Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-24-2019, 01:40 AM   #1
wowman

Default Please punish this dumb slut

Hey everyone, I gave cash to someone hoping they could get me some cheap guitar gear. They took the money and ran, make me regret that decision to give away money before I see the product.

I am open to any dares and will provide a detailed response if you like. I have some new toys to use, I will not be cumming during these dares, I'd like them to hurt a little to send a message. I'm willing to try new things but I will request a new dare if it seems to extreme.

Keep in mind I may not do the dares for a few days but I will report as soon as I can. PM me for a list of toys as my blog isn't totally updated. Thanks!!
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 12:41 PM   #2
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

you're to start each day by climbing naked into your kitchen sink. Position yourself so your cock is directly beneath the faucet. Then, run the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill the sink up, soaking like a dirty dish till your skin is pink. Then, take a dish brush and dish soap and scrub your cock and asshole as hard as you can. Once both holes are foamed up, soak for another 10 minutes, adding hot water as necessary to keep it from getting cold. Once your 10 minute soak is over, drain the sink and rinse off the suds using only freezing cold water, dry off with a kitchen towel, get dressed, and proceed with your day
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk