends. If concerned about safety take a bag for footwear, a long t-shirt and valuables. You can take this bag only but leave your clothes in the 1st location.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 07:00 PM   #5
beof95
Distinguished Member

Have 2 holes filed at all times for 24h

Pick a day of the week, its now your no underwear day (bra, panties, pantyhose,...)

Go to a park sit on a bench and edge while exposing your tits and pussy

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:04 PM   #6
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

How about wearing some disposable clothes,
Driving up to a clothes donation box,
Stripping clothes into box before driving home again?

If you don't like the risk of being caught naked in your neigborhood,
You could hide some spare clothes right outside the hood before heading of to the donation box.

Enjoy,
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:07 PM   #7
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Some other fun:
Get into a fenced tenniscourt,
Strip of your clothes at the farthest end,
Throw them over the fence,
Edge twice before going to collect your clothes.

Have fun!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:50 PM   #8
Dr Claw

Buy some cheap handcuffs, throw away the keys, cuff yourself in the mall just before closing time. Someone should come to help, if you ask, perhaps keep a key just in case haha.

Dislikes: Disobedient things.
Limit: Refusal of an order.

You can apply to join M.A.D here.
Dr Claw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:42 AM   #9
hattersane

Get 4-5 very similar blouses or buttoned shirts, of the same color, etc. Without looking at them, select 3 at random, and take out 1 random button - don't look or feel or think much about it. Sort them randomly and put them back on your closet.

Each week wear one of these at least once as your only top clothing, in public, for a full day - to work, dates, family reunions, whatever. Pick a random one without looking. Wear it with lingerie of a contrasting color, or with no bra.

Do not fix the buttons any of these garments until at least 3 different people have pointed it out on the same day. Dare ends when all of them have been fixed.

If you take them to dry cleaning, do not ask them to repair them - if they bring it up, tell them it doesn't matter and ignore it. (if someone insists fixes it anyway that's fine, just don't request it)
hattersane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibition, humiliation, public, slut