Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-30-2019, 01:28 PM   #31
Usetailwhipbulb

So everyone knows, I fully intend on getting through all of these. I’m doing a few as I can, on days where I have the house to myself as I’m off from work. Updates will come accordingly. Thank you to everyone who has participated. If I receive more after this, I fully intend on doing those as well.
PM me a self punishment, I’ll send you proof. 😉
BDSMLR- Usetailwhip

Likes- Spanking is my favorite. Nipple play, Nipple Torture, Light pussy punishment. Teasing. Praise kink, Exposure Beginner anal play. Willing to experiment.

Limits- No means no, even online, I’ll let you know when I’ve hit my line. Throw it at me, dont go too easy on me, I’ll tell you if it’s a no.
💋🍑🖤
Usetailwhipbulb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Usetailwhipbulb for this post:
Old 10-30-2019, 01:33 PM   #32
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, this sound great!

Let’s make it unbalanced.
40 on your left tit, using the small wooden paddle, then 25 of the big bath brush.
The right tit stays unscathed

Then left Ass cheek. 40 of the bath brush and 25 of the wooden spoon.

Now your left pussy - wait... only got one! Let’s take that one then.
55 hits with the wooden spoon. Take your time, spank hard but slow in groups of 5.

Good luck
Old 10-30-2019, 07:49 PM   #33
FallenAzz

First completely undress, then do 50 spanks using the hard wooden bath brush to each ass cheek, then use the small leather paddle to give yourself 20 swats to each nipple, after those use the small wooden paddle and give your pussy 30 swats, and to finish off rub a piece of ice around both of your nipples till it is melted and place your nipple clamps on your nipples for 30 minutes after the time has expired for the nipple clamps use your hand to smack the nipple clamps off. send report and pics to my kik

Still Working on my Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Likes: Nudity, Hidden Public, Exhibitionism, Light Spanking,Light Nipple Pain, Pics without Face, skype dares
Dislikes:Shaving, Hard/Heavy Spanking,CBT, Edging
Limits: Face/Personal ID, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Friends/Family, Full Public, Oral, Blackmail, Animals, Cum eating/play
FallenAzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:28 PM   #34
Usetailwhipbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytuna View Post
Let's have you do 50 hits with the wooden spoon to each tit and each butt cheek
I finished this and messaged you on kik. I must be sensitive today...50 is normally no problem for me but today 50 was hard. 😅
BDSMLR- Usetailwhip

Likes- Spanking is my favorite. Nipple play, Nipple Torture, Light pussy punishment. Teasing. Praise kink, Exposure Beginner anal play. Willing to experiment.

Limits- No means no, even online, I’ll let you know when I’ve hit my line. Throw it at me, dont go too easy on me, I’ll tell you if it’s a no.
💋🍑🖤
Old 11-04-2019, 12:37 PM   #35
Kingofclowns

Take off your clothes and get your wooden spoon, small leather paddle, and small wooden paddle.

For each ass cheek roll a dice and do the number * 10 spanks to it with the wooden spoon.

For each breast roll a dice and do the number *10 spanks to it with the small leather paddle.

For your pussy roll a dice and do the number * 15 spanks to it with the small wooden paddle.

Oh and between each set put clips on your nipples and pussy, then pull them off.

Hope that's alright, message me at ClowningAround97 when you get it done

Likes: Messy, Humiliation, Semi-public, Restrictions, pain, Games, Challenges, Winning
Dislikes: Heavy pain, Denial, pee
Limits: Scat, Permanent, Family, Pictures (Unless I offer)
Kingofclowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:54 PM   #36
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usetailwhipbulb View Post
I finished this and messaged you on kik. I must be sensitive today...50 is normally no problem for me but today 50 was hard. 😅
Have you done the sink-bath yet?
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:59 PM   #37
Usetailwhipbulb

I finished yours and messaged you!
BDSMLR- Usetailwhip

💋🍑🖤
Old 11-04-2019, 01:08 PM   #38
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I finished yours and messaged you!
Really? When did you send the message? I haven't received it yet..
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 11:31 AM   #39
Usetailwhipbulb

Cutie pussy- I Finished yours and messaged you!
BDSMLR- Usetailwhip

💋🍑🖤

Last edited by Usetailwhipbulb; 11-05-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Didnt @
Old 11-05-2019, 11:34 AM   #40
Usetailwhipbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
Here is for you :

Three sets of butt'spankings
70 swats with a switch while laying on the bed,
60 swats with a bath brush in the same position,
70 swats with a wooden spoon laying on the floor.
You'll do this Spanking completely naked..

In addition, as you're opend to try new things, you'll do 15 minutes of cornertime: on your knees, spread legs, hands on your head, in the corner of your room, naked and nipples clamped. Use a timer.

I'd like to receive one pic before each set.
Finished this and messaged you for proof
BDSMLR- Usetailwhip

💋🍑🖤
Old 11-05-2019, 12:36 PM   #41
abozarth

50 to each asscheek with the wooden spoon

Then 5 to each asscheek with the switch.

Finishing your ass off with 10 each with the bath brush.

40 to each breast with the small leather paddle

And 30 to your pussy with the small wooden paddle.

Put the nipple clamps on, spank your ass, then your pussy, then remove the clamps and spank your breasts. The spanking should be done completely nude, and you are not to rub any area spanked until you have completely finished.

I'd like a picture before each set, to be sent to my Kik if you can. My Kik is in my signature

20 MTF (pre operation)

Kik: Jonhutan

Dislikes (for punishments): month soaping, lines I really hate, time in my ball crusher, cum eating

limits: permanent damage, knives, feet, illegal, family, scat, face until we've talked, piss, diapers, findom,
abozarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:09 PM   #42
Usetailwhipbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
First undress and put nipple clamps on your nipples
Start with 50 on your ass with the Small leather paddle.
Then remove the nipple clamps and put 4 clothes pins on your cunt lips. Use the small wooden paddle for 30 on each breast. Reapply the nipple clamps on your nipples. Remove them from your cunt lips. Spread your legs and apply 30 hits on your cunt and 10 more on your clit with your small leather paddle.
Put the 4 clothes pins back on your pussy lips.

Use the bath brush to apply 100 hits on your ass.
Then apply 75 hits on your ass with the switch.
50 more hits on your ass with the Small leather paddle.

Now remove the clothes pins from your cunt lips, spread your legs and apply 50 more hits on your cunt with the leater paddle. Then 10 more with the Switch.

Finally apply 30 more hits on your breast with the Bath Brush.

You may now remove the nipple clamps.
I don’t know what’s going on but I have attempted this punishment three times, and everytime I end up cumming...I still haven’t finished this punishment without cumming. I think it’s having the clothespins on my pussy...
I don’t like denial, but it’s also certainly not a punishment if I cum in the middle of it.
So I figured I’d prompt it to you guys...Do I deserve a punishment specifically for cumming during this? And if so, what punishment do you have for me?

I will continue to complete these punishments and sending pictures some time on Wednesday unless a opportunity presents itself before then.
BDSMLR- Usetailwhip

💋🍑🖤
Old 11-06-2019, 09:45 PM   #43
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I don’t know what’s going on but I have attempted this punishment three times, and everytime I end up cumming...I still haven’t finished this punishment without cumming. I think it’s having the clothespins on my pussy...
I don’t like denial, but it’s also certainly not a punishment if I cum in the middle of it.
So I figured I’d prompt it to you guys...Do I deserve a punishment specifically for cumming during this? And if so, what punishment do you have for me?

I will continue to complete these punishments and sending pictures some time on Wednesday unless a opportunity presents itself before then.
Are you only following the dare and not playing / stimulating yourself in addition to the spanks?

If not, then in my opinion, I don't think you need an additional punishment. If you have been stimulating, then a punishment(s) would be appropriate

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 10:31 PM   #44
Usetailwhipbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Are you only following the dare and not playing / stimulating yourself in addition to the spanks?

If not, then in my opinion, I don't think you need an additional punishment. If you have been stimulating, then a punishment(s) would be appropriate
I was not *really* stimulating....but I was lying over some pillows while I spanked . That might have been enough
BDSMLR- Usetailwhip

💋🍑🖤
Old 11-07-2019, 01:22 AM   #45
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Since you like hard spanking

Let's start with 5 minutes of hairbrush spanking to the ass and 2 to sit spots. Aim for 60 swats per minute. Afterwards apply tiger balm or capsation cream on your ass and sit spot and get in the corner for 10 minutes. Hand folded behind your back no rubbing

After the timer had expired 150 to each cheek with the bath brush and 100 to each sit spot

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
picture proof, punish a naughtygirl, punishm, spanking dare